The 6 minute phone call when JH failed to talk to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY. I'll listen when I get home. Very strange, imo, why did he lie? IMO, there's a lot more to this 6-minute call than we know right now. Det. Stoddard said it can take up to 6 weeks to get AT&T records...arrrggggh, it hasn't even been 2 weeks since the hearing! But, they probably requested those records before the hearing, I hope. Inquiring minds need to know, lol. :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:
Maybe it's one of those #s that automatically forwards to another #. Would that show up or would it show as just the # you called?

Should we start a JVM thread and also a NG thread, since they both seem to be covering this every night?
CNN is also having an hour long discussion about this case tonight at 10pm est.

It might be about all 19 that have died this year, I'm not sure.

JVM says new details

4:04 one minute call to LH

4:16 RH leaves work

4:24 RH pulls into strip mall, witness Anthony helps RH pull Cooper out of the car, when Anthony begins CPR, RH walks away and gets on his phone

witnesses and officer say that RH was heard telling someone "our child is dead"

RH denies making any phone calls

3 calls are made, 1 to LH, 2 to Home Depot 3 to Toddler Room 5

When confronted in interview with LE, RH states he was trying to get in touch with Day Care to tell them to keep LH there, but never talked to anyone

Several witnesses heard RH saying "our child is dead" so who was he talking to?

***No new details at all. These are the same questions we've been asking all along. I guess someone on JVM just connected the dots that we did long ago****

Wendy Murphy did... the only one with any sense imo

I'll transcribe the exact testimony that I am referring too:

Prosecutor: When the defendant actually separated himself from his child and got on the phone, did he appear to be per the witnesses, talking on the phone?

Stoddard: Yes.

Prosecutor: Did you talk to officers who actually encountered him?

Stoddard: Yes I did.

Prosecutor: What did they say he was doing on the phone?

Stoddard: He stated that he was telling someone on the phone that his child had died.

Prosecutor: Now, when you spoke to the defendant, what did he say about actually speaking to somebody on the phone?

Stoddard: He stated that he had not gotten anybody on the phone.

Prosecutor: Have you reviewed preliminarily his phone logs?

Stoddard: Yes I have.

Prosecutor: What did those reflect?

Stoddard: They reflected three phone calls.

Prosecutor: What was the first?

Stoddard: First phone call was to Leanna. Um. It looked like it was a missed phone call. The second phone call was to Home Depot Corporate Center. Um. Their main number. Um and there was a third phone number and it was the same one, it was to The Home Depot Corporate Center. And it appeared that this phone number went through and on his records it said six minutes worth of conversation.

Prosecutor: Were you able to track back where that would have gone too? This call to The Home Depot Center?

Stoddard. We did.

Prosecutor: Okay, and where would that have been?

Stoddard: It went back to Toddler Room Five at Little Aprons Academy where Cooper attended school.

Prosecutor: So you have phone records suggesting that he was on the phone for five or six minutes...

Stoddard : Correct.

Prosecutor: You have the officers stating that he was actually talking to somebody on the phone.

Stoddard: Correct

Prosecutor: Did you confront him with this when he said that he actually was not talking to anybody?

Stoddard: I did.

Prosecutor: And what did he say?

Stoddard: He said he wasn't talking to anybody on the phone.

Minutes 12:00 to 13:50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tiBT_0nNg

Long day, just got home! Seriously, I think the weekend staff at my job purposely breaks computers/systems over the weekend! Well, at least nothing major, since I didn't get called over the weekend, but enough to make me work late on Monday, again. Ugh! Anyway, back on topic. Just turned on HLN, they're still talking about Cooper. Anything new? Gonna have some dinner, then catch up on the thread.

Long day, just got home! Seriously, I think the weekend staff at my job purposely breaks computers/systems over the weekend! Well, at least nothing major, since I didn't get called over the weekend, but enough to make me work late on Monday, again. Ugh! Anyway, back on topic. Just turned on HLN, they're still talking about Cooper. Anything new? Gonna have some dinner, then catch up on the thread.

Nothing new *sigh* and we lost our general discussion thread :tantrum:

My gut feeling is that whomever JRH spoke to at the LAA is the smoking gun. Six effing minutes? C'mon. I couldn't manage a call to my PARENTS at that point. I would be clinging to the police and asking them to help me, if I could even talk at all.

I don't want to break TOS but JRH is very turd-like. Even if he is innocent of killing Cooper (he is not) he is a pig for sexting while married and faking being a super Christian man.

I detest this "person" and am not letting gum-chomper off the hook yet, either.

Will they release the info to the public when the records come in?

Since the NSA records everything, can LE get records from them?

You would think there might be some trigger words such as "dead" that would cause a recording?

Truly, I know zero on how all of that recording works.

This phone call will either be a long on hold or to another woman.

This phone call will either be a long on hold or to another woman.
The other woman...if there was one there, she would have been expecting to see Cooper and dad. Don't you think she would call and ask where Cooper was? Why didn't you drop him off?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I don't think NSA allows anyone access to their files unless it deals with National Security issues.
I could be wrong,anyone else know?

A complete mystery to me...unless she was aware of his plans or told her the mother was dropping her off. Not sold that the daycare worker would be the one of his other women. Who knows he seemed quite busy sexting...who knows.

I was thinking daycare worker, then I hit the wall. I cannot see her knowing and allowing it. Or not calling about him.
Lying about his whereabouts would work, but how does he explain that lie when the baby is in his car?
I can't get that to play out in my head, cause he'd lose his hook up as well.
He seems desperate IMO.

All I know is I'd LOVE to know who he was talking to for six minutes at the daycare. Why lie to the police about it? Something odd about this call.
Could be a vm message he left and then when they took his phone he didn't hang up.

What about a 3 way? LH refused to answer or return his calls, did he call the toddler room and ask a teacher to 3 way Leanna?
We know she got there at 4:51pm. I really think he was trying to keep her from going there.
I am leaning more and more that he had threatened to do this before.

I wonder if he called the school, got a recording, but did not hang up. Instead he pretended to talk to someone to avoid dealing with the police.

Nothing about this "plan" went right for RH. He probably planned to do the "reveal" at lunch, surrounded by protective friends who would run that interference for him. "Leave our friend alone, stop questioning him...he's devastated!"

Instead, he was on his own. Some people were actually tending to the Baby..Not HIM! So the pretend phone conversation was his next best way to avoid the police.

I wonder if he called the school, got a recording, but did not hang up. Instead he pretended to talk to someone to avoid dealing with the police.

Nothing about this "plan" went right for RH. He probably planned to do the "reveal" at lunch, surrounded by protective friends who would run that interference for him. "Leave our friend alone, stop questioning him...he's devastated!"

Instead, he was on his own. Some people were actually tending to the Baby..Not HIM! So the pretend phone conversation was his next best way to avoid the police.

I think that's a plausible scenario. And buys him time to hurriedly think of Plan B since this scenario didn't quite play out like he expected. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
becebooboo