Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Semper Fi

Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Thread two here.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Loves Sleuthing

Okay, let's get back to that dumpster bombshell. Someone said that another forum has mentioned skull frags and hair collected from the dumpster? Can someone give us some more info on that angle?

NVM my question was answered in the first NG 9.2.08 thread. *blush*

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Last edited by Sassynic; 09-02-2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: already answered
Old 09-02-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post
Okay, let's get back to that dumpster bombshell. Someone said that another forum has mentioned skull frags and hair collected from the dumpster? Can someone give us some more info on that angle?
I posted on the previous thread but it goes something like this

poster elsewhere says "my aunt retired from OS and she say that the people there said..."

my guess is they got a cadaver dog hit on a dumpster and are now figuring out the landfill dropoffs

<Snip> edited, had incorrect info.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:54 PM

Quote:
And who the heck are the hundreds of people calling Cindy supporting her (well I'm sure i can name a few just from this board) but are they Nuts too????

I find it hard to believe she received 100 phone calls today alone as she stated on NG.
(From the previous thread)

I thought Cindy said she was getting tips. Yeah.... people don't call LE... they call the Anthonys. Just another defense she'll use to show how the media & LE are making people too scared to call LE with tips.

If she said support, I bet she's telling everyone NOT to bother helping with the search.... they're just wasting their time looking for a body.

If she said it on NATIONAL TV... she's got to be saying it to every person who calls her.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
(From the previous thread)

I thought Cindy said she was getting tips. Yeah.... people don't call LE... they call the Anthonys. Just another defense she'll use to show how the media & LE are making people too scared to call LE with tips.

If she said support, I bet she's telling everyone NOT to bother helping with the search.... they're just wasting their time looking for a body.

If she said it on NATIONAL TV... she's got to be saying it to every person who calls her.
So what happens to the tips where someone saw something suspicious near a dumpster or something? I doubt Cindy is forwarding those on to LE
Old 09-02-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
So what happens to the tips where someone saw something suspicious near a dumpster or something? I doubt Cindy is forwarding those on to LE
IF the media really was interested in helping to find Caylee (instead of just ratings).... they'd be sure to start & end each show with a reminder to people to call LE if they have ANY info regarding Caylee or the case in general.

I'm worried at what the Anthonys are doing with tips that might be damaging to Casey.

Their ONLY concern is to protect Casey but Caylee keeps getting in the way.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
I posted on the previous thread but it goes something like this

poster elsewhere says "my aunt retired from OS and she say that the people there said..."

my guess is they got a cadaver dog hit on a dumpster and are now figuring out the landfill dropoffs

The skull fragments makes no sense (that is a very violent death with lots of blood, they would have found that scene quite some time ago) not to mention the numerous pick ups that have occured.
I think the poster of this information actually said SCALP fragments. .implying skin. NOT skull.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylviesays View Post
I think the poster of this information actually said SCALP fragments. .implying skin. NOT skull.
If thats the case maybe they should look at little more closely at that hammer Cindy has been using.

I'm sorry but i know longer trust any member of that family and I no longer feel bad for saying that. They are not victims, victims do not act like that.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
The person posted on another forum that there are "scalp fragments attatched to the hair found in trunk".
Old 09-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
The person posted on another forum that there are "scalp fragments attatched to the hair found in trunk".
omg.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
That sounds like serious decomp.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
You are right, sorry about that. I skimmed it when I saw it was completely unsourced.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post

That was me and as I am not sure if I can link places, I will only say that it is on the Monkey Site and is on the latest thread and you have to read back a few pages and read most of the posts or you will miss it. They are sure Tim is not leaving. If I remember correctly this site wworked with Tim when he was looking for Natalie, and one of the guys on this site, I clearly remember being involved in the search for Natalie.

Oh and the way the post reads, the skull fragments were attached to hair and found in the trunk.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:41 PM

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Wanted to get this on this thread so people could email Nancy about their displeasure with the way she treated Tim from TES!

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post

Wanted to get this on this thread so people could email Nancy about their displeasure with the way she treated Tim from TES!

I honestly don't see where anyone thinks Nancy treated Tim badly!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
I watched it and she interrupted him,spoke over him and basically browbeat the heck out of him

This case is sensational enough without NG adding to the mess

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
I watched it and she interrupted him,spoke over him and basically browbeat the heck out of him

This case is sensational enough without NG adding to the mess

I also watched it......seemed to me Tim was going to give reasons/ also speak about him & Cindy's fight then when he got on air he changed his mind covering for CA........JMHO

Nancy Grace tries getting the answers, she is just doing her job.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:02 PM

Quote:
I also watched it......seemed to me Tim was going to give reasons/ also speak about him & Cindy's fight then when he got on air he changed his mind covering for CA........JMHO

Nancy Grace tries getting the answers, she is just doing her job.
In my book, she crossed a line tonight. You can do your job without badgering the good people that are not there to express an opinion.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I think Nancy was frustrated trying to talk to Tim, and was upset because he was acting differently then when they talked earlier. She holds a great deal of respect for TES and has said so many times on her show, especially when they were working on the Holloway case. I honestly think that Cindy calling threw Nancy off when she was trying to talk to Tim. I don't think she was mean to him, but she was trying to get him composed enough to answer her question so she could figure out why he said what he had said. I was frustrated listening to it myself. I only pray to God that Tim does not believe Cindy telling him that the reason he does not have volunteers is because everyone agrees with her, that Caylee is alive, and his search is hindering a search for a live Caylee.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
She may have cut him off but hey time for commercial. She did not treat him badly, the biggest unjustice to Tim has been done by the Anthony family. Just had to shut my TV off because the re-run of NG is on now. I can't listen to this woman one more second and will do so anytime I see her face on my screen. Go to TX CA and quit spewing this crap about diapers in the trunk.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Sleuth Dog

Quote:
I thought she was very rude, as usual. The man wanted to say something about his thoughts on the case, but she cut him off. I sent her an email telling her so. I also let her know what I thought of the mockery of LP on last week's show. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you,
That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:10
Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:

PLEASE,PLEASE everyone else email NG about her treatment of TM now!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
PLEASE,PLEASE everyone else email NG about her treatment of TM now!!!!
Already done....
Old 09-02-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:

Thank you for that. I e-mailed, boy did I email. This is the first time since the beginning that I have cried over this case. Unbelievable.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:

Email Sent!