Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies

Notices

Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies This forum contains early discussion threads and important stickied information. Members should stop in here daily for new announcements and important rules about this forum. This forum is not open for new topics at this time.

Old 07-22-2008, 05:51 PM
always. SS~

Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Please continue here...

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:52 PM
always. SS~

Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
I think that casey told grandma what happened and grandma cooked up this whole scheme to get casey off. I shouldn't say I think this is what happened but its a possible scenario since something doesn't seem right with cindy. Casey told her about Caylee dying and Cindi cooked up this scheme of a baby sitter took her stuff. Maybe thats why grandma waited so long to contact the police so that they could get a story together. However, upon saying this I do think grandma seemed believable during the hearing and appeared to be telling the truth. Forgetting when she last saw Caylee is odd tho.

Old 07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Banned

Thanks SS!!

I believe that Casey killed her accidentally, was called out by the parents, she had been buried in the backyard, and they moved her body and abandoned the car to set the story. These parents are desperately trying to save Casey from homicide charges, imo..

What do we say the gp drove the car home and Caylee was in the trunk, then the story to save Casey starts.? Buried in the backyard, parents go away, Casey enlists Jesse to help her move C the weekend of 6/25, LE now knows that and thus he was made to resign?

Last edited by Blink34; 07-22-2008 at 06:00 PM. Reason: further thought, pardon my add
Old 07-22-2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
Thanks SS!!

I believe that Casey killed her accidentally, was called out by the parents, she had been buried in the backyard, and they moved her body and abandoned the car to set the story. These parents are desperately trying to save Casey from homicide charges, imo..
I want to believe that Casey killed her accidentally... actually no. I want to believe the poor child is still alive but I don't think there's any hope for that. If Casey did kill her accidentally, why would she go out partying as if nothing happened? Why wouldn't she be grieving? That's the part that's leading me to believe this was no accident. She wanted that child dead.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Thanks SS!!

That is what i am starting to think, Cindy seemed to start losing it in court today when she was no longer in control.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Thanks SS!!

What do we say the gp drove the car home and Caylee was in the trunk, then the story to save Casey starts.? Buried in the backyard, parents go away, Casey enlists Jesse to help her move C the weekend of 6/25, LE now knows that and thus he was made to resign?
I am also of the mindset she went to the house to dig something up...and it wasn't bamboo.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
I am also of the mindset she went to the house to dig something up...and it wasn't bamboo.
For some reason this makes me laugh Sorry. I'm getting silly and am on the journey to beddy bye land. Maybe tomorrow there will be dots connecting. Night all.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Cindy knows this too. In that one long (raw) interview by the local media, Cindy went on and on in that interview about locking the shed and the an explanation of the bamboo shoots and how they have to be cut with a shovel. It was too much information when a simple answer would have been sufficient. It was part of the cover-up, because I think Cindy knows why Casey was in their backyard with a shovel.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:58 AM
Fighting The Good Fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila View Post
Cindy knows this too. In that one long (raw) interview by the local media, Cindy went on and on in that interview about locking the shed and the an explanation of the bamboo shoots and how they have to be cut with a shovel. It was too much information when a simple answer would have been sufficient. It was part of the cover-up, because I think Cindy knows why Casey was in their backyard with a shovel.
Exactly! That's what I was saying last night. When someone goes into that much detail about something, they're lying.
Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
~Pamela Glenconner~
Old 07-22-2008, 05:54 PM

Is the sound not working on the presser or is it just my computer?
Old 07-22-2008, 05:55 PM

Blink will you be my friend? LOL
Old 07-22-2008, 05:56 PM

I think that casey told grandma what happened and grandma cooked up this whole scheme to get casey off. I shouldn't say I think this is what happened but its a possible scenario since something doesn't seem right with cindy. Casey told her about Caylee dying and Cindi cooked up this scheme of a baby sitter took her stuff. Maybe thats why grandma waited so long to contact the police so that they could get a story together. However, upon saying this I do think grandma seemed believable during the hearing and appeared to be telling the truth. Forgetting when she last saw Caylee is odd tho.

while there is always the possibility gmom was involved at least in the hiding of caylee's body...if she's dead. i mostly think gmom just doesn't want to believe caylee is gone, she refuses to give that any thought and hates that anyone else could. its like if she doesn't agree caylee's dead and no one else does then caylee will be alive. if they start believing caylee is dead she will be.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Yes we can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by athy View Post
while there is always the possibility gmom was involved at least in the hiding of caylee's body...if she's dead. i mostly think gmom just doesn't want to believe caylee is gone, she refuses to give that any thought and hates that anyone else could. its like if she doesn't agree caylee's dead and no one else does then caylee will be alive. if they start believing caylee is dead she will be.
You may be right. I think Grandma is VERY used to getting her own way about things. I noticed that during one of the news clips I saw she said (I can't remember what about) "I won't have that." I don't think anyone tells Grandma no -- or anything else she doesn't want to hear -- very often.
Banned

LOL- anyone else seeing live feed and they dont know they are rolling- my guess is she is on her way out and I going to throw a tantrum
Old 07-22-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
LOL- anyone else seeing live feed and they dont know they are rolling- my guess is she is on her way out and I going to throw a tantrum
I see the reporter wearing black - I think she's just getting ready for her report for the 6:00 newscast.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Semper Fi

Presser was in progress when I found it. I caught the last 30 seconds of it wrapping up. I have no idea what it was about.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
Presser was in progress when I found it. I caught the last 30 seconds of it wrapping up. I have no idea what it was about.
I'm bumping up this post for those who missed the LE presser earlier.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:59 PM

Can anyone recap the presser? I couldn't hear a thing.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Semper Fi

I haven't seen it posted and I'm recalling stuff. But the detective tesified about a witness that made a statement that he had seen Caylee with certain bruises. It so happens that the detective located a picture of Caylee showing the same bruises.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:02 PM
always. SS~

Quote:
I haven't seen it posted and I'm recalling stuff. But the detective tesified about a witness that made a statement that he had seen Caylee with certain bruises. It so happens that the detective located a picture of Caylee showing the same bruises.
Yes, from a cell phone photo. However, no date was established as to when the person saw those bruises or marks.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Right now, on Nancy Grace, they're replaying that portion of the detective's testimony. He said that he interviewed a hairdresser who stated she saw Caylee with multiple bruises and a mark on her cheek. Then another witness called the tip-line and provided the detective with a cell phone photo of Caylee that showed the mark on her cheek.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:01 PM
always. SS~

I wonder if they are just setting up for the normal news now. I don't think she could be out this soon even if she did make bail.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
I wonder if they are just setting up for the normal news now. I don't think she could be out this soon even if she did make bail.
Agreed, but is an announced pressr? Why are they on live feed?
Old 07-22-2008, 06:01 PM

I don't think everyone saw the thread change there are only 9 of us here.