GUILTY Canada - Dwayne Demkiw, 42, Edmonton, 31 May 2015 *Arrest*

Fedeyks

Inactive
Reaction score
Missing Person Plea from cousin, Tabatha Paul
May 31 at 10:08pm

Friends Please read and SHARE.
My family and I are desperately searching for my cousin Dwayne Demkiw. He disappeared early this morning from Edmonton. He is officially a Missing Person and detectives are investigating. We hope to have a Police Release to officially share far and wide tomorrow...but until then here are a couple photos. Please SHARE and keep your eyes open Alberta peeps. We want him home safe and sound. https://www.facebook.com/tabatha.schneiderglawe?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 7.58.52 PM.png

Dwayne's Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/thelimodriver?pnref=story

Here is a comment to Global Calgary's FB page

Karolina Piwowarska - ‎Global Calgary
5 hrs ·
where is this post??.. Sorry I cant find it on your page...
Global Calgary - Calgary, Alberta - Broadcasting & Media ...
Dwayne Demkiw is missing. He left work at 3:30am in Edmonton and his... car was found burning in Calgary. Police are looking for him. Please spread the word.

Here is a message from his Father, Eugene Demkiw on his own FB Page

Eugene Demkiw
May 31 at 8:16pm

Hello all
Dwayne our son is still missing if anyone has any info please phone us anytime 306 652 1437 or text at 306 280 8473 thanks

He states his employment is as a DJ at St Pete's (http://www.saintpetesmensclub.ca)

This would explain why he left Edmonton at 3.30am. Their hours of operation are
Mon - Sat: 12:00 pm - 3:00 am
Sun: 6:00 pm - 3:00 am

The family needs to get a list of all who attended his last show. He might have flirted with some girl and a jealous boyfriend went after him.

Guys, we require more than a FB post to open a MP thread. I'm going to close the thread for now. If anyone has more information, like a link to MSM or a LE case number, please send a pm to one of the mods.

Thanks.

Police seek public’s assistance in locating man last seen in northwest Edmonton
For Immediate Release:08-Jun-2015 @ 11:00 AM
MRU #:MP15013

The Edmonton Police Service is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a 42-year-old man who went missing on Sunday, May 31, 2015.

Police believe Dwayne Demkiw, 42, was last seen leaving his place of work in the area of 149 Street and 128 Avenue at approximately 4 a.m. on May 31, 2015. He was reported missing later that afternoon.

Demkiw’s vehicle, a black, four-door, 2002 Acura 3.2 TL, was located in southeast Calgary (86 Avenue SE and Bonaventure Drive SE) by the Calgary Police Service at approximately 11 a.m. on May 31, 2015. The Calgary Police Service continues to assist with the ongoing missing person investigation.

There are concerns for Dwayne Demkiw’s well-being as his disappearance is out of character.

He is described as a bald, Caucasian male. Demkiw may have been wearing the clothing seen in the photograph below at the time of his disappearance.

COUW54I.jpg

Dwayne Demkiw, 42

The EPS Homicide Section is assisting with the ongoing investigation. The public may have observed police activity in the area of Anthony Henday Drive and 184 Street yesterday (Sunday, June 7, 2015) as officers conducted a proactive search of the area.

Police are looking to speak with members of the public who have information about Demkiw’s disappearance and his vehicle.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the EPS at 780-423-4567 or #377 from a mobile phone. Anonymous information can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at www.tipsubmit.com/start.htm.
-30-

Please contact Anna Batchelor at (780) 421-3544 for more information.

“As we continue to investigate this file, investigators strongly believe that harm has come to Mr. Demkiw,” said Det. Brian Robertson with the EPS Homicide Section.

“We’re asking the public who live in acreages west of the city and property owners who live along the Highway 2 corridor to check their property for anything unusual or suspicious and report it to police.”

http://globalnews.ca/news/2102328/edmonton-police-believe-harm-has-come-to-missing-man-homicide-unit-investigating/

Dwayne Demkiw - Lets Bring Him Home FB page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1459132014379731/

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/07/11/its-a-nightmare-says-mother-of-missing-edmonton-man
“Dwayne’s a reliable, honest, sincere, down to earth person and he keeps so faithfully in contact with my husband, with his kids, with his roommate, that this is just totally out of the ordinary,” said Angeline, adding Dwayne has two boys, ages 15 and 19.

“This is not him. He’s never been in trouble with the law, with drugs, with alcohol. Never.”

As the days pass by with no sign of Dwayne, Angeline can’t help but think about the case of a Calgary man who was held against his will and beaten, then dropped off at a Regina hospital in April 2010.

In the mean time, the family has been conducting extensive searches around Edmonton, and put up posters across Saskatchewan, Alberta and B.C. A billboard has also been erected in Edmonton.

“There’s just no way that nobody can know nothing,” said Angeline. “Someone has to know something and I just hope that someone will come forward.”

CTV Saskatoon TV news this evening reported on his disappearance this evening and said his cell phone was found in his car.

Am a little confused, was he working as a dj the night before he went missing or limosine driver?
Has police released any info about what has been found in car? How far away from his home was car found burning? I wonder if he had a cell phone and if there was any pings, not much to go on with the info here. It is just such a mystery how he disappeared without anyone seeing him

Am a little confused, was he working as a dj the night before he went missing or limosine driver?
Has police released any info about what has been found in car? How far away from his home was car found burning? I wonder if he had a cell phone and if there was any pings, not much to go on with the info here. It is just such a mystery how he disappeared without anyone seeing him

Calgary is about 185 miles/300 km south of Edmonton.

The reports are that DD worked as a FedEx driver during the week and as a Limo driver on the weekends. He finished his shift as a limo driver around 3.30am /4am as this is the last time they are reporting he was seen.

His vehicle was found in a Calgary residential/strip mall area partially burnt 7 1/2 hours later. It was released his cell phone was in the vehicle. They had searched an area that could be on the route a few weeks back in Edmonton. The area is off a major highway.

I am sure there is much more that hasn't been released yet but they are asking anyone that lives along the route to check their properties.

It is such a mystery. He has two teenage sons, family and friends that need him back.

MISSING: Wainwright man continues to hope his brother is found, after being missing for 10 weeks
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 11:15 am
http://www.starnews.ca/news/article_11e30ade-42a8-11e5-9977-138e0cc4f7b6.html
“As we continue to investigate this file, investigators strongly believe that harm has come to Mr. Demkiw,” said Detective Brian Robertson with EPS Homicide Section back in July. “We’re asking the public who live in acreages west of the city and property owners who live along the Highway 2 corridor to check their property for anything unusual or suspicious and report it to police.”

Lots more at link.

Dwayne is the missing man referred to in this article published last month.

Friend of woman found dead in a car in west Edmonton Friday describes her as “the sweetest girl ever.”
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/11/...riday-describes-her-as-the-sweetest-girl-ever

A woman found dead in a car in west Edmonton Friday worked at the same establishment as a man who disappeared in May, in a case that was deemed a homicide.

A friend who worked with Dianna Teresa Wilk at west-end gentlemen’s club Saint Pete’s called her “the sweetest girl ever.”

Dwayne is the missing man referred to in this article published last month.

Friend of woman found dead in a car in west Edmonton Friday describes her as “the sweetest girl ever.”
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/11/...riday-describes-her-as-the-sweetest-girl-ever

Very strange that the woman found murdered also worked at the same club as Dwayne.imo.

"A woman found dead in a car in west Edmonton Friday worked at the same establishment as a man who disappeared in May, in a case that was deemed a homicide."

Sincere condolences to Dwayne Demkiw's loved ones.

Rest in Peace, Dwayne.
:rose::rose::rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82