CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dr. Gur is DELUSIONAL as she somehow doesn't remember..deny's JH was angry or full of HATE...Yikes..It was just impersonal ..that's not the same as hate or anger????????

Selective memory to suit her diagnosis...SMH

Mr. B is masterfully pointing out JH's reasoning and planning of the shootings with every question he asks Dr G

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Gur insists Holmes was on "autopilot" & trying 2 wound, not kill. DA brings up many steps Holmes took 2 increase #theatershooting efficiency

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH is really spinning around in his chair today #theatertrial #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Brauchler had told the judge it would take him just 20 minutes to finish with Dr. Gur today. We're at 25 and counting. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
The judge said in "lawyer speak" that would mean 40 minutes for Brauchler to finish with Gur. #theatershooting

While we are listening to static noise...Is Mr. Brauchler Lead Council? He sure appears to be but just wondered?

There's sure a lot of lawyers both sides in this case :jail:

ETA~ I agree..JH is more animated today..his chair is swivelling ..Guess his frozen stat wasn't working on the jury like defence thought it would yesterday..LOL

While we are listening to static noise...Is Mr. Brauchler Lead Council? He sure appears to be but just wondered?

There's sure a lot of lawyers both sides in this case :jail:

I'm not sure--but I think he is doing the closing for the State

I think Dr. Gur is DELUSIONAL as she somehow doesn't remember..deny's JH was angry or full of HATE...Yikes..It was just impersonal ..that's not the same as hate or anger????????

Selective memory to suit her diagnosis...SMH
YES! IMO, she pretends to recall what GB asks her about-BUT, when he asks details, she says "I do not remember that. He did not bring it up with me. I didn't ask him about that". WTH?
Not only are her notes not detailed enough to support her opinion, neither is her head! What DID she actually DO to help the defense to earn her boatload of $$?

Why doesn't King know hypothetical questions are allowed to experts? No reason to object!!!

LOL..Executive Function...she is actually trying to distance GB hypothetical isn't complex enough enough???? LOL

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 38s39 seconds ago
@GeorgeBrauchler going over what JH did and his planning of boobie trapping the apartment #theatershooting #theatertrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 56s56 seconds ago
Brauchler makes "hypothetical" point that JH had ability to make complicated decisions, think 2-3 steps ahead w/boobytraps #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 38s38 seconds ago
Dr Gur is just chocking this up to JH can read directions off the internet #theatershooting #theatertrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
For those keeping track, Gur has been on the witness stand more than 40 minutes so far today. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 41s41 seconds ago
Dr Gur makes no sense #theatershooting #theatertrial

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Gur insists Holmes was on "autopilot" & trying 2 wound, not kill. DA brings up many steps Holmes took 2 increase #theatershooting efficiency

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH is really spinning around in his chair today #theatertrial #theatershooting

BBM~ Seriously???
Ive had enough of Gur!

Dr. Gur is getting rather angry now!! Basic inform only put into report...LOL describing "Reader's Digest" version of her findings..

Gur snaps back at Brauchler, noting she has already spent a day answering what she did & didn't put in report. #theatershooting

Gur snaps back at Brauchler, noting she has already spent a day answering what she did & didn't put in report. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Gur upset w/ DA: "U spent day talking about what wasn't in my #theatershooting report, not what IS in report. You're wasting court's time."

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 44s44 seconds ago
Brauchler finishes with Gur at 10:58 a.m. #theatershooting

King is preparing his redirect of Gur. #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics