FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was someone from her office who was driving the tan vehicle, I expect LE knows exactly who that is

I wonder if the bank was already closed on Friday and they had to bring the money home till Monday. Somebody in her office would have known that info. JMO! [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I don't think the amount of money made from 1 or 2 days of a cash Dr's office is going to be the motive here. How much money are we possibly talking about? If it was somebody from her practice, they would also realise thay by killing the doctor,they are putting themselves out of a job.
I still feel that this has romantic implications as to motive.Moo

Was her husband Mark the only male working in this office? And he was surrounded by all these women? Oh my...imo

if it was someone from her office who was driving the tan vehicle, I expect LE knows exactly who that is

It's confusing who discovered and who called LE bc articles are contradictory. For some reason I've always felt the tan truck wasn't someone from her office. Maybe I'm feeding into stereotypes but to me an Avalanche type truck is decidedly male and her office was all women except her husband.

I don't understand the comment about books and movies.
It seems as if LE has a definite motive in mind and its more than money

I don't understand the comment about books and movies.
It seems as if LE has a definite motive in mind and its more than money

When that comment was first made I felt oh wow they must know who and why and I was expecting it to break open quickly. Now it may be a matter of crossing t's and dotting i's and waiting on labs, but the longer it goes from that statement with nothing still happening, well then I'm more inclined to think the statement wasn't about the who and why and was more about the how the crime was carried out

I think it has more to do with betrayal, jealousy or something that Dr Sievers knew about someone and that person did not give Dr Sievers a chance to divulge the information. Of course, this is all supposition and just my personal opinion.

Media coverage started out with a bang but has now gone silent... Hmmm

It seems there is no video from the outside cameras, or at least none we have seen.
Is there video of her arriving home I wonder?
Were the cameras working ?

I think it has more to do with betrayal, jealousy or something that Dr Sievers knew about someone and that person did not give Dr Sievers a chance to divulge the information. Of course, this is all supposition and just my personal opinion.

I Think you are traveling on the same road as I am. Due to rules here, we are limited in what we can say. However, as years have passed, lives have changed, people's past have come out and a different picture has emerged.**Just my speculation**

Would certainly be interesting to know just WHO from her office had gone to the home and found her body. LS perhaps? We know it wasn't the husband (office manager) as he was out of town. We know it wasn't the Nurse as she was there at the office when the call came into the office about the street being blocked off/police all over......at which point she reportedly went to the home where she reports she was told by a sheriff on scene that TS had passed. It obviously wasn't the receptionist who took the phone call that the Nurse reacted to. How many other people work in that office? All I can think of is LS.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see a private clinic like that having a shwack of employees...........just the minimal amount required to run the office.

Dr S
Husband (office manager)
Nurse
Receptionist
LS

So was it LS who found the body? Wasn't she reportedly a "best friend" (in addition to colleague) of Dr S? ....the same LS who started the donation acct within 24 hours of the body being found?.......who appeared on GMA on Jul 3 along with Dr S's sister to share the passion of Dr S's work?...........who also went on to be a speaker at the event/seminar for realtors on Jul 5th I believe it was?...............

Sievers failed to show up for work Monday morning, the Lee County Sheriff's Office said, prompting someone to check on her welfare. That individual, who has not been identified, found Sievers' body inside her home and called police at 9:45 a.m.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/02/teresa-sievers-dead-florida_n_7716476.html

Would certainly be interesting to know just WHO from her office had gone to the home and found her body. LS perhaps? We know it wasn't the husband (office manager) as he was out of town. We know it wasn't the Nurse as she was there at the office when the call came into the office about the street being blocked off/police all over......at which point she reportedly went to the home where she reports she was told by a sheriff on scene that TS had passed. It obviously wasn't the receptionist who took the phone call that the Nurse reacted to. How many other people work in that office? All I can think of is LS.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see a private clinic like that having a shwack of employees...........just the minimal amount required to run the office.

Dr S
Husband (office manager)
Nurse
Receptionist
LS

So was it LS who found the body? Wasn't she reportedly a "best friend" (in addition to colleague) of Dr S? ....the same LS who started the donation acct within 24 hours of the body being found?.......who appeared on GMA on Jul 3 along with Dr S's sister to share the passion of Dr S's work?...........who also went on to be a speaker at the event/seminar for realtors on Jul 5th I believe it was?...............

That's what I've been thinking ;)

I would like clarification on who found her body as there are two differing reports

I think this is ok to link/quote from, but if not apologies and please delete

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/

Farewell, Teresa Sievers

So many of you remember Dr. Teresa’s Sievers enormous presence – about how when she entered the room, everyone knew she was there. She was born with tremendous energy stored in her small body, and she used that energy in very resourceful ways. She used her mighty heart to love her friends, her family, her colleagues, and her patients. And she used her strength and her credentials to fight for their well-being. She was a lover and a fighter.

Teresa was a warrior. She fought to look beyond conventional medicine so she could give her patients more options. She fought to empower people to take back their own health, to show them their inner power of self-awareness, self-acceptance, and ultimately self-healing.

She fought for the teen mothers at Our Mother’s Home, supporting their daunting journey through early and single parenthood. She fought for transgender youth as they transitioned into new bodies and new lives. She fought for her own daughters’ right to a fulfilling, personal approach to education through homeschooling.

And if you were her patient, she quite likely fought for you. She cared more about your health than your comfort. She cared more about getting the work done than your convenience. And she cared more about your well-being than how much you liked her.

But like everything else she did, she didn’t play by the rules... she made her own. Everything she did in her life was cutting edge, pushing the envelope, pushing the limits.

Teresa was on a healing path herself, like we all are. As a doctor, she not only helped others to heal, she was always trying to find more tools to offer to her patients. She kept seeking more knowledge, earning more degrees, hoping to find “the cure" for patients in need. She often felt despair when she couldn't find a cure.

She knew everything about her patients: their pain and suffering, their sorrows, their joy... she even prayed with her patients in her exam room. Who does that? Only Teresa. Mother Teresa – that is what I have called her. Many of you will agree that she was one of a kind: a doctor who cared, a doctor who listened, a doctor who would do anything for anyone, any time. As a medical doctor she set the bar so high, it will be hard to find anyone like her again.

We had many events planned together: seminars, retreats, workshops ... the calendar was full of tremendous opportunities. Despite Teresa’s busy practice, we even flew to Texas a couple of months ago so she could produce her own TV show “Pathways to Healing (which will still be aired) of her interviewing top doctors and PhDs, spreading the word that in order to heal we must bring awareness to the body, mind and spirit. She knew and they knew that these components are connected. She was the only doctor in Southwest Florida offering energetic healing services.

As I was writing this newsletter, I heard Teresa insisting, “You must write about energy!”

Here it is, Teresa! Here is her message to you, from her:

The body is made up of cells.

Cells are made out of molecules.

Molecules are made up of atoms and atoms are energy. Everything is energy.

Our body is energy as well. You can't get rid of energy, nor can you create it – you can only transform it.

And you can't get rid of the energy and essence of Teresa; her physical body is gone, but her spirit, her soul has transformed into the vibrational energy that we all feel today. Every thought you have of her, every time she appears in your mind or dream, she is right there with you in her full essence.

Love & Light
Lenka

Posted by Lenka Spiska at 10:43 AM No comments:

I don't think the amount of money made from 1 or 2 days of a cash Dr's office is going to be the motive here. How much money are we possibly talking about? If it was somebody from her practice, they would also realise thay by killing the doctor,they are putting themselves out of a job.
I still feel that this has romantic implications as to motive.Moo

I completely agree that a home robbery wasn't the motive for the murder. However, I believe it may have been the "staged" motive. The significance of that would be to implicate someone with knowledge of her specific travel plans and the medical practice accounting procedures. This case has always struck me as either a hired hit or a jealousy/rage filled intentional murder. The timing of the killing and the failure of the alarm system are too much of a coincidence to ignore. jmho

Dr S
Husband (office manager)
Nurse
Receptionist
LS

I'm with you on this, however it would be helpful to know precisely when the 911 call was made to LE. They had the street roped off by 9:45, so it seems possible the call could have been made just before 9:00 am. That would open the possibility that someone stopped by the house on their way to work and then called it in and continued on to work. I thought I heard somewhere that the person who called it in did not stay on scene.

LE reassuring the general public that there was no risk to them tells me that everything about this murder and murder scene had clear implications about the perpetrator and their motive(s). :moo:

So, is the theory that a co-worker came to the Dr.'s house, found her body. called police and then left the scene?

I think this is ok to link/quote from, but if not apologies and please delete

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/

SNB ..."We had many events planned together: seminars, retreats, workshops ... the calendar was full of tremendous opportunities. Despite Teresa’s busy practice, we even flew to Texas a couple of months ago so she could produce her own TV show “Pathways to Healing (which will still be aired) of her interviewing top doctors and PhDs, spreading the word that in order to heal we must bring awareness to the body, mind and spirit....

BBM - Very interesting information regarding the TV show. That means there will be publicity, income and residuals coming in even if Dr. Sievers is no longer alive. In fact her tragedy may even be a public relations benefit. I'm only seeing two people who stand to benefit from this, but is it a sole perp or pair of motivated murderers? jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform