Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he will get off scott free. People in the car that hit Kim Howe's car after Jenner's car pushed it into oncoming traffic could sue him as well. Some of them were severely injured, I believe, so that could be a lot of $$$.

Just have to pipe in. No matter how you look at it, Bruce was responsible for this tragic wreck. He SHOULD be liable for Kim's death. Does she have siblings or nieces or nephews? Someone in the family needs to sue BJ - it is his insurance that will pay, not him. No one, particularly a star, a millionaire, whatever you want to call him, should be allowed to walk away free from causing a wreck that killed a person! He escaped charges, would you or I have been that lucky? Of course not! So let him pay!

My opinions only!

This will probably be settled out of court, and whatever is considered a fair sum he'll easily be able to manage.

I see in the paper today a few stories about Kris cutting communication with him basically because he didn't do as she demanded post interview (well so the paper says anyway). That may be a good thing for now, she does seem rather controlling and for once in his life he's living his life just for him, I hope however they mend the bridge down the road, it will be easier on their daughters, and them, regardless, this isn't an easy transition for the family.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...cuts-off-contact/story-fn907478-1227331158266

This will probably be settled out of court, and whatever is considered a fair sum he'll easily be able to manage.

I see in the paper today a few stories about Kris cutting communication with him basically because he didn't do as she demanded post interview (well so the paper says anyway). That may be a good thing for now, she does seem rather controlling and for once in his life he's living his life just for him, I hope however they mend the bridge down the road, it will be easier on their daughters, and them, regardless, this isn't an easy transition for the family.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...cuts-off-contact/story-fn907478-1227331158266

I didn't like the way he treated Diane Sawyer in the interview. Kind of creeped me out.

I don't think he will get off scott free. People in the car that hit Kim Howe's car after Jenner's car pushed it into oncoming traffic could sue him as well. Some of them were severely injured, I believe, so that could be a lot of $$$.
....the mother was ambulanced with her 28 day old baby strapped to her, her teenager and a 73 yr old woman with spine injuries were also taken to the hospital...Bruce could of caused additional fatalities.

JMO

Could be millions.

....the mother was ambulanced with her 28 day old baby strapped to her, her teenager and a 73 yr old woman with spine injuries were also taken to the hospital...Bruce could of caused additional fatalities.

JMO

Long term injury could cost more than a fatality.

i see nothing to respect, no hero worship here. the man is a mess, of his own doing. now he will face a damaging lawsuit, one in which i feel he should hv bn charged in the frst place. how he escaped criminal charges is beyond me.. nothing to see of value here......move on. its rubber necking at its best. also at his instruction, and request via media attention. ergo...he is a media *advertiser censored* imo. pimping himself out to diane ........i dnt think this is normal at all...and i agree he has duped many wives. i question his character all the way. mmho.

He puts himself out there, he takes the good and the bad. I think he is stunningly unaware of himself and I think he's a bit of a narcissist.

I think he has no idea what being a woman really is or feels like, and he will continue pursuing this superficial road of hormones, makeup, and clothing. He doesn't seem to be a very deep-thinking person, so he should be perfectly happy for the rest of his days.

IMO, his main desire seems to be dressing up in women's clothing. And then he'll deal w/the other stuff later..
But having dress up parties/gatherings at his pad, well he's gung ho with doing that.

On another note....when my sister lived in New York, there was a very wealthy jeweler's son would would come by her apt after work. As soon as he arrived he'd change into women's clothing and stay and visit.
To each their own , I guess. imo

If you don't want to be judged by people who don't personally know you, it might be a good idea to not put your life on display. I am just saying...

That has nothing to do with my post. And the mere fact of celebrity/publicity should not open people up for scorn in a civilized society among civilized, mature human beings.

Did he have to pay Kris anything in their divorce settlement?

She'll probably have to pay him .. Her net worth is about 125 million. Perhaps they actually had an iron clad pre-nup and they both just walk away with their own money.

I have not heard of any issues between them as far as financial settlement. However, on the show he did not seem to spend much and if he did Kris had a fit. He is now spending on the kids (also on the show) even though they are all well off also. He just wants to buy things for them which makes me think he did come out with good finances and is enjoying having money to spend.

On another note, I realize he has struggled with his gender identity or whatever it is, but he talked on the interview like he thinks everything will be great and happy now. I cannot imagine what his children are going through so how can he be happy? I have no doubt that at least some of the family will not be able to face the situation and will end up cutting him out of their life. Nothing could ever hurt me as bad as losing any one of my children.

I have not heard of any issues between them as far as financial settlement. However, on the show he did not seem to spend much and if he did Kris had a fit. He is now spending on the kids (also on the show) even though they are all well off also. He just wants to buy things for them which makes me think he did come out with good finances and is enjoying having money to spend.

On another note, I realize he has struggled with his gender identity or whatever it is, but he talked on the interview like he thinks everything will be great and happy now. I cannot imagine what his children are going through so how can he be happy? I have no doubt that at least some of the family will not be able to face the situation and will end up cutting him out of their life. Nothing could ever hurt me as bad as losing any one of my children.

Sounds like he had very little contact with his four older kids after the divorces.

"In previously unseen footage from the Bruce Jenner interview, in which the former Olympian addressed his transition into a woman, four of his six children — Burt, Cassandra, Brandon and Brody — open up about the father who "disappeared" from their lives for a time, as Cassandra refers to it."

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/post...bandonment-in-unaired-interview-footage-57103

All I hear from Bruce is a person obsessed with me, me, me!

It also sounds like he wants attention for himself rather than being part of the K clan.

All I hear from Bruce is a person obsessed with me, me, me!

It also sounds like he wants attention for himself rather than being part of the K clan.

He sure wasn't getting much attention in that family.

I don't blame him for wanting some 'me' time after living there either .. his needs were practically ignored from what I have observed .. I also thought he was put down a lot, especially by Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti