SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some questions about someone stealing stuff from my house and would appreciate some feedback. I am going to press charges for breach of trust and an arrest warrant for this person. (South Carolina) Does anyone know how long it takes for the arrest after all the paperwork is done? I'm meeting with the detective Tuesday and am curious what happens at that point. Do they go for the arrest immediately? Appreciate any knowledge you have! The former roomie took many things but the only thing that has shown up is my pressure washer at a pawn shop. Thanks ya'll!

Judge Stephens fans herself with a legal pad during back and forth between Neumeister & Martinez.

B4DTDraCcAAkjDW.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4DTDraCcAAkjDW.jpg

Wow. Looks like she's having a major hot flash to me. Poor thing. imo

I have some questions about someone stealing stuff from my house and would appreciate some feedback. I am going to press charges for breach of trust and an arrest warrant for this person. (South Carolina) Does anyone know how long it takes for the arrest after all the paperwork is done? I'm meeting with the detective Tuesday and am curious what happens at that point. Do they go for the arrest immediately? Appreciate any knowledge you have! The former roomie took many things but the only thing that has shown up is my pressure washer at a pawn shop. Thanks ya'll!

Sorry I can not give you any insight, but I am sorry you have to deal with this. Good luck, Daisymae.

I strongly believe if there was a bunch of *advertiser censored* on TA's computer, JA managed to put it there. She was always sneaking around, knew passwords, and it would not surprise me if she learned how to remotely access his computer to install such carp. She is a dangerous type....like a sugar cube coated with poison.

Thank you, Speller!

Aww shucks..... "Speller" That's cute. I just had to throw away my dictionary from the Detroit Free Press when I won our elementary school spelling bee ----- way back when. Once upon a time I could spell well --- now auto correct makes me look like a dunce. :giggle:

One good thing .... if we get to see the trial after this is over, it will only take about a week or two with all these breaks cut out. I still don't get why it has dragged on so long. A day here, two here, poor jurors.

Wow. Looks like she's having a major hot flash to me. Poor thing. imo
I think there's more to it than that. She's not wearing lipstick either and she looks very pale IMO.

Do we have any other photos of the courtroom today? I'm going to hang it up and just wanted an image or two to imprint my mind.

Found the pix from KPHO supplied by Bernina and the ones from Yes or No. All very good shots. Thank you much! Needed that glimpse into the happenings.

I think there's more to it than that. She's not wearing lipstick either and she looks very pale IMO.

I agree, I'm concerned that she's not well :( .... irregardless of my questions as to how she has managed this courtroom, I sincerely hope she's ok .

I wish I could help you with that Daisy, all I can recommend is that you consult a good attorney. Best of luck.

I strongly believe if there was a bunch of *advertiser censored* on TA's computer, JA managed to put it there. She was always sneaking around, knew passwords, and it would not surprise me if she learned how to remotely access his computer to install such carp. She is a dangerous type....like a sugar cube coated with poison.

That's also what I think is most likely, that JA put the *advertiser censored* on TA's computer in an effort to destroy his reputation with the Mormon church, before butchering him. This is just another way she can constantly drag his name through the mud via her defense team.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
12/1/2014 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 12/1/2014
NOTE: OBJECTION TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION: MOTION TO DISMISS STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO DEFENDANT'S INABILITY TO PRESENT A COMPLETE CASE FOR LIFE
12/1/2014 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 12/2/2014
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF WITNESS FOR PENALTY PHASE

12/1/2014 CAO - Court Of Appeals Order - Party (001) 12/3/2014
12/1/2014 CAO - Court Of Appeals Order - Party (001) 12/3/2014
11/26/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 11/26/2014
11/26/2014 REQ - Request - Party (001) 11/26/2014
NOTE: News Organizations Request for Order Unsealing Transcript of October 30, 2014 Witness Testimony and Related Proceedings

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

images

--------------------------------------

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 5h5 hours ago
Great show great night. Juror #3 from #jodiarias is back Monday night at 8pm EST for a full hour of question/answer from viewers!

Some tweets about TTalk/ juror #3:

★MANDY★ ‏@strong4895 46m46 minutes ago
Juror no 3 said she wasn't even going to consider the pedo accusation in her decision. Keep wasting your breath Nurmi! LMAO! #JodiArias

★MANDY★ ‏@strong4895 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias Love juror 3!! Said Juan was consistent, got to the point, easy to follow info. Nurmi on the other hand "redundant" LMAO!

★MANDY★ ‏@strong4895 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias Juror number 3 is clearly a very intelligent unbiased person. She WAS NOT DISMISSED! She was excused. Schedule

★MANDY★ ‏@strong4895 26m26 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ Wish Nurmi would subscribe and listen to her. If so he wouldn't leave witnesses on the stand so long! "Redundant" LOL

★MANDY★ ‏@strong4895 28m28 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ Yes it was awesome. She was very careful what she said. I respect her for that. But IMO she was pro state for sure

https://twitter.com/search?q=jodi arias&src=typd
------------------------------------------

FYI: Someone brought this up on Twitter:

#JodiArias Judge Sherry Stephens says in this clip, offers to seal testimony of penalty witnesses http://tl.gd/n_1sdpb6s

"...Listen very closely to what Judge Sherry Stephens says in this clip. This was over a year and a half ago."

[video=youtube;RzS_cE09XH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzS_cE09XH8&feature=youtu.be&t=12m26s[/video]

"This court has indicated to defense counsel that ANY WITNESS THEY WISH TO CALL FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SENTENCING PHASE COULD BE CALLED IN A SEALED PROCEEDING AND THIS COURT WOULD SEAL THOSE PROCEEDINGS. THAT SHOULD ADDRESS ANY CONCERNS ABOUT INTIMIDATION OR THREATS AS SET FORTH IN THE DEFENDANT'S MOTION." That is a direct quote."

Thanks yesorno. What time is the hearing today and so you know if it will be tweeted. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 5m5 minutes ago
#jodiarias done for day. The defense has 14 mo witnesses. 3 have secrecy issues. More PC *advertiser censored* next Wed. By trial to resume with jury Monday
-------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see- 14 witnesses 3 days each, factor 2-3 trial days per week, divide by sidebars, uh, carry the one...finishing...NEVER! :gaah:

miscellaneous-prophet-the_end_is_nigh-apologies-no_end_in_sight-sign-hsc3379_low.jpg

Link: http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/misc...pologies-no_end_in_sight-sign-hsc3379_low.jpg

Thanks yesorno. What time is the hearing today and so you know if it will be tweeted. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know yet- haven't heard anything.

Re-posting this just in case anyone missed it yesterday:

--------------------------------------

#GoldPatrol Update: #JodiArias *advertiser censored*

"Jeff Gold reports on Jodi Arias "Brady" motion hearing alleging that *advertiser censored* was deleted by the state from victims PC"

[video=youtube;pWQrCWHVi3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWQrCWHVi3s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF