2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

I like all of this except I am confused as to why CWW would want to be seen on surveillance at Walmart with JR. Wouldn't it be better if JR was just seen on his own on the surveillance while CWW was seen in MO on surveillance?

CWW really wanted JR to be seen. And if CWW indeed flew back to MO, he will have to explain, why he went to Florida to begin with. Again, the location of the Walmart is unbelievable!

All theory of course.

-Nin

10/2/2015

This email is to inform you of an upcoming court event involving the defendant CURTIS WRIGHT and court case number 15JECR02233. A(n) Motions has been scheduled for 10/16/2015 at 9:00 AM. This will take place in Jefferson Cty Circuit Court, located at: 300 Main Street in Hillsboro, MO 63050.

If you plan to attend the hearing, be sure to check with the prosecutor's office to make sure the hearing is still set. You should telephone the day before the hearing, as last minute continuances are often granted. For more information, contact the office responsible for this case. The telephone number is (636)797-5321.

If you received this message in error, please contact the Missouri Statewide VINE Hotline at 1-866-566-8267.

This notification is sponsored by the Missouri Department of Public Safety. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

MOVANS

10/2/2015

This email is to inform you of an upcoming court event involving the defendant CURTIS WRIGHT and court case number 15JECR02233. A(n) Motions has been scheduled for 10/16/2015 at 9:00 AM. This will take place in Jefferson Cty Circuit Court, located at: 300 Main Street in Hillsboro, MO 63050.

If you plan to attend the hearing, be sure to check with the prosecutor's office to make sure the hearing is still set. You should telephone the day before the hearing, as last minute continuances are often granted. For more information, contact the office responsible for this case. The telephone number is (636)797-5321.

If you received this message in error, please contact the Missouri Statewide VINE Hotline at 1-866-566-8267.

This notification is sponsored by the Missouri Department of Public Safety. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

MOVANS
This is very confusing. I thought he was being extradited back to FL
as soon as the paperwork was completed?

This announcement is either true or designed to throw the public and media off. We shall see mid-month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This announcement is either true or designed to throw the public and media off. We shall see mid-month.

Or a pre-scheduled hearing that they just haven't gotten around to canceling yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A spokesman for the Lee County sheriff's office Thursday said when paperwork has been completed Lee County detectives will collect Wright from Missouri and bring him to Florida. For security reasons a specific time and method of transport for Wright was not given though it was likely to happen within the next two weeks or so.
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ight-florida-teresa-sievers-florida/73106454/

Maybe the two week time frame has many purposes. Might it take two weeks to prepare the initial release of documents under FL sunshine laws, lets the state of Missouri bear the inmate cost longer, and allows CWW another motion hearing?

According to SeesSeas post in the Court Information thread, the October hearing is on sealed search warrants.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?289950-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-Court-information

Or a pre-scheduled hearing that they just haven't gotten around to canceling yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ight-florida-teresa-sievers-florida/73106454/

Maybe the two week time frame has many purposes. Might it take two weeks to prepare the initial release of documents under FL sunshine laws, lets the state of Missouri bear the inmate cost longer, and allows CWW another motion hearing?

According to SeesSeas post in the Court Information thread, the October hearing is on sealed search warrants.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?289950-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-Court-information

I just answered a question about this in the legal thread, but now I see that I missed what the questioner was getting at. There is no reason that this hearing would be cancelled just because CWW is moved to Florida. CWW's change of physical location wouldn't make the Missouri case go *poof* or transfer the Missouri case to Florida. If someone wants to unseal something that was filed under seal in Missouri, they still have to get an order from the Missouri court to do it, and they don't need CWW to be in-state to get it done.

AZ- Thank you for sharing- I work in health care with children and have a lot to learn. Your legal expertise is highly appreciated!

10/2/2015

Thank you,

MOVANS

According to docket entries that hearing - 10/16- had been scheduled on 9/24. On 9/30 court order was filed to transfer custody from Sheriff of Jefferson County to State of Florida.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

-Nin

According to docket entries that hearing - 10/16- had been scheduled on 9/24. On 9/30 court order was filed to transfer custody from Sheriff of Jefferson County to State of Florida.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

-Nin

Those are being kept up to date in the court information file. Some interesting changes to the entries have been noted, too.
Dr. Teresa Sievers - Court information

Sorry to go off-topic here, but does anyone know what H.S. CWW graduated from? He & MS did not graduate from the same H.S. (1986). I've checked all of the alumni from Grandview, Fox, Fulton, & Parkway South (MS' Alma mater), to no avail.

Sorry to go off-topic here, but does anyone know what H.S. CWW graduated from? He & MS did not graduate from the same H.S. (1986). I've checked all of the alumni from Grandview, Fox, Fulton, & Parkway South (MS' Alma mater), to no avail.

According to this article they attended grade-school together. I did never check it out. MS switched from Fox to Parkway S in 1986, which you already know. So, CWW should have graduated from Fox then, unless he switched too. Hmm

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ght-mother-law-sievers-link-deep-mo/72633014/

-Nin

Do we know if he actually even finished high school?

ETA: Disregard my comment. Should've refreshed my feed before posting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back