Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Anna Christian Waters > Anna Christian Waters Discussion Threads

Notices

Anna Christian Waters Discussion Threads Archive for previous discussions about Anna.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2006, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie
Great idea. It would be interesting to get some media exposure in the San Mateo/Redwood City area (which the SF Chronicle covers) and see if anything pops up that corresponds with the info that our tipster provided.
We're living in the days of instant rejection. Back before computers, I used to collect politely printed rejection slips from magazines as a kind of masochistic something or other. Anyway, the Chronicle Magazine editor just e-mailed me in response to my query. She looked up that old story (which she found "heartbreaking and very well done") but doesn't think doing another one is a good idea, barring some concrete evidence. I gave her Annasbro's story, GW's note, and our tipster's information, but...that wasn't concrete enough.