VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Zach............what do you think prompted JH to let you know-to give the alarm so to speak? And did you have to talk to WH that night?

She told me because I picked the girls up from her that afternoon and she wanted me to know why they might be upset. I didn't talk to him that night. Last time prior to that was about a week before she went missing. Maybe 2

Possible yes, but from what Zach has said there was a decent ground cover of snow and footprints would have been easily seen in the yard. Here in southern Ontario on March 2/3, if anyone (or anything) goes through our back yard footprints or paw prints are as noticeable as night/day.

Any tracks at all in the backyard near the front as if someone may have gone out the back and out frontgate? I know these are basic but maybe we should revisit basics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The inference in the original post was that proponents of WH were monitoring this website and stood ready to attack peripheral peeps. Meaning Z.
Clear enough?

Well not really but it's late & I'm about to hit logic-exhaustion, so I'll call it a night :) Although, it's been obvious for a while now there are at least several people watching & repeating (often with great error) what we're discussing here. I once taught remedial reading comp to grade 1 students. Some of those folks would do well to brush up. ;)

She told me because I picked the girls up from her that afternoon and she wanted me to know why they might be upset. I didn't talk to him that night. Last time prior to that was about a week before she went missing. Maybe 2

So Tuesday evening because they were worried she hadnt come home Monday night, right?

So what time did jen tell you aj was missing?

Did you question her on why wes didnt tell police on the first day that he seen her at noon?

Is it possible AJ or someone else could have gone through the back of their yard behind the wooded privacy fence and not have been seen leaving the house at all?

possible, except for the fact that there were no footprints in the snow. by the way, police did a brief search in tarrallton that night too

Well not really but it's late & I'm about to hit logic-exhaustion, so I'll call it a night :) Although, it's been obvious for a while now there are at least several people watching & repeating (often with great error) what we're discussing here. I once taught remedial reading comp to grade 1 students. Some of those folks would do well to brush up. ;)

What does that mean lol?

Are you saying that Zach may be under threat of some sort from 'WH's group lol?

Four people have been threatened already, and that only accounts for the threats that landed WH in jail. It is a legitimate concern, IMO.

I searched with my other two daughters. Tarrallton park. Parked the car at north parking lot at Tarrallton. Talked with Jennifer. Police were called that night (3rd). Not sure off the top of my head. The girls and I searched from about 9p til 11p then I searched for a little while after, like behind Jennifer's house, which backs up to Tarrallton. It was very cold and I was worried she walked off, maybe having taken pills or other drugs (she doesn't have a history). I was worried she was cold and passed out. I told a couple officers during the police search on the first Sunday, but it doesn't matter that I searched because they still need to search for themselves and I could have missed something. It's just easier in the snow, because there would be footprints. By the time we decided to search, a lot of Anjelica's friends were searching. My gut told me to look in the park. That's where she would walk to. It's also where she might be taken if she was hurt. It's close and accessible.

Zach, I'm sorry if this is a repeated question here and you have already addressed this; there are so many posts to weed through and catch up on...

Looking back on some of some of your initial posts you mentioned something along the lines that the other siblings in the house thought she was going back to bed when they saw her (hope I got this right)...was there something specifically that made them think this?

Did you question her on why wes didnt tell police on the first day that he seen her at noon?

no. by the time i found out about that her and i were fighting cause she tore down my flyers. i am thinking she didn't know about that for a few days at least. But she keeps stuff to herself too, so...

Zach, I'm sorry if this is a repeated question here and you have already addressed this; there are so many posts to weed through and catch up on...

Looking back on some of some of your initial posts you mentioned something along the lines that the other siblings in the house thought she was going back to bed when they saw her (hope I got this right)...was there something specifically that made them think this?

she was still in her pajamas and it was spring break

The inference in the original post was that proponents of WH were monitoring this website and stood ready to attack peripheral peeps. Meaning Z.
Clear enough?

No, you have my inference wrong, stop spreading it. I never said they "stood ready to attack" anybody. I was nicely trying to say maybe Zach should only tell LE what he has done, those seemed like questions we don't need to know on here but maybe that's just me. Unless you needed to know if you were searching and keeping a log of where has been searched, but his info could be beneficial to others, such as when Zach talked to LE and when.

No. The 7-11 and the clothing have not been confirmed. 7-11 has only been mentioned by Wesley and we do not even know which 7-11, if it were true. LE has not confirmed that ANY of AJ's clothing has been recovered.

Thanks to everyone who answered this question.

In Jessica Ridgeway's case it was never divulged until the trial that her clothing and glasses were found in the back pack which ARS discarded in an opposite direction as a red herring. I can see LE withholding such information re the clothing from the public / keeping this information close to the vest if in fact it was determined that these clothes belong to AJ, as was done in Jessica's case. (I hope this turns out to be nothing like Jessica's case of course!). Converesly, I would also think that if it was not her clothing they might indeed disclose this to the public, as I've seen in other cases where LE comments that items turned out not to belong to the missing person, for instance the glasses found in Jessica Heeringa's case. I wonder if they have been directly asked to comment publicly on whether or not these clothing items belong to AJ, or if testing on these items has been completed.

The aspect of items of clothing found, and whether or not these belong to AJ, is obviously a key part of this case, imo.

Four people have been threatened already, and that only accounts for the threats that landed WH in jail. It is a legitimate concern, IMO.

I've been threatened. And my house is protected. I am not really worried. I realize the threats were empty. Like the one who said them.

No, you have my inference wrong, stop spreading it. I never said they "stood ready to attack" anybody. I was nicely trying to say maybe Zach should only tell LE what he has done, those seemed like questions we don't need to know on here but maybe that's just me. Unless you needed to know if you were searching and keeping a log of where has been searched, but his info could be beneficial to others, such as when Zach talked to LE and when.

I guess I am missing something. But that's ok. I'm tired.

I guess I am missing something. But that's ok. I'm tired.

I bet you are tired. I can't even imagine. You are a trooper (to say the least) for being here to answer all these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member