GUILTY MO - Bailey Clemons, 29, brutally murdered in her Ozark home, 17 June 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
9c0e97a8-db08-4747-8bf5-dc84f4fc32cf_zps7d09c6fd.jpg

http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2014/07/02/horrific-details-emerge-ozark-womans-death/11694153/

According to a probable cause statement, Aaron Clemons told police on the day of the fire that he had tied up his wife and set fire to the house after she died, but he didn’t say how she died.

He told police he had “taped his wife’s whole body to a pole by wrapping her around her feet, knees, butt, jaw and head with boxing tape in the basement,” according to the statement. He said he talked to her “for an hour or so, and then went upstairs to get some ice.” He said when he returned she was dead, according to the statement...

When they found Bailey Clemons, they found her mouth was filled with a sock. Investigators said a belt was found around her neck.

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/story/husband-charged-in-murder-of-bailey-clemons/38926/ccWjMqesU0ibcnY9XvCcPg

Prosecutors have now charged the husband of a woman from Ozark, Missouri with her death and with setting a fire in her home.

Aaron Wayne Clemons is charged with 1st degree murder, kidnapping, armed criminal action, arson and several counts of child endangerment.

Bailey's FB: https://www.facebook.com/bailey.clemons

I think someone changed the settings as it says you have to send him a "friend" request to see comments.

Heartbreaking photo of her around Mother's Day. I guess those are their 3 children?

No, still there! :seeya: Comment on the first post, then scroll down to older stories.

ETA. They reference the burning of her. :(

Respectfully, this thread title should read MO instead of AR as this happened in Ozark, MO. Very sad case. Hoping those children are with relatives who love them and care to get them help.

Respectfully, this thread title should read MO instead of AR as this happened in Ozark, MO. Very sad case. Hoping those children are with relatives who love then and care to get them help.

Thanks Dee, and welcome to WS! I will alert a mod to make the correction.

Respectfully, this thread title should read MO instead of AR as this happened in Ozark, MO. Very sad case. Hoping those children are with relatives who love then and care to get them help.

Oh, gosh, thanks! I was reeling from the horrific details and completely bungled that. Alerted a mod to fix.

omg --- just read teh children's statements when they witnessed this SOB beating on their mother while she was on the floor. What an a s s h o l e

Piece of excrement! I hope to hell he did not burn this poor soul alive.

Horrible awful man. Those poor children!

Jun 24, 2014: Husband is charged for wife's gruesome murder in Ozark
http://www.ky3.com/news/local/husband-is-charged-for-wifes-murder-in-ozark/21048998_26635328
Bailey Clemons' neighbor, Julie Turic, was aware of the rocky marriage, which included Bailey asking a judge for an order of protection in 2010, then asking a judge to drop the order a year later. Bailey then filed for divorce in 2013, but nothing has happened in court with the case since June 2013.

“She had kicked him out last fall, but he came back, saying that he had cancer or a brain tumor, but Bailey didn’t know for sure,” Turic said.

Ugh. .

Their poor children. They've lost both of their parents through this horrible crime. I hope they don't feel any guilt when they are older, their dad is a monster, and I don't believe anything they could have done would have prevented this horrific crime. My prayers are with Bailey's angels, and all her friends and family.

Dear God, this poor woman! It's very upsetting to think of what Bailey went through before she died. I hope this gets everything he deserves! If it weren't for these poor children, I'd hope he gets the DP, but these kids witnessed their mother being tortured and had to be terrified of their "dad". I don't think him getting the DP would be good for them. I hope he gets life without parole. I pray these children can be placed in a loving and nurturing home. They'll need a lot of love to get through this.

anyone else think the hour he spent talking to her was after her death? or maybe I'm just hoping she didn't have to listen to him while she wondered if she was going to die or see her kids again

I have hate in my heart right now

anyone else think the hour he spent talking to her was after her death? or maybe I'm just hoping she didn't have to listen to him while she wondered if she was going to die or see her kids again

I have hate in my heart right now

I think he did so before she died. We don;t know COD yet, so we don't know if she died pre-fire, right? I think this *advertiser censored* tormented while strapped to the pole, telling her horrible things about how she would die, what he would do their children, etc. Would not put it past him telling her he was killing the kids as well. $#%^^&^&

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back