GUILTY IL - Carrie Olson, 29, Rock Island, 28 Dec 2013

I'm so glad that her parents are finally talking. Maybe this will shine more light on the case to have the family out there.

I assume there was nothing found Saturday during their search? Anyone know how deep the snow is still up there? Is it finally starting to thaw?

There is still a lot of snow on the ground.

Forecasting more snow for this afternoon and tonight (1 - 1.5") and expecting lows below zero, with highs only in the low teens for much of the week, which is 30 degrees below normal.

I don't think the snow will ever melt.

Another snow storm in the area tonight.

I'm from Davenport as well. I don't know Carrie, but we have several mutual friends. Glad to see this case on here, though I haven't heard much in the past few weeks. Very unsettling!

Just a little bump. Sad to see this case slow down.

Just a little bump. Sad to see this case slow down.

I think we have to be patient largely because of the weather. One day the snow will melt and I think more progress will be made. I hope so anyway.

I think we have to be patient largely because of the weather. One day the snow will melt and I think more progress will be made. I hope so anyway.

Yeah, you're right. I keep telling myself this same thing.

It's hard to block out the fact that her parents must be in agony, though. :please:

Such a sad case. All eyes should still be on T.M. in my opinion.

Such a sad case. All eyes should still be on T.M. in my opinion.

ITA. But from her FB page, I've seen that he has lawyered up. I really truly hope that LE is riding his tail hard and he is shaking in his boots. And they are gathering up as much as they can, and keeping it strictly on the down low.

The way car was missing and how he had it, and now she is missing and he just drives up to the police station with it....why there is so much mystery and drama, I just do not know why Nancy Grace won't even bite at this! There had to be more history than we know if TM had anything to do with it. If not, then why would he? So frustrating!

I think about Carrie everyday and check here, kinda hoping and maybe not hoping she would be under LOCATED. I do not know why this one tugs at my heart so much. I hope they find her soon.

Snow, snow...go away!

Hopefully TM will be doing some jail time here real soon. He has to appear in court (Rock Island) 3/13 for driving on suspended license. He is a habitual offender in both states Illinois and Iowa. I wonder why Davenport police didn't arrest him when he brought her car.

Hopefully TM will be doing some jail time here real soon. He has to appear in court (Rock Island) 3/13 for driving on suspended license. He is a habitual offender in both states Illinois and Iowa. I wonder why Davenport police didn't arrest him when he brought her car.

Well, that is a little tibbit that I did not know about, which somehow makes me quite giddy!

May they be able hold him for a bit until he breaks.

Well, that is a little tibbit that I did not know about, which somehow makes me quite giddy!

That would be nice. :please:

Let's hope so! I still don't understand why he wasn't held when he rolled in with her car. Maybe they were hoping to watch him for leads.

:heartbeat:Just a tad little bump for Carrie.:heartbeat:

I wonder how TM fared today in court. I hope they were able to hold him. :please::please:

So far all that has been updated from court today is a bond date of 4/14. He has already posted bond so I don't understand the "bond date". Will they revoke bond and hold him?

If anyone can think of any place to search please post. I live a stones throw away from TM and I work near where the phone pinged. I have checked the parks, river banks, spillway, and drainage tubes that are in the vicinity. I'm thinking he used the blanket to drag her off the beaten path but where?

If anyone can think of any place to search please post. I live a stones throw away from TM and I work near where the phone pinged. I have checked the parks, river banks, spillway, and drainage tubes that are in the vicinity. I'm thinking he used the blanket to drag her off the beaten path but where?

I have feared that she may not even be at thar park where her phone last pinged. Her phone may be there but I'm scared that he may have had hee in the trunk alive when getting gas and killed and placed her on his way to Minneapolis. If that is so, she can be anywhere. :(

Billboards Increase Search Efforts For Carrie Olson

Posted: Mar 17, 2014 7:07 PM CST Updated: Mar 17, 2014 7:07 PM CST
"We haven't forgotten about it...not by a long shot. It's an active investigation. People are working on it every day. We're just hoping for that shred of information that helps us solve it," Davenport Police Chief Frank Donchez said.

The family has even turned to social media by creating a Facebook account that has garnered more than 20,000 likes and serving as a means of communication between both the family and community. But now, they've come up with a new way to get word out--billboards.

Attachments

• 24999928_BG1.jpg
    24999928_BG1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 59
The court records were finely updated today! Mr. Mcvay was a no show for his court appearance on the 13th! There is a warrant issued.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back