Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 03-23-2004, 12:36 PM
Banned

Boy Kills Mailman

"PITTSBURGH - A 10-year-old boy told police he may have accidentally shot to death a postal carrier last summer when he fired a gun through his window at a tree.
The boy, whose name was not released, was 9 at the time of the shooting."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4585196/

I wonder if THIS kid is culpable...
Old 03-23-2004, 01:17 PM
Inactive

The age at which kids are considered culpable varies from state to state. In Colorado 9-year-olds aren't culpable for any crimes.

Here's an article from the Stamford Advocate about a 9-year-old boy that was charged with rape in Stamford, Connecticut. The article is no longer available online. At least I can't find it, or any of the followup articles on the case, including the one that said he had indeed been charged.

Boy, 9, to face rape charges
April 15, 2003
By Eve Sullivan, Staff Writer

STAMFORD -- A 9-year-old Stamford boy is set to be charged with raping a 7-year-old girl in the bathroom of Roxbury Elementary School, according to Stamford police.

The incident occurred at the end of last month, but no action has been taken against the boy yet, police said.

"He will be charged," Lt. Arthur Boccuzzi, head of the Stamford Police Department's youth bureau, said yesterday. "He hasn't been charged as of today."

The boy followed the girl into a coed bathroom between noon and 1 p.m. during a school day and "sodomized" her, Boccuzzi said. The sex act was forced, he said.

IMO
Old 03-23-2004, 03:49 PM

Lies, lies and more lies. If you talk to the right posters around here and elsewhere, they will explain to you that those police officers around the country are lying.

Don't you know that nine year olds are incapable of these types of crimes?

Gee Whiz you guys!

God Bless America
Old 03-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Inactive

LOL, Barbara. You got that right that many posters on JBR forums refuse to believe that 9-year-old boys are capable of such things. It's unfortunate that at least some of the BPD investigators in the JonBenet case, including Steve Thomas, refused to believe it either.

imo
Old 03-23-2004, 04:53 PM

Well, Ivy. let me tell you, you ALMOST have me convinced that BDI. You put forward a good argument of probability. I always thought Patsy or John did it, but after reading here I suspect they are merely guilty of the cover up. It's reading your posts that have got me interested in this case again.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Inactive

Brefie, though I'm pretty much convinced that BDI, I don't discount certain PDI theories I've read, or even some of the JDI theories. The only theories that make no sense to me at all are IDI theories. (Thanks for saying my posts got you interested in the case again. )

IMO
Old 03-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara
Don't you know that nine year olds are incapable of these types of crimes?
Hmmmm... Now I wonder which is harder for a 9-year old to do: Load, aim, and fire a handgun - or bash a smaller child over the head with a baseball bat.