IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

Oh thank goodness!
I'll transcribe (err....paraphrase) as best I can for those that can't watch live.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

THANK YOU Kadoober :loveyou:!!! I'm at work and can only take a quick peak every now and then!!

Oh thank goodness!
I'll transcribe (err....paraphrase) as best I can for those that can't watch live.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Thank you sooooo much! !! It says live stream not available from my location.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Justice is coming , little one!

for any one unable to watch the presser that is coming in just over a half hour, this is helpful info:

ROCKFORD — Chicago police will discuss the death of 2-year-old Kyrian Knox Thursday morning.

The update in the investigation will take place at 11:30 a.m. at the Chicago Police Department headquarters, police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi confirmed via email.

It will be recorded and posted on ChicagoPolice.org shortly after.

http://www.journalstandard.com/article/20151118/NEWS/151119451

Bolded by me​

for any one unable to watch the presser that is coming in just over a half hour, this is helpful info:

ROCKFORD — Chicago police will discuss the death of 2-year-old Kyrian Knox Thursday morning.

The update in the investigation will take place at 11:30 a.m. at the Chicago Police Department headquarters, police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi confirmed via email.

It will be recorded and posted on ChicagoPolice.org shortly after.

http://www.journalstandard.com/article/20151118/NEWS/151119451

Bolded by me​

I'm trying to be patient, but...........:razz:

What time is it now? How long until the press conference?

Does anyone have an exact URL for the press conference? I couldn't see anything listed on the nbcchicago homepage link given earlier.

I've been trying to keep up when I can but I had to make time to be here with all of you while we wait for this press conference. This handsome little man has done a number on my heart and some days I just had to step back :tears: Anyway, I'm here with you hoping for justice soon for our Ky :grouphug:

I'm not 100% on this yet, but I think it will be live on air on NBC.... so if you go to the nbcchicago website you should be able to click the big red banner that says 'Watch live' to see it.
Currently just telling us about the crappy weather this weekend. yay.

Mike check....

Here we go.

WREX.com is also streaming it live

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

AARRGGHH - I can't get the live streaming to play :( What is going on?

okay guys, counting on you to paraphrase because I cant get any of the livestreams to load

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back