GUILTY FL - Maria Nemeth, 31, brutally murdered, Sunrise, 20 Sept 2015

Disgusting story, but one that perhaps needs to be told as a warning to people who may be intimate with someone they do not know well. Add booze, jealousy and whatever to the mix, and it could turn into a crazy bad time fast, imo.

Very hard to believe this is the perp's first rodeo, guessing there may also be a few males out there who managed to break free, or maybe not- from this guy.
Maybe the reason he turned himself in, is because it was the first time he victimized a female, or the first time those particular actions caused a death ( in his presence).
imo, speculation.

Im wondering if something like Bath Salts was involved. We have heard of bizarre horrible stories with people doing bath salts.

I agree with others that some drug was involved. He really was a monster like he said.

I wish I could unread that too.

Thank you to whomever added "graphic" to the thread title.

I read about this crime on FB before I saw the thread on WS, despite the warnings, because I have read about so much depravity over the years that I've hardened to it. I usually breeze right past the graphic material warnings. But this time, I literally had to stop reading partway through because I thought I was going to throw up. I really don't think that level of detail needed to be published by media. Her poor family. (And of course, poor Maria. May she rest in peace.)

Am I the only one wondering if she even said her ex's name during sex? Or is that just a pathetic excuse FL came up with to try and justify the attack?

Similar case in St. Paul, Minnesota in 2008, with a 2009 conviction. Perhaps a Florida court would be able to get the DP in their case.

Snipped article, some graphic information concerning injuries at the end of the article.

http://www.startribune.com/jury-fin...-s-death-from-brutal-sexual-assault/45057582/

"Two families sobbed in a St. Paul courtroom Thursday night when Michael C. Sontoya was convicted of first-degree murder while committing a sexual assault and second-degree murder while committing a felony assault in the Sept. 30 death of Gabriela Romo.

Ramsey County District Judge Marybeth Dorn set sentencing for 9:30 a.m. today. Sontoya, 32, of St. Paul, faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison."

I don't understand who even has it in their head to DO SUCH A THING!!!

I agree that reporting all the details is victimizing this woman all over again. Sad.

Sad and horrible. I didn't read the news accounts of this on purpose. A similar thing did happen that I know of.
A fellow called " zero" who hung out with the Manson clan. I think his death was ruled a suicide even though he was supposedly playing Russian roulette with a loaded revolver that had no fingerprints on it. Later some of the girls said he was shot n the head by someone as he climaxed with one of the girls. Brad Davis was there and some think he shot zero.

Am I the only one wondering if she even said her ex's name during sex? Or is that just a pathetic excuse FL came up with to try and justify the attack?

I had the same thought. And we will never know because this poor woman is not alive to tell the truth of what happened.

Thank you to whomever added "graphic" to the thread title.

I read about this crime on FB before I saw the thread on WS, despite the warnings, because I have read about so much depravity over the years that I've hardened to it. I usually breeze right past the graphic material warnings. But this time, I literally had to stop reading partway through because I thought I was going to throw up. I really don't think that level of detail needed to be published by media. Her poor family. (And of course, poor Maria. May she rest in peace.)

I don't think she uttered her ex's name. Who does that? Maybe in a B movie. This monster just wanted to do what he wanted to do .MOO

I got to the 3rd paragraph of the original link and got dizzy. I am stunned by how savage this was.

This has been in my head now for two days. I seriously considered taking up knitting and ditching my account here. I have to remind myself that this is the action of the most sick, depraved animal and not a human being at all. Victims need people to bear witness and see their tragic stories through. But I'm saying here, we with this crime, I almost gave up for good. A cage at the zoo is too luxurious for this filth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's an article from People Mag -- I just jumped in here, so please forgive if this is a repeat. This is gag material. What makes this guy tick??

Police in Sunrise, Florida, have arrested a 24-year-old man for allegedly killing his girlfriend for twice calling out her ex-husband's name during sex.

Fidel Lopez's arrest report, obtained by PEOPLE, alleges he disemboweled Maria Nemeth, 31, early Saturday morning by pulling her intestines out.

http://www.people.com/article/man-disembowels-girlfriend-calling-out-ex-name?xid=email-truecrime-20150925AM-20954792-hd

Dayam.
To he!! in a handbasket's where we're going.

<shudder> <gag>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back