GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMOM anything in the testimony yesterday to indicate who was at home at the Arochi's house that night?

If there is a tracking device and LE has had the car multiple times since mid-September, why do we not yet know where CM is? Does anyone know why they can't hand off the tracking device to a computer expert or Chevrolet's own experts and determine exactly where EA was? Is the tracking device recording GPS coordinates at all times? Is it constantly looping and only protects a loop after auto trauma and records over unprotected tracks?

This is what makes me wonder if her body was not placed in a dumpster OR passed off to someone else.

I am not sure. I don't know if they took the data from it but couldn't test until he was arrested or what. I would have thought they would have that too. Maybe they do and they haven't said yet. I was a little shocked by that info as well. Just as I was shocked that his DNA has not yet been tested. I don't know how testing really works. I know it takes forever but I feel like with all of this, the testing will be much quicker.

If there is a tracking device and LE has had the car multiple times since mid-September, why do we not yet know where CM is? Does anyone know why they can't hand off the tracking device to a computer expert or Chevrolet's own experts and determine exactly where EA was? Is the tracking device recording GPS coordinates at all times? Is it constantly looping and only protects a loop after auto trauma and records over unprotected tracks?

Yes Ma'am just he and his brother. Parents were out if town.

JMOM anything in the testimony yesterday to indicate who was at home at the Arochi's house that night?

Sorry I will not defend a drug dealer.
IMO he is a very bad man!

Who was defending him? Not I.
But, like I told my children when they became teenagers....." Drugs are everywhere. I can't protect you from them. Dealers come in all shapes and forms and are everywhere. It's up to you to make the right choice.....no one else can do that for you, but you."

Good question! Frustrating isn't it how these things seem to take so long. Along with the DNA. Makes little sense to me. Maybe they had to charge him with something first? Hence the AK charge? I hope its being checked now. Sounds like his car has quite a story to tell. At least we know the car will be more forthcoming than the owner.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...80c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html?mode=jqm

Oh for crying out loud. It sure helps to read the articles. So LE used Blue Star on the mat in the trunk.
Although the mat had been scrubbed, Christina's DNA and someone else's DNA was detected.
All test results haven't come back yet.
I did read the article:

Staub said indicated the presence of blood.

“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

Staub said the sample taken from the trunk lining contained a mixture of DNA of Christina and at least one other person.

“I think the hardest part is knowing there’s a lot more DNA than we thought was in the car,” McElroy said after the hearing. “I won’t believe it until I have proof, but [detectives] are so sure [she is not alive], and that’s what’s so hard. I didn’t know it was enough DNA that my daughter could not be alive anymore.”

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...80c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html?mode=jqm

He is very clear it was a "mixture" and not two separate spots of DNA. It was a single sample. Mixture does indicate it was deposited at the same time.

Evidently, Jonni understood what Staub stated and it meant the worst case scenario for Christina. :(

Crying out loud indeed. It is a sad realization.

That was my thought as well. They may not have been able to test until then? I think I asked about LoJack and wondered why they hadn't tried that. I just feel they couldn't take the data and test yet. The way he was when they asked for his phone and how he had meetings and stuff and didn't want to give him his car till "Sunday" it makes sense he wouldn't consent to that data pull. Thank goodness his parents were at that interview and got him to bring them the car. I believe it was the third interview and they processed that time only for one hour.

Good question! Frustrating isn't it how these things seem to take so long. Along with the DNA. Makes little sense to me. Maybe they had to charge him with something first? Hence the AK charge? I hope its being checked now. Sounds like his car has quite a story to tell. At least we know the car will be more forthcoming than the owner.

Yes Ma'am just he and his brother. Parents were out if town.
Thanks..did they tell any more details about his waking his brother up when he went straight home alibi? Like did his brother confirm his story for him?

Ummmm NO! And they sure got upset and understood that they may or may not get their computers back per detective Busby. Only time I saw them visibly upset was talking about the search of their home and their computers. Only time there was any type of reaction that I saw.

Thanks, did they bring a translator so they could understand the hearing?

Wow! Well that makes room for a whole new set of scenarios. MOO
Yes, it does. Shout out to catpatrol for thinking to ask about that! I thought everything discussed in court was tweeted or written up already.

They stated what he said. That his brother was asleep on the couch and he woke him up and told him to go to his room. They said his brother said it was dark when he woke him up to go to bed then when he woke in the morning it was light. Whatever that is supposed to mean. At one point in the interview tape. Not sure which interview he said he got home about 4. There were so many lies even when they would show him he would spin one lie in to another one. Like I don't know how he thought that would all jive with LE? It didn't jive to me so I am sure they were just scratching their heads in amazement. He was in there laughing and making light of lying and deceiving his girlfriend. He does it all the time he said. Ugh.

Thanks..did they tell any more details about his waking his brother up when he went straight home alibi? Like did his brother confirm his story for him?

Court was 8 hours yesterday! It was a lot to process.

Yes, it does. Shout out to catpatrol for thinking to ask about that! I thought everything discussed in court was tweeted or written up already.

They stated what he said. That his brother was asleep on the couch and he woke him up and told him to go to his room. They said his brother said it was dark when he woke him up to go to bed then when he woke in the morning it was light. Whatever that is supposed to mean. At one point in the interview tape. Not sure which interview he said he got home about 4. There were so many lies even when they would show him he would spin one lie in to another one. Like I don't know how he thought that would all jive with LE? It didn't jive to me so I am sure they were just scratching their heads in amazement. He was in there laughing and making light of lying and deceiving his girlfriend. He does it all the time he said. Ugh.
Thanks he is just so crazy thank God he isn't walking the streets anymore.

Okay, I'm good. I have heard enough now. EA is solely responsible- IMO. Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias mutant doppelgänger. I am growling like a dog(is there a emoticon for that?).

Remember, this was just a probable cause hearing. Not everyone's testimony was needed. Probable cause is a lower bar to reach than beyond reasonable doubt, which would be the standard at trial.

Also, they will all testify at some point. Whether that's to the Grand Jury as it is deliberating on whether to indict or during an actual trial. It will likely be both.

After all these years, I just learned the indictment is a direct result of the grand jury (23 people) decision
(some states don't have gj).
So, the gj meets and agrees there is enough evidence to indict (or the case is thrown out).

Then, the suspect is brought to court and the indictment is read explaining his or her charges.
A trial date is usually announced at this time.

Just reviewing my lesson. :)

per justice.gov

Soo, was he being the "good guy" he is and not wanting his brother to get a kink in his neck from sleeping on the couch? What reason does he have to wake his brother up to go to bed? Oh, this guy,,,

So, looking over my notes, I honestly don't think EA thoroughly cleaned his car until after his 1st interview with LE on 9-3-14 (which makes me think he was feeling quite confident....why was he so confident?). That day he only consented to "viewing" his car and denied consent for LE to look through his phones. However, he gives consent the very next day for LE to search his car. If he had cleaned his car (and deleted messages) the day CM disappeared why not give consent on 9-3, why wait 1 day? Also, I don't think the note was a list of "things TO get rid of", I think it was a list of "things ALREADY gotten rid of". I think he was going through everything he had already gotten rid of that could connect him to CM.

OR, it could have been a to-do list and he made it the night of 9-3 after his first interview with LE because he was no longer as confident as he had been. Either way, I thinK EA wrote the note and was the only one aware of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This stuck out to me too. Why wouldn't EA have thoroughly cleaned his car earlier?
He said he smoked bowls inside his car. Could that be the reason?
And why leave all the devices inside his car too? Or did LE see those by looking through the windows?

Maybe the one time EA wasn't lying is when he told LE the devices contained secret job related information. Wth?
What a tool!
Honestly, he may have killed too many brain cells doing drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WiseThread07