Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:00 AM

The Sunday Mirror Reports The Case Is Reopened

Sorry if this is up; I didn't see it listed. If this is true, it is insane. He wasn't involved at all. The Mirror, for those of you who don't read it, it's like the NY Post. Here is a clipping:

26 November 2006
JONBENET PROBE TO RE-OPEN
Now a Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist, to be screened next month, will reveal US police have reopened their investigation into Karr.
Detectives believe he may have committed the crime with an accomplice.
Fox News is reporting something similar:
Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:39 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_alexis
Sorry if this is up; I didn't see it listed. If this is true, it is insane. He wasn't involved at all. The Mirror, for those of you who don't read it, it's like the NY Post. Here is a clipping:

26 November 2006
Now a Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist, to be screened next month, will reveal US police have reopened their investigation into Karr.
Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.
Hmm. i woner if the clue as to where this comes from is in this sentence:

Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist

methinks, Could Mr Tracy be making more money? wonder if he's behind this?
Old 11-26-2006, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floh
Hmm. i woner if the clue as to where this comes from is in this sentence:

Channel 4 documentary, The Killing of JonBenet: An Evil Twist

methinks, Could Mr Tracy be making more money? wonder if he's behind this?
I'd just about bet on it.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:52 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishope
You'd be a winner, i'm sure!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:14 AM

The Mirror is a tabloid newspaper, better known for its page three girls than its accuracy and intellectual reporting!

I am wondering if this new programme is Tracey IV. If so, it's very interesting that it's being shown on Channel 4 and not ITV.

I shall watch with interest.

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000
Old 11-26-2006, 12:54 PM

Craig Silverman talked about this on the "Line-up" last night. He said it best: what would Homeland Security know about a Boulder case. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:25 AM

[quote=Jayelles]The Mirror is a tabloid newspaper, better known for its page three girls than its accuracy and intellectual reporting!

snip
[quote]

And my husband tells me their crosswords are the easiest in the land!!
Old 11-28-2006, 09:51 PM
..at the beach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishope
Along with the R's,I bet.Remember they need that 'intruder',so any 'link' they can find to one suits them well.
Reminds me of the time ******* sold info to the National Enquirer for $40,000, and then the R's got "mad" at her,but later made up...all a ruse,IMO.I bet full well the R's not only supplied her with the info,they prob. also got a cut of the money also.JMO.

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:54-57
Old 11-26-2006, 07:40 PM
..at the beach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_alexis

26 November 2006
Oh,lemme guess....the SBTC was no coincidence,right?? WRONG ! If Karr had written it,he undoubtedly would have done a better job of making it seem from a foreigner than Patsy did.JMO.

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:49 PM

Do you think it could have anything to do with the Santa Bear photo that Karr emailed to Tracey?
Old 11-26-2006, 08:11 PM

The case is re-opened? Someone should tell the Sunday Mirror,the case was never closed. A murder case can never be closed until it's decided by the courts to be closed.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Nana to Madelynn and Ethan

I had the oddest dream last night. JonBenet was talking to me, and I couldn't wait to take her to her mom so she could see that she was alive and well. Patsy just looked at her and turned away. It got way more crazy after that, with water and lots of stairs JB and I were going through....strangers talking to us and then JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.

Dreams are weird...
Old 11-27-2006, 06:34 PM

I don't think Mary Lacy can handle two investigations at one time. She hasn't arrested the parents for killing the baby with the broken bones and she hasn't done a thing on the Ramsey case except arrest the wrong person. There is no hope as long as she is in charge.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:58 AM
Verified Insider-Mark Dribin case

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by santos1014
I had the oddest dream last night. JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.

Dreams are weird...
JB was a natural brunette. I've seen photos of her when she was 4 as a brunette. Patsy had her hair dyed blonde, so it's JB literally returning to her roots (no pun intended).

Old 11-28-2006, 05:56 PM

Quote:
[Santos]I had the oddest dream last night. JonBenet was talking to me, and I couldn't wait to take her to her mom so she could see that she was alive and well. Patsy just looked at her and turned away. It got way more crazy after that, with water and lots of stairs JB and I were going through....strangers talking to us and then JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.
We were running up stairs, I had her hand and when I would look behind us, water was "chasing" us up the stairs. She just kept smiling. It was that little almost sad smile I have seen of her in random pictures. Not a big smiling all teeth picture..just a small, sad lift of each corner of her mouth.
The strangers in the dream were saying nasty hateful things to us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinasK
JB was a natural brunette. I've seen photos of her when she was 4 as a brunette. Patsy had her hair dyed blonde, so it's JB literally returning to her roots (no pun intended).
I was thinking of the same thing: that JB's natural haircolor was brunette.

Santos: you held JB's hand, and her hair transforming into her natural color means that you care for the real girl which she was, not for the artificial doll she had to play in her short life.
And since there is often more than one meaning to a symbol in the dream: brown is also the color of the earth, and JonBenet's body has transformed into 'earth' now too, since he is no longer among the living.
But still you and she go up some stairs, and going up stairs in a dream often means reaching a new level of conscience. JB's soul has that new level of conscience now, being in the other world.
Going up stairs can also mean that one has a better overview of things once one has reached it.
You and JB go there together, hand in hand despite the flood of threatening waters. Jmpo, but the flood of (dirty?) waters is a symbol of all the liars' efforts to drown the truth about what happened.
And those strangers in the dream saying nasty hateful things to you and JB are the people who don't want the truth to be told. They don't want JB to go up there with you so you can "see the light".
JB keeps smiling her sad smile, because where she is now, she 'knows' about human beings' limitations.

Interesting that Patsy just turns away. She does in your dream what she always did when it came to the events on that tragic night: she could never face what she had done, and even now in "the other world", she can't face JonBenet, whose life she took.

But JB proceeds on her journey together with you. For the truth to be told, she needs advocates like you and many others. JB doesn't want revenge in that dream, she wants to offer insight and help you see the truth.

Santos, thanks so much for sharing your dream. I was deeply moved by it, and of course my interpretation is entirely personal. But your dream has taught me a lot.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashomon

Santos: you held JB's hand, and her hair transforming into her natural color means that you care for the real girl which she was, not for the artificial doll she had to play in her short life.
And since there is often more than one meaning to a symbol in the dream: brown is also the color of the earth, and JonBenet's body has transformed into 'earth' now too, since he is no longer among the living.
But still you and she go up some stairs, and going up stairs in a dream often means reaching a new level of conscience. JB's soul has that new level of conscience now, being in the other world.
Going up stairs can also mean that one has a better overview of things once one has reached it.
You and JB go there together, hand in hand despite the flood of threatening waters. Jmpo, but the flood of (dirty?) waters is a symbol of all the liars' efforts to drown the truth about what happened.
And those strangers in the dream saying nasty hateful things to you and JB are the people who don't want the truth to be told. They don't want JB to go up there with you so you can "see the light".
JB keeps smiling her sad smile, because where she is now, she 'knows' about human beings' limitations.

Interesting that Patsy just turns away. She does in your dream what she always did when it came to the events on that tragic night: she could never face what she had done, and even now in "the other world", she can't face JonBenet, whose life she took.

But JB proceeds on her journey together with you. For the truth to be told, she needs advocates like you and many others. JB doesn't want revenge in that dream, she wants to offer insight and help you see the truth.

Santos, thanks so much for sharing your dream. I was deeply moved by it, and of course my interpretation is entirely personal. But your dream has taught me a lot.
That was really well written Rash. It really was. Thank you for that.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:00 PM
..at the beach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace
That was really well written Rash. It really was. Thank you for that.
I think so too,and I hope JB doesn't have to see her mom in the next life,if she doesn't want to.

Old 11-29-2006, 01:29 AM

Quote:

This was a very beautiful and touching dream interpretation. One that I will not soon forget.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:15 PM
..at the beach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradokares
This was a very beautiful and touching dream interpretation. One that I will not soon forget.
That was awesome

Old 11-29-2006, 09:10 PM

Bs

what did Vinny say?
Please... lets try and stay real here.
DaTeacher
Old 11-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Nana to Madelynn and Ethan

Quote:

Thank you so much for writing this. I was hesitant about posting my dream , as I didn't want to come across as some sort of wacko. It happened around the time John was on 48 hours. I had been wrestling with myself as whether to watch it or not. I decided against watching it and I guess my subconsious just took over from there.
I did share my dream with a friend of mine that does readings. She felt the water was tears. She also felt, as you do, that the stairs represent a "climbing" to a higher level. She feels that JB's soul has reached that level of peace and understanding, now that Patsy has passed. A little soul in the state of unrest, until the person responsible has passed on as well. I highly doubt that JonBenet and Patsy have crossed paths in their soul's journey, other than a short time during Judgement.
All of these things I have written are, of course, my own opinion and the opinion of my friend.
Thank you again, for giving your impression of my dream. It has stayed with me so tightly, that every night before I go to sleep, I hope it will come back to me, so that I can see her again. This case will haunt me until my death.
~kami~
Old 11-29-2006, 05:58 PM
..at the beach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by santos1014
I highly doubt that JonBenet and Patsy have crossed paths in their soul's journey, other than a short time during Judgement.
That's what I hope ! I can't figure how on earth PR would have ever thought she could continue to lie and deny and dishonor JB till the day she died and have God or JB forgive her.It reminds me of the book "People of the Lie".I can't help but think that's what kind of ppl the R's are.IOW-church is all for 'show' to create a good appearance for themselves, esp for business/community relations.And PR surely was mental for calling on Jesus for helping her pull off the lies on the 26th.
Not to preach,but what some ppl truly forget is they *will be held accountable for what they've done in the next life..God doesn't lie.And that includes all those who lie and defend the R's....as well as ppl like OJ and MJ.IMO,that goes for the jurors that let them go as well.Not to mention the ppl that helped pull it off...Trip,Tracey,and the like.And it goes for ******* ,too.Something to think about.These ppl don't even believe their own selves..they know they're lying.JMO.

Old 11-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:

That was very touching, ive always hoped for at least Jonbenet to be at peace ..and for the truth to come out, which maybe thru JonBenet it can.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Keep your fork......

Quote:

This is wonderful Rash. If you knew the many, many nights I have laid awake imploring JonBenet to come to the light and let someone know. We know you're afraid but you don't have to be anymore. We are all here to help you.

I used to do it with Colette and one night I could swear I heard her sobbing..that's one of the reasons I left the MacDonald forum...the subject matter really got to me after watching that 48 Hours program..now I can no longer watch it.

I know it sounds hokey but who knows what the other realm is really like and if we can communicate with each other.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:18 AM
Banned

The Other Realm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cami
but who knows what the other realm is really like and if we can communicate with each other.
Yes, maybe the dead are asleep (?) Most of the time (?) Sometimes people on their death bed see someone on the other side, waiting for them, and they'll say that person's name as if weakly surprised they're seeing each other again. My dad said his brother's first name, very quietly.

Nobody ever comes back and tells who their killer was, that I know of. Too bad.