GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read the letter to the editor by perp that someone linked a couple pages back. I must say, he sounds literate and articulates his argument well. Not speaking to his ideas or the topic matter but just saying that he can put together a coherent sentence. For some reason I was thinking he might be uneducated or not bright. My own bad for making assumptions based upon a creepy "look" in a mugshot.

Just my own impressions after reading the letter to editor.

Is that red sticker on the window in the photo the kind that are used by the FD to indicate a child's bedroom? I can't tell.

The sticker appears to be octagon shaped, the 'tot finder' stickers are round I believe.

Most of the red octagon stickers I find online, are for security warning, no tresspassing, or guard dog warning, etc.

Puzzling on why he chose to release her and why now. I am so thankful that he did, I mean, just wow.

He may have grown tired of her, she may have gotten too risky to keep, her behaviors may not have been as compliant or people around him may have been questioning why he dropped out of say the bowling league or stopped going out on thursdays with certain friends or something like that.

just read the letter to the editor by perp that someone linked a couple pages back. I must say, he sounds literate and articulates his argument well. Not speaking to his ideas or the topic matter but just saying that he can put together a coherent sentence. For some reason I was thinking he might be uneducated or not bright. My own bad for making assumptions based upon a creepy "look" in a mugshot.

Just my own impressions after reading the letter to editor.

mine too, thanks for reassuring me that I am not crazy.

I had to go back and re-read.

Associate Attorney General Jane Young told ABC News that the investigation is ongoing and there may be more arrests if evidence reveals more suspects, but for the time being they are not actively pursuing other suspects. There is a news conference planned for Tuesday for after Kibby is arraigned, officials said.

Ok...this is my first post! This is the first case I have followed and I started following it the day it started. I feel rather "lucky" to have my first case I follow result in someone coming home SAFE! I tip my hat to all of you for your wise insight, friendly banter, and genuine care for the missing. You have inspired me more than you know. May this be one of MANY happy endings!

I wonder if someone "rescued" her from the . Perhaps a woman who knew or found out about Abby and took advantage of a time when he was not around the home. Wasn't there a story of another person wearing the same clothes Abby came home in?

From all I've read, it was Abby herself who came home in the same exact clothes she was wearing when she disappeared 9 months ago. Which is also very, very bizarre (unless of course her clothes were taken and then given back, or she got them back herself, before she left/escaped/was released). As soon as I saw the mugshot of NK my first thought was that it looked like he was wearing some kind of creepy cultish shirt of some kind. Then I wondered if Abby's clothes were taken from her and she was forced to wear some creepy cultish garb while in captivity. Of course it sounds nuts but much stranger things have happened.

Bessie, the thanks button is not enough. So glad you're here! Always the voice of reason.

Ok...this is my first post! This is the first case I have followed and I started following it the day it started. I feel rather "lucky" to have my first case I follow result in someone coming home SAFE! I tip my hat to all of you for your wise insight, friendly banter, and genuine care for the missing. You have inspired me more than you know. May this be one of MANY happy endings!

:welcome: to WS! :fireworks: May all your cases of interest end this way!

I am wondering how he kept her quiet while he came and went. I hope she wasnt locked in a trunk or small closet. :cry:

First, I'm really happy this girl is home and I'm also really happy an arrest has been made. That being said, something is WAY off here. According to this article (and pretty much all the others out there) this was Abby's description to police:

a man with darkish skin, dark brown eyes, black stubble facial hair, slightly overweight and slightly taller than her 5-foot-4 frame.

Read more: http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-ne...h-in-missing-teen-case/27137806#ixzz38o1O16Al

Now, the man they arrested today is a.) white, not darkish skinned at all, b.) has blue eyes, c.) doesn't appear overweight (but impossible to tell from a head shot) and d.) also doesn't appear "slightly" taller than 5'4" (but also impossible to tell with a head shot only). Not to mention, the sketch in my opinion looks nothing like NK at all.

This leads me to believe there is either someone else connected to this or she gave the wrong description either intentionally, out of fear, or confusion. However, the MSM is reporting comments from neighbors who saw NK come and go frequently and never saw Abby so you have to wonder why he felt so free to come and go without fear of her getting away or screaming or making some kind of commotion. Was he at ease doing that because someone else was involved (the short, dark skinned guy with brown eyes?) keeping her quiet?

Just thinking outloud and all MOO. In any case, SO glad she's home.

BBM -- yes, this dude is not dark-skinned, but I think it's worth pointing out that in northern New Hampshire, there are a lot of white people with darker skin -- French-Canadian, predominantly.

I found one person on Twitter that said her father worked with him, and she met him once and he creeped her out...now this is in response to his arrest but she did not elaborate on what her father did or work.

Will be curious to see how this plays out if true.

Just a comment about what NK might be wearing in his arrest photo. In our area, it has become common practice to drape a dark cape or other type covering over the person's clothing for the mugshot. I assumed that was what the black thing was in NK's mugshot.

For those wondering if there will be more arrests. I thought that was possible as well, however I would suggest reading the comments on the Conway Daily Sun's Facebook page. AS who along with PK has become very close with Zenya through this ordeal and been a major organizer of the Bring Abby Home efforts, and has commented more than once on the announcement of this creep's arrest that "Zenya, It is over!!!" (not a direct quote). You can also view her Facebook page and see these comments. I get the impression that AS/Zenya don't expect any further arrests.

JMO. Tried to keep everything within TOS, hope I did okay.

I am wondering how he kept her quiet while he came and went. I hope she wasnt locked in a trunk or small closet. :cry:

A search of his home may uncover something, but he did have a head start for clean up.

Wow x 100 !
This guy is so creepy, scary and bad news looking, my heart is just broken for this young lady . :(

I had to go back and re-read.

Associate Attorney General Jane Young told ABC News that the investigation is ongoing and there may be more arrests if evidence reveals more suspects, but for the time being they are not actively pursuing other suspects. There is a news conference planned for Tuesday for after Kibby is arraigned, officials said.

So there are more suspects--hmmm...
Even if LE isn't pursuing other suspects, that fact is that there is more!

I wouldn't be surprised if this entire crime was committed by more than two people.

New thread coming in a few minutes. Prepare to move on over.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member