GUILTY IL - Megan Nichols, 15, found deceased, Fairfield, 3 July 2014 *ARREST in 2020*

Folks Websleuths (WS) doesn't allow discussions about psychics, tarot card readers etc.

Please leave that out of the discussions.

Folks Websleuths (WS) doesn't allow discussions about psychics, tarot card readers etc.

Please leave that out of the discussions.

Thanks. Can you point me to where these rules live? I've not read any reference to that and I was curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I can see what she ran away from, and her father :nerves: ... I doubt this video with all the religious attachments will help lure her back home at all:

Published on Mar 2, 2015

"Megan Paige, this video is for you. We love you so much and we are praying daily for your safe return home! (Megan Nichols, 16, has been missing from her home since July 3, 2014, just a couple of weeks before her 16th birthday. Circumstances of her disappearance are unknown, please share this video to help us in our attempt to reach out to her or someone who knows.) Please pray for Megan's safe return home!"

[video=youtube;4_Z_j4AyOLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Z_j4AyOLk[/video]

I'll admit that I just skimmed it, but am I missing something? What is so creepy or weird about this video? I see a family and a whole COMMUNITY trying to show how much they love and miss Megan. I see people trying to show her that it's OK for her to come home, no matter what she has done or what has happened to her. Yes, they pray and quote the Bible and have faith. So what? Megan was an active member of her church, from what I can tell. I don't see anything offensive or weird here.

All this video says to me is that something happened to her. Her community and family has been active since the beginning- posting on her facebook, this video, etc. Is LE doing anything?

http://www.courierpress.com/news/mi...t-prayer-service-for-missing-persons_61285399 This article claims lots of leads and lots of sightings and it's newer. 3/18 I think.

I'm always a little miffed when LE feels the need to say, "this is complicated, it's not a TV show." Granted, an investigation is much more involved than some people think, and it takes time, but I always find their need to point this out, especially this far into a case, a little condescending. And maybe because it's practically a trope from the movies, it makes me suspicious about how hard they are working on it. Because the bad cop in the movies often says that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Megan has met with any ill fate. I have no doubt that she is missing home, and is ready to come back.
She probably isn't following here, but just in case, Meg, Make your way back home. Your mom and step-dad definitely miss you. But most of all, go home to Jed. He doesn't understand why you aren't there to scratch his tummy or give him treats.

The other day I read on a Locate The Missing flyer in the comments section that February 13 or so, Megan was spotted with a guy and 3 girls at a house party in Nampa, Idaho.

Friday Marks Year Anniversary of Missing Teen
07/03/2015 12:15 PM

snipped
Friday marks one year since Fairfield teen Megan Nichols went missing.

The past year has been filled with questions, searches, and prayer services in the small southern Illinois town.

The community plans to rally together Friday night, sending their thoughts and prayers hoping to bring Megan home. You can join them. The prayer circle and balloon launch will be held outside the First Baptist Church in Fairfield.

I am so glad they brought in others to review the case and conduct interviews again. Even if it didn't yield anything, yet.

Do y'all feel that Megan is alive?

Yeah, the review was really smart of them. And humble. The Wayne County Sheriff is a pretty good guy.

I think Megan very well could be alive. I think she's off having an adventure. I suspect it may not be as fun as she originally thought. But even if she wants to come home, it is hard now because there has been so much attention around her case. She has a whole community watching for her. That can be comforting, but it can also be intimidating.

I hope that, even if she feels she cannot come home right now, she will give her mother a call and let her know she is OK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back