MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

Where is Myra ? I cannot believe she's the only amber alert at this time and all this time and who even knows or remembers? Does the family home have a gigantic " WHERE IS MYRA"" and " If you have info, call 911'' sign in the front yard? Billboards? Radio shows? Does the family have a church that even mentions her name on Sundays for a prayer? Bake sales? Handing out ribbons? Does anyone besides the remaining 5 or 10 of us here, scattered across the globe, who never laid eyes on this baby, give a crap where she is? She was alive and breathing on this planet and then she was gone without an explanation? How does that happen and no one knows a thing? Or does everyone know ?

The answer to many of your questions is yes. There are many in that area doing whatever they can. Her face is on billboards, pizza boxes and flyers/posters that I know of. I have no idea what the family has at their home. Recently the town of Canton placed pink ribbons around town. The community there has not ignored this tragedy. Local news, while not everyday anymore, does show her picture and recap, showing the tip line numbers to call. We have not forgotten her. We just don't know where else to look or what else to do.

I'm so glad to hear this ! I know local press has other stories to cover, but if they don't cover her , no one else will. I would hate to be a reporter and all over a case and then your boss tells you to go cover a foot ball game or go to city hall to cover this story or that and you have to abandon the baby that needs your voice. But , I have a feeling the answer does not lie with the public. I guess that's why it's frustrating. When you live a few states over where there was never any ' news' of her and we no longer see any reports at all, its' as if shes' out of sight, out of mind .

The answer to many of your questions is yes. There are many in that area doing whatever they can. Her face is on billboards, pizza boxes and flyers/posters that I know of. I have no idea what the family has at their home. Recently the town of Canton placed pink ribbons around town. The community there has not ignored this tragedy. Local news, while not everyday anymore, does show her picture and recap, showing the tip line numbers to call. We have not forgotten her. We just don't know where else to look or what else to do.

Look to the heavens :)

New post from the Myra Lewis " Help Find Me" FB page..

"This is Myra with her lab Midnight. Myra was raised with Midnight from the time she came home from the hospital. Midnight left shortly after Myra went missing and she never came back home. Everyday she took the same route according to family members until one day Midnight did not return. Maybe someone in the area has seen her? She is solid black. Makes you wonder if she went to try to find Myra."
10301278_352553788237887_2619905107261149946_n.png

New post from the Myra Lewis " Help Find Me" FB page..

"This is Myra with her lab Midnight. Myra was raised with Midnight from the time she came home from the hospital. Midnight left shortly after Myra went missing and she never came back home. Everyday she took the same route according to family members until one day Midnight did not return. Maybe someone in the area has seen her? She is solid black. Makes you wonder if she went to try to find Myra."
10301278_352553788237887_2619905107261149946_n.png

Why would this come out 6 months later? Looking for Midnight 6 months ago might have really made a big difference !

Why would this come out 6 months later? Looking for Midnight 6 months ago might have really made a big difference !

Ummm, this would have been REALLY nice to know!

I suppose it never occurred to anybody to follow this dog, you know, just in case. Just too much sadness.

They said the dog left and came back a few times, always going to the left of the house and finally never came back. Makes me ill that Myra was obviously Midnight's baby, Midnight saw what happened to her baby...you know she did, most likely tried to report back to the family numerous times. I feel that there was a huge missed opportunity here.

SOMEBODY knows what happened to this sweet princess... SOMEBODY needs to come clean and bring her home!!

It's been 7 months. She has not been forgotten, but she has not been found. Where is Myra?

@radamsWAPT: Will she ever be found? Today marks 7 months since little Myra Lewis went missing in Madison county. http://t.co/BNa3nCCdA7

Where is Lil Myra?!?!?

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its like a needle in a haystack when they are this little :( people say Im paranoid and laugh at me but my 8 year old is not allowed ANYWHERE but out 10 ft fenced back yard , she is very pretty and I worry from that angle , people tell me I cant live my life worried , YES I CAN, she does'nt suffer for it , she plays she learns , has friends, she does things other kids do, but she does not go out and play unsupervised and does not spend the night with other kids. It just cant be trusted anymore, and im not sure it ever could

its like a needle in a haystack when they are this little :( people say Im paranoid and laugh at me but my 8 year old is not allowed ANYWHERE but out 10 ft fenced back yard , she is very pretty and I worry from that angle , people tell me I cant live my life worried , YES I CAN, she does'nt suffer for it , she plays she learns , has friends, she does things other kids do, but she does not go out and play unsupervised and does not spend the night with other kids. It just cant be trusted anymore, and im not sure it ever could

I am with you sloane. I've posted on my experiences before. My parents were extremely overprotective and I thought the bogeyman was a method my Dad used to control me. Little did I know that everything he Had seen and lived through growing up in the Great Depression and fighting through three wars was not only true, it was worse.

It took nothing less than a miracle for him to finally meet and marry my Ma and have children - two girls no less. He never let us out of his sight. I now repeat history, realizing just how right my Daddy was. Back in the 70s and 80s when I was growing up :blushing: we may not have been as aware or empowered, but the argument can be made regarding the criminal mind / element. :moo:

I live my life and parent proactively. Being a :websleuther: requires me to view the world through a lens that is tinged with a stark reality that is so painful at times. Many of these children look like my girls, or their cousins, or .... me. As a result, I'd be lying if I said fear didn't play a role in this. It does. I choose to respect my fear. I do my best to handle this world as logically as I can - knowing that even if I do everything "right" I (and I can barely type these words - my kids) could end up a statistic. :cry:

It's maddening, but I'm not going to stop living my life. I'm also not going to take unnecessary risks with my life nor theirs. We've already lost enough. I pray to God I have them for as long as I live - and they are around to see their grand babies born.

Blessings to you and yours sloane and thanks for listening to me ramble....

#BringTheMissingHome

#WhereIsMyra!?!?!

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe Kimi, this is it Being a requires me to view the world through a lens that is tinged with a stark reality that is so painful at times. Many of these children look like my girls, or their cousins, or .... me. As a result, I'd be lying if I said fear didn't play a role in this. It does. I choose to respect my fear. I do my best to handle this world as logically as I can - knowing that even if I do everything "right" I (and I can barely type these words - my kids) could end up a statistic.
you totally hit the nail on the head!

I was the oppisite growing up , no one watched me very well and I cant believe, when I look back how many things could have happened , I even crossed paths with alot of evil people and a few of them ended up rotting in prison , but no one ever hurt me that I remember PURE LUCK! you arent rambiling either! Your kids are lucky to have someone so aware, I am heartbroken for those that arent so lucky :(

Find Myra ! :banghead::banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back