Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Haleigh Cummings

Notices

Haleigh Cummings Missing from Satsuma, FL since Feb. 9, 2009. Haleigh was born August 17, 2003. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, her ears are pierced and she has a lazy left eye due to Turner Syndrome.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Banned

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

Continue posting here please.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:11 PM

OMG... look at this freeze frame of RC and Misty. I had to do a double take. That's his girlfriend??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html
Old 02-16-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsound View Post
OMG... look at this freeze frame of RC and Misty. I had to do a double take. That's his girlfriend??

Yeah, she looks really young, I agree.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:

I know, she looks REALLY young in that picture, video. I was thinking she looked about 12 there. That video was just weird, IMO.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Just 1 tip to find a killer

Quote:

Sure is, that is Misty
Old 02-16-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:

Watching this video, I heard yet another story..
Ron says that once he seen Misty and wondered why she was up, Misty said she woke up to go to the bathroom,seen that Haleigh not in the bed so she went to go find her when she noticed the door was open.

Thanks for the new thread

Praying for little Haleigh.

Could Misty have had a guy over and Haleigh walked in on them?
"The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2009, 10:13 PM

Bringing this over from the other thread:

Originally Posted by Absolutely Addicted View Post
This is a good read....

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...131465&catid=3

ETA link broken, trying to fix it... It's ok now.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:18 PM

Ok - about the church and K Johns and possible father Pastor Alfred Johns.

It was said that Haleigh was in the children's ministry. Could that be the link between KJ and Haleigh? IF the pastor is his father - do we know that for sure? Anyone? It would make sense that KJ would hang around the church and father would be trying to "save him" or "redeem him" from his "previous sins".

I would really like to know if LE are all over this - I would think there are local LE - lived there all their lives and KNOW, personally know, these people and whose father is whose son is married to whose mother. Wouldn't that info be shared behind closed doors of the command center?

Do they suspect this KJ - what has he said. Its his house that the bloodhound track makes a loop around.

Found this in media:

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The search for Haleigh Cummings is continuing by foot and along the St. Johns River Sunday.

Crews from Equusearch were handling the bulk of the ground search.

At church services all around Satsuma people were praying for Haleigh's safe return.

Pastor Alfred Johns at the Satsuma First Baptist Church says the suffering of one family has devastated the whole community.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/f...131393&catid=4
Old 02-16-2009, 11:58 PM

Speaking of Karl Johns.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but I couldnt bring it over without the actual post. I'm not that adept with comp. stiff/ There is some info on here that Crystal 's mother was a Johns.

http://*************.net/index.php?t...5680#msg675680
Old 02-17-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
Speaking of Karl Johns.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but I couldnt bring it over without the actual post. I'm not that adept with comp. stiff/ There is some info on here that Crystal 's mother was a Johns.

http://*************.net/index.php?t...5680#msg675680
LOL.............I found the marriage record a few days ago and posted it here. Evidently someone at SM picked it up from this forum.

Crystal's mother was Nancy Marie Johns. She married first, Johnny Marcus Sheffield, and then Bruce A. Griffis.

On the marriage record, the witnesses were Virgil Johns junior and Marilyn C. Johns.

I believe Virgil Johns is the father of Nancy Marie Griffis (maiden name Johns) as I found a deed in Baker County in which Virgil Johns gave land to Nancy M. Griffis for the sum of "love and affection" instead of a dollar amount. This usually denotes a family relationship in which land is given and not sold.

I also found the marriage of Virgil Johns and Marilyn C. Johns, and he was born in 1944, she in 1953. They were married in 1994 when Nancy M. was 29 years old. I think Marilyn C. Johns is a second wife. Virgil would have been 21 when his daughter was born.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:20 PM

Sounds to me like one of the guys who was over at the house earlier in the evening came back and got HC. The dad and the girlfriend swear the door was locked, and that a child couldn't unlock the deadbolt, but maybe that deadbolt was unlocked. HC probably let the guy(s) in because she recognized them, and she was taken.

Or, that cousin of Misty's that's supposedly a RSO, that lived there for a while.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Banned

Here's a thought. If Misty HERSELF went to bed at 10:30 and woke up around 3, thats 4.5 hrs of sleep. If something happened, she probably stayed up all night, I wonder how much she slept the next day. Did she crash hard, or what? Maybe thats why she went to her Moms, she knew they'd let her sleep allll day, and no one would bother her. Now, I know she must have needed rest because this has to be exhausting, but I could manage on 4.5 hrs much better than 0 hrs...
Old 02-16-2009, 10:22 PM

The Greta interview said that Ron and Misty had been living there for awhile. How long is awhile? Is she almost 18 or just barely 17 yo? Obviously her judgment is impaired by age, immaturity, and other unknown factors. What normal 17 yo would want to be holed up in a double-wide with a man and his kids? None of that makes either of them guilty of any wrong-doing to Haleigh, it just goes to her thought-process if she does know more than she is saying.
"The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
The Greta interview said that Ron and Misty had been living there for awhile. How long is awhile? Is she almost 18 or just barely 17 yo? Obviously her judgment is impaired by age, immaturity, and other unknown factors. What normal 17 yo would want to be holed up in a double-wide with a man and his kids? None of that makes either of them guilty of any wrong-doing to Haleigh, it just goes to her thought-process if she does know more than she is saying.
RC and MC have been "dating" for 5 months - lived in THAT home for 4 months.

MC just turned 17 in Dec. 08.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Karma - The Great Equalizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post

Oh my. I'm sorry, I have a problem with this. And I am well aware that there are many teen moms who are good moms, but this girl is NOT the mother of these children and was NOT married to their father. She is not their stepmother but just shacked up with a dude who happens to have children. I really find it difficult to believe she had a meaningful connection with these babies after 5 months. Not saying she hurt Hayleigh herself, but I just don't see her having the experience or sincere desire to keep them safe and sound. JMHO.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
Oh my. I'm sorry, I have a problem with this. And I am well aware that there are many teen moms who are good moms, but this girl is NOT the mother of these children and was NOT married to their father. She is not their stepmother but just shacked up with a dude who happens to have children. I really find it difficult to believe she had a meaningful connection with these babies after 5 months. Not saying she hurt Hayleigh herself, but I just don't see her having the experience or sincere desire to keep them safe and sound. JMHO.
I lived with last husband six months before marrying him along with the kids, who were my step kids. they called me mom from day one, before we got married, and I always referred to them as my kids. I really don't think it's much of a big deal.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Karma - The Great Equalizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun View Post
I lived with last husband six months before marrying him along with the kids, who were my step kids. they called me mom from day one, before we got married, and I always referred to them as my kids. I really don't think it's much of a big deal.
Were you 16?
Old 02-16-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post

On her Myspace it says she is 19 and her astro is Gemini which would be for a March Apr birthdate .
Old 02-16-2009, 11:26 PM

name of cousin/rso?

I am a bit behind in reading. can someone tell me Misty's cousins name that molested her? I think I heard on geraldo that he molested misty but havent seen it in print. Is the cousin the missing RSO? Thanks in advance.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:27 PM
<----The bravest little guy I've ever met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole_LongIsland View Post
I am a bit behind in reading. can someone tell me Misty's cousins name that molested her? I think I heard on geraldo that he molested misty but havent seen it in print. Is the cousin the missing RSO? Thanks in advance.
No name was ever given...and no he is not Chad Reynolds the missing SO.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole_LongIsland View Post
we don't know for sure. there was charges filed against Jeremy Miller in 05 for doing something to Misty, which would have made her the right age of 13. No one is positive if this is the cousin because Jeremy is still in jail.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
On her Myspace it says she is 19 and her astro is Gemini which would be for a March Apr birthdate .
I noticed that also. She could actually be 19 years old and legal!

Does anyone know where the information came from that stated her 17th birthday was in December? Are there legal facts backing this up?

Was her DOB listed on the original Police Report?

Did anyone ever find out if she had a valid Florida D/L?

Just throwing these questions out there.

There is also the possibility that she was not truthful on the MySpace page because she wanted to attract older guys, thus claiming to be 19 rather than 16.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
I noticed that also. She could actually be 19 years old and legal!

Does anyone know where the information came from that stated her 17th birthday was in December? Are there legal facts backing this up?

Was her DOB listed on the original Police Report?

Did anyone ever find out if she had a valid Florida D/L?

Just throwing these questions out there.

There is also the possibility that she was not truthful on the MySpace page because she wanted to attract older guys, thus claiming to be 19 rather than 16.
yes - she is 17 DOB 12/9/91 dad's 10/29/83

They are on the police report - although the police report has bio-mom's DOB wrong.
Closed Thread