Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > 2000's Missing

Notices

2000's Missing Persons missing between 2000-2009

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 04:26 AM

TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Robertson County sheriff's officials are searching for Jennifer Wix, 22, and her daughter, Adrianna, 2, who were reported missing by their family on Saturday.
http://tennessean.com/local/archives...nt_ID=49048498
The Following User Says Thank You to Doyle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2004, 05:15 AM

Kathy Holloway is on a mission. She has taken a leave of absence from a full-time job to find her missing daughter and granddaughter.

Holloway travels daily around Robertson County, looking for any sign of Jennifer Wix, 22, and 2-year-old Adrianna, who have been missing since March 24 from their Cross Plains home
http://www.tennessean.com/local/arch...nt_ID=49842051
Old 08-19-2004, 02:04 PM
Founder, Project Jason

Team Amber Alert

Alert Police need help locating missing 2 year old and 22 year old
Springfeild TN Robertson County sheriff's officials are searching for Jennifer Wix, 22, and her daughter, Adrianna, 2, who were reported missing by their family

Her mother, Kathy Holloway, told authorities that she hasn't heard from or seen her daughter and fears something serious has happened

We need to help this family bring their loved one's home

You Can Learn More By Visiting The Web Siite

Jennifer Adrianna wix web site

no amber alert was ever issued police at the time didnt believe foul play was involved Wix is very close to her family and is known for staying in constant contact with them.

'This is completely out of character for her not to call anybody in the family said Lisa Robertson, Wix's aunt. ''She calls several times a day and talks to some of us. I knew something was wrong when she didn't call.''

Her boyfriend told the family that he and Jenn had argued on Thursday evening and that he took her to the interstate exit nearby, (I-65 N exit 112). He told them that she asked him to leave but he decided to pull across the street and make sure she was meeting someone.

She waited for five or ten minutes and then got into the backseat of a white four door car. He was very vague in the description of the automobile and said he did not see the person in the car or which direction they went.

He stated that Jennifer returned to his home on Friday afternoon, without Adrianna driving the car she had gotten into the night before for her income tax return that was to be in that day. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would return on Saturday to get it.

It is not known if she returned to get it.. On Saturday, March 27, 2004 when she did not return her family reported Jennifer and Adrianna missing. Jennifer has no car, no money, and did not take any clothes or personal items with her. There is an open police investigation and the detectives suspect no foul play.

Jennifer, 22 years ago today I waited with great expectation to meet the love of my life. You have been my love ever since. The day you came into my life was the most woderful day

You were a joy and have continued to be ever since. This year seems very odd not having you here with me. Where ever you are today please know that you will always be that innocent baby to me that I held 22 short years ago.

I love you sweetheart, Happy Birthday. Mom August 14, 2004 - We have had no word of Jennifer and Adrianna. They are still lost in the world. Please continue to watch for them and pray for their safe return home.

Adrianna was born on January 14, 2002. she has been a blessing since that day. She has short legs, brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She has a birthmark on her thigh.

When she learned to talk she could not pronounce her name, so she named herself Nina. She is very funny and smart, a joy to be around. She is a friendly baby and always smiles.

Adrianna, Mimi loves you sweetheart, be brave, watch over Mommy and hopefully we will see each other again soon. Your Aunt Casey and Aunt Heather miss you badly and say a prayer for you everyday. Everyone sends you big hugs and kisses where ever you are tonight.

jennifer wix born aug 16,1982 she is a female white with brown hair and brown eyes.height is 5'4 weight 130 pounds.

15,000 Reward Offered For their safe return. if you have any information please contact the Robertson County Sheriff's Office Tennessee 1-615-384-7971

http://www.teamamberalert.net/news/m...ticle&sid=3417
Old 08-19-2004, 02:17 PM
Authentic Southern Belle

How sad....likely it's the boyfriend...he was the last one to see them alive. What is it with these men???? If anything ever happens to my husband, God forbid, I'm becoming a nun or something.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:22 PM

i agree, the boyfriend dropped them off at a gas station but he can't remember which one? come on! is he adrianna's father?
Old 08-19-2004, 02:22 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
His story changed several times more, the report said. He told authorities that Wix left his house at 6681 Owens Chapel Road in a white, four-door Ford Mustang or a white, four-door Chevrolet Camaro.
I don't want to break it to this guy, but, I've never in my life seen or heard of a 4 door mustang or a 4 door camaro (and my husband's family run an auto body shop!).....

I hope the family has some peace, soon.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Verified insider - Jennifer & Adrianna Wix case

Exclamation Jennifer's Birthday

Hi all,

Jennifer's Birthday :HappyBday was this past Monday the 16th. We had a gathering in celebration of her and did get media coverage. Anyone interested can go to websites for Robertson County Times, WSMV Nashville, and WKRN Nashville. Thank you for keeping the girls on the board!!
Kathy
Old 08-20-2004, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
There is an open police investigation and the detectives suspect no foul play.
The boyfriend and she "had a fight", she got out of the car somewhere and has some vague story about her going off with someone and the detectives dont' suspect foul play?

That boyfriend sounds rather foul to me.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Founder, Project Jason

Making It Real
http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/7237.asp

It makes it real when you watch the video and see the mother's pain. I've spoken to Kathy many times on the phone and been working with her for a long time, but to see her agony was difficult. She's a strong woman, but this tests one's limits.

Please pray for this family.

Kelly
Old 10-13-2004, 11:00 AM

I wonder if the family can get an attorney who would take the case and file some sort of suit against the boyfriend, his family, and the police department. I'm glad that they aren't giving up, and hope that they are getting help and guidance with which authorities to now contact with complaints. Daily relentless complaints, phone calls, etc. should be done by many people to anyone and everyone who might listen. It's ridiculous that people with only an 80 acre farm would be so influential. That county must be very corrupt because the boyfriend is obviously the top suspect.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:35 PM

Lightbulb

I wish that my family could afford an attorney. We could really use one, for advice and guidance. I have tried to find someone who would do some pro bono work but have not been succesful. At this time we are just not in the position to hire anyone. It's funny how if you are a criminal you can get a free attorney at my tax dollars expense and if you just need help, well.................... If anyone know anyone that could help with this, please let me know.

Please continue to keep Jennifer and Adrianna in your thoughts and prayers. We have had no news at all.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:55 PM

Jennifer and Adrianna are still in my prayers, I really am sorry you have had no news. I wish I knew someone that could help you.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:17 AM

Angry Suggestions to jump-start this process...

I have two suggestions-one is to contact the FBI and give them the entire sad story-since it appears that on some level that local LE is at least tacitly avoiding their responsibilities to do a full and complete investigation into Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearances that it's time a "higher authority" took a good, hard look at what been done(and not done!). My second suggestion is that the family contact John Edwards(yes THAT John Edwards!). Even though most of his legal work over the years involved product liability cases, he mostly took cases where children were involved. He maybe able to give the family some names of attorneys in their area that would be willing to work with them on a pro-bono basis( and TN isn't that far from NC). These suggestions are strictly my own-after reading all the posts in this thread and finding additional news bites on the internet, it appears it's time to start REALLY playing hardball with LE and the boyfriend. In addition, "America's Most Wanted" may also be interested in this case-and national exposure could only assist in bringing about a resolution to this painful state of affairs BRING MAURA HOME!BRING MAURA HOME!
Old 02-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Former Member

This is what makes it so hard for witnesses to come forward when they are blocked at every avenue. Something is wrong here. My sister lives in Nashville and if I can get anymore specifics I will ask for her help. She works for lawyers. And she is nosy, like me. And we hate crime and we always feel for victims first.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:35 PM

LE continues to maintain that they do not have the evidence needed for search warrents! Because they do not have a body, a bloody crime scene, an eye witness to a crime, etc..... I do not understand this! This is the where Jennifer and Adrianna lived and the last place they were seen. There is plenty of evidence to say that Jennifer is not running and LE says that it is a criminal investigation so why not???? There is evidence to say that Jennifer did not contact anyone for a ride anywhere, she had no car, no money, left her income tax refund behind, her clothes and medicine for her and the baby. She has not used her public assistance nor her social security number anywhere in the US. They have no evidence that she is out there anywhere, yet they say there is no evidence for a search warrent. I wish that someone who knows the law better than I could explain this to me. Also, if there is anyone reading this who knows anything about the Freedom of Information laws in TN, I would like to know what they are. I investigate my girls disappearence everyday, yet I do not have access to any of the case records from LE and they refuse to tell me what their plans are to move forward with the investigation. LE has maintained that they suspect no foul play and I would like to know where that theory is coming from. Their files contain information that could help me uncover some truth in what happened to my children.

Thanks you all of you for posting and any info you can give.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:19 AM
WS Moderator

Kathy:
Have you contacted the Carole Sund Foundation? Perhaps they could help. They may be able to put your daughter and granddaughter's picture on their site, and, maybe they'll offer a reward for information. It's worth a note to ask.

http://carolesundfoundation.com/

I'm so sorry for your situation. I don't know what I would do if this were happening to me. I wish you strength and hope this matter can be resolved some day. I pray you will get an answer. Where is Jennifer and Adrianna?

{{Hugs}} to you.

fran

PS. Regarding the freedom of information, you might want to visit this site.

http://www.legalcenter.com/lc/freedo...ivacy-act.html

Hope this helps......fran
Old 12-20-2004, 05:41 PM
"Never compromise yourself. You're all you've got." Janis Joplin

Exclamation Jennifer and Adrianna Wix: MISSING! Crossplains, TN

Wanted to share this with all the "sleuthers" out there. This is a case that is very special to me. I am hoping that we can start a discussion here. I am not sure if a thread for these beautiful girls has been started in the past. It has been almost 9 months since the disappeance of Jenn and Nina. Please, everyone, look at the pictures on the website and read Kathy's story. I am praying for a happy ending for this family.

An excerpt from the website:www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

On Wednesday evening March 24, 2004, Jennifer called me very upset about a situation in the home where she lived with her boyfriend and his parents. We spoke on the phone for about an hour, she told me that she loved me and that she would call tomorrow. I have not heard from her yet. She called her Father and her Aunt on Thursday and voiced to them the concerns she had over her living conditions. On Friday, I could not get her off my mind all day at work, when I arrived home I tried to contact her and learned that she was gone. Her boyfriend told the family that he and Jenn had argued on Thursday evening and that he took her to the interstate exit nearby, (I-65 N exit 112). He told us that she asked him to leave but he decided to pull across the street and make sure she was meeting someone. She waited for five or ten minutes and then got into the backseat of a white four door car. He was very vague in the description of the automobile and said he did not see the person in the car or which direction they went. His statement is that Jennifer returned to his home on Friday afternoon, withoutAdrianna,driving the car she had gotten into the night before for her income tax return that was to be in that day. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would return on Saturday to get it. To my knowledge she has not returned for it. On Saturday, March 27, 2004 when she did not return we reported Jennifer and Adrianna missing. Jennifer has no car, no money, and did not take any clothes or personal items with her. There is an open police investigation and the detectives suspect no foul play.

Jennifer has never ran away before and I am very concerned about her. She is very close to her family and has had no contact with anyone. I miss her so much, her laugh, her smile, the conversations we shared. She has five younger sisters who miss her terribly. One of her sisters graduated high school shortly after her disappearance and sadly to say it was not a very happy event for her. Our family is broken without Jenn and Adrianna. Nothing will be the same again until they are safe at home with the family who loves them so.

Old 12-20-2004, 06:00 PM

Jenn- There is a thread already started for these two girls under the "missing" forum called "Jennifer Wix -22 - and Adrianna - 2 missing since 3/27/04 "

It is such a sad story. I hope they are found safe and soon.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:58 PM

Thanks for linking! I figured there was but I wasn't sure. My thoughts are always with the families during the holidays. I know that it must be the worst during Christmas.
Old 12-30-2004, 12:49 AM

I saw something on another thread...

about a body being found in TX-in an area that the boyfriend was known to have worked in-so far I have ot seen any info about a positive ID being made-
kholloway, has anyone from any TX LE agency contacted you? I tried to locate the thread but was unable to find it-but I believe that the story was on a Tyler,TX news web site(possibly KLTV?). Does anyone else remember seeing this?
Old 12-30-2004, 01:18 AM

Thanks for watching out for clues and information. I have not been contacted, but I will attempt to locate something on this.

Again, thank you much.

Please, anyone who finds anything on this, let me know.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:31 PM

Thinking of Jenn and Nina................they have been missing 3 years and 4 months today......please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:10 PM

Bumping for Jenn and Nina. They will never be forgotten.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:40 PM

Unhappy

Always thinking of these two beautiful girls.

May the family get much needed answers and justice soon.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:40 AM

I had trouble finding Jennifer and Adrianna's thread and just wanted to give them a bump.

Still no word at all...........still miss them as much today as I did the day they vanished.

Please continue to think of the girls................
Closed Thread