GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded but almost everything I say is getting deleted so I guess I can't post vague insinuations about rumor unless they are about BC.

I don't sleuth crystals friends or supporters. People just talk.

Well talk is always CHEAP and unless someone is a friend of CL then I doubt they know anyone who is her friend or supporter so I would consider it cheap talk. Nobody here knows who I am except the mods because I went through the verification process. Some have implied they know who I am. I've got great chuckles out of those implications. I don't know how anyone can know rumors on CL's friends or supporters when they don't know their names. Anyway that is not of relevance to this case. CL's friends and relatives are not to be sleuthed per TOS. So people can talk all they want as long as they aren't posting it I guess.

Did you ask her why she had videos of other people using drugs on her cell phone?

I'm not sure who you are implying was in the video using drugs. Regardless, why she had it on her phone is curious to me. I assume it implicates someone. Also, did she say where she got the video?

I am not trying to harass or bash you. I'm just confused about your post. Thanks for any clarification.

After reading the TOS posted above I don't believe I'm allowed to answer this question? Sorry. I believe I am able to say I saw the video and photos on her phone because that is in fact true and that phone is now in possession of LE, which means it is part of this case.

I will answer this: I didn't have to ask her why she had it. She told me and it was obvious from what it was. I know where she got the video and who is implicated yes. I just think it would violate TOS to say.

I believe sleuthing anyone here EXCEPT Beverly, Crystal, and Arron is a violation of TOS and I'm not the one violating them. In the post that ARmimi reposted, I was simply saying I saw a video and photo of someone other than CL that had drugs in their home. That video and photo I believe were on CL's phone that LE took from CL. That was what I was saying. I did not name who the drugs belonged to, simply made a statement.

CL was not the one doing drugs was my point.

Here's where I think I'm getting confused. Whose home? Thanks!

It appears there are very few links provided. Not sure why. Rumors should be considered just that rumors and really unless someone is sure and can back up what they are posting we should not spread rumors. Not fair to the victim. I'm not the MOD on this thread but that is what I would tell you all if I were moderating here. There may be a reason why rumors are acceptable here but I would not be aware of any so please until we hear from the MOD assigned let's try to post responsibly. Don't attack other posters and do not discuss PM's back and forth. It is rude and against TOS.

ETA: If you are claiming to be an insider you will need to verify with Tricia and not post inside information until that process is complete.

Thanks, Lambchop

Thank you Lambchop! Everyone here has been told this over and over and over. Rumor is not allowed. If you state something as fact then a link is to be provided to back up what you are saying.

We are a victim friendly site. This includes family, and friends on both sides of this case. You of course can discuss what is in the media or from law enforcement. You can only sleuth the victim and the suspects.

Stop telling others how to post or attacking them for having an opinion. If you feel a post is attacking or against our terms then ALERT! Its that simple.

Discussing pm's and moderation is not allowed.

I'm with nojusticenusa, and am confused by this question as well. By asking it, you're implying that BC had a gun, which has never been mentioned before, to my knowledge.

I think it was something to do with the timeline and docket information that made me wonder about that. His parole was violated the day of the wreck and IIRC, that was also the date of his possession of firearms charge. For whatever reason, I was just wondering about it. I don't know if she had a gun or not but it wouldn't be extraordinary for a Realtor to have one, IMO. I imagine many who didn't have one before do now.

JMO

For example:
Some of My friends know I'm on this site.. Some read here. Some may read here and figure out who I am just by my posts about my life. They might talk.. For example:
I know SavvyRose and she is posting on WS about BC but check this out.. This is who savvy rose is.. These are her friends.. This is where she works ..This is what she's been involved in.. Etc etc

People just talk. And if they are guests here and not members then I might not even know who is here and following what I say and then talking about it outside of this forum.

I know people who know people. That's all I'm saying.

I think it was something to do with the timeline and docket information that made me wonder about that. His parole was violated the day of the wreck and IIRC, that was also the date of his possession of firearms charge. For whatever reason, I was just wondering about it. I don't know if she had a gun or not but it wouldn't be extraordinary for a Realtor to have one, IMO. I imagine many who didn't have one before do now.

JMO

That is also the same date that the house was searched the 1st time and the guns removed that were found. I honestly do not know the answer but I feel certain that is where the charge came from was the guns being found at the house. Hidden in vents and others areas per CL and LE. She said she never knew they were there because he had hid them from her.

That is good info but not sure how it applies to this case? and does that also apply to those in the National Guard or other areas of service that are not in a battalion say such as recruiters for the army? Just curious since you posted it?

Never mind. AL, CL and BC weren't in the military.

But CL did have a video on her phone of other people using drugs that she showed to you after AL was arrested. Why did she have the video and why did she show it to you? IIRC, you were helping her to prepare her timeline during this period.

For example:
Some of My friends know I'm on this site.. Some read here. Some may read here and figure out who I am just by my posts about my life. They might talk.. For example:
I know SavvyRose and she is posting on WS about BC but check this out.. This is who savvy rose is.. These are her friends.. This is where she works ..This is what she's been involved in.. Etc etc

People just talk. And if they are guests here and not members then I might not even know who is here and following what I say and then talking about it outside of this forum.

I know people who know people. That's all I'm saying.

I think you might be the exception since you have discussed your dad's case which makes your identity easier to disclose to others. By the way getting off subject but just want you to know that I'm thinking about you and your family during this holiday season and with his trial approaching. I know this must be hard on you. You are in my prayers.

Never mind. AL, CL and BC weren't in the military.

But CL did have a video on her phone of other people using drugs that she showed to you after AL was arrested. Why did she have the video and why did she show it to you? IIRC, you were helping her to prepare her timeline during this period.

It had nothing to do with her timeline and it was both photos and video.

Someone posted that the guns were found in an A/C duct. Is that true?

That is true to the best of my knowledge. That is what LE and CL both reported. I assume you are asking me? If not sorry if I answered for someone else.

I've known of people falsely accused too. What you said about it ruining their lives is true. No matter that they were cleared, SOME people still like to discuss it and even speculate (meaning they add things that are not even true to the story). It's sad because even when people are cleared in this country there are still those who would rather bash than believe LE could have made a mistake. LE are human just like the rest of us.

That is why until I see the evidence against CL I am not jumping on the guilty bandwagon. That does not mean that I don't want justice for Beverly and her family. But do victims ever get justice? In a case of murder, how can there be any justice? Nothing is bringing Beverly back. I hurt for her family too.

Exactly. I have no clue how what I said got turned into me victim bashing BC or her family. I have never done that and I certainly didn't spread rumors. I said, I had heard rumors, and I have seen so many others on here say the same. Yet, I got attacked for it. Every time facts are shown that explain what could be the truth, then we who believe in facts, get thrown under the bus. It was said, we don't understand sleuthing. Well, I feel the same way about others. This is not a board to come to and just praise the victim. While that is all well and good, that has nothing to do with sleuthing either. While I am tired of the snarkiness and I know you are too, I will not be run off by a bunch of people who cry foul every time, holes are poked in their flawed theories.

I was the one that said yesterday that I had heard rumors. I have many friends that live in AR. My whole point that no one seem to get was that sadly, it is going to get worse for the Carter's before they can ever heal. That would be a fact no matter who had been charged in their murders. That is simply how defense attorneys work. I have heard you say before that you heard rumors and the insulation from my reading your posts, did not indicate they were good rumors. Now it seems you are backpedaling.

Im interested in these rumors that the defense will use at trial to destroy BC reputation. Even if they are true, how is that going to help the defendants get off with kidnapping and murder? Will the defense say she had it coming to her?

Im interested in these rumors that the defense will use at trial to destroy BC reputation. Even if they are true, how is that going to help the defendants get off with kidnapping and murder?

I don't think she is saying they will help get anyone off just that the poor family has a lot to deal with at trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769