Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any of what you guys are talking about. On his FB page, it just says his name and has a pic of him "proposing" to Tammy in front of a Disney princess.

JMO, but anything on that page is staged by TM.

I don't see any of what you guys are talking about. On his FB page, it just says his name and has a pic of him "proposing" to Tammy in front of a Disney princess.
It was reverted back to normal lock-down mode.

It was reverted back to normal lock-down mode.

Wow! It is in complete lock-down. I've never seen a page on Facebook with so little info.

I swear, I can't wait for this trial!

Where is Heather!?!?!

Does anyone have a link to this Facebook page in question?

What is with the url name for his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/nala.belkin

Is anyone else reaching him via that link?

Is that his ankle monitor over the cuff of his pants?!? What a bunch of idiots.

12079499_1008978745820934_5321347081759274260_n.jpg

TM's FB page turned back on with timeline she wants us all to see...

Weird. Wonder why she reposted those videos and made them public.
Someone's scrambling. Thinks they've found a loophole, a way to alter things. The walls are closing in.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I suspect that anything posted by these two loons is nothing more than juvenile baiting and attention seeking. TM is not exactly known for creativity or original thought.

I think the only one using both facebook pages is the big T herself. She is getting wrapped up in her own lies and is hanging herself right here on social media just like everyone thought she would do. Even after she was told to stay off, she can`t help herself. She is digging her own fate all by herself. S better soon start talking to take a deal because he is going to go right down with her

I think the only one using both facebook pages is the big T herself. She is getting wrapped up in her own lies and is hanging herself right here on social media just like everyone thought she would do. Even after she was told to stay off, she can`t help herself. She is digging her own fate all by herself. S better soon start talking to take a deal because he is going to go right down with her

It seems to me that nothing TM has blabbed, including to her victim, has led to the state getting this case to trial.

If she's going down, it sure is a long and leisurely trip. JMO

She's also posting comments noting the time on the posts from the December 18th, 2013, trying to create an alibi of where she was that night. You can post on social media from anywhere. And why is she changing her profile photo everyday? Remember her doing that before her arrest? Makes me think something is going to happen soon and she's trying to get out in front of it. JMO

Hope all had a great Thanksgiving! I will be so thankful for justice for Heather and her family!

She's already been arrested and charged with murder so they can't charge her again for the same crime. It's up to the state to litigate this case and take it to trial. Will they ever do that? It doesn't seem like they're very anxious to get into a courtroom to try this case.

It's interesting to note that she posted about shopping at Bi-lo on December 18th considering one of the items obtained during the search warrant was a Bi-lo receipt dated 12-18-13.

I wonder what significance the receipt has in this case. Surely it's no coincidence.

It's interesting to note that she posted about shopping at Bi-lo on December 18th considering one of the items obtained during the search warrant was a Bi-lo receipt dated 12-18-13.

I wonder what significance the receipt has in this case. Surely it's no coincidence.

I found that very interesting too.

There's no such thing as coincidence.

It's like she is all-and-out saying, "I was at home posting on FB from 3:31AM–3:58AM. LOOK HERE!":pcguru:

• 3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing

• 3:38-3:39am: Heather had arrived at Peachtree Landing and tried to call SM's cell phone four times, but there was no answer

• 3:39am: A security camera at a business 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing

• 3:41am: All data and GPS signals ended on Heather's phone

• 3:45am: The security camera at the same business location recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing

• 3:46am: The security camera at the same private residence recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing toward the M home

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?238748-Timelines-*No-Discussion-Thread*

It might be true that BI-LO did have triple coupons during that time (see Google search: https://goo.gl/Bab3ox) but, if she is referring to "tomorrow" on the 18th (at 3:31AM), that would make the next day the 19th.

After you post a video or pic on FB, you can go to edit and change the date and "Time". So, if she's trying to cya, it's not working IMO. She's also, just made those public, she hasn't opened up her whole FB, just the ones she's changed the time on. I'm sure They're on to her digging herself further down in the hole. Jmo

After you post a video or pic on FB, you can go to edit and change the date and "Time". So, if she's trying to cya, it's not working IMO. She's also, just made those public, she hasn't opened up her whole FB, just the ones she's changed the time on. I'm sure They're on to her digging herself further down in the hole. Jmo

YES, you can change date and time!

To change the date of a post on your Page:

1. Go to the post on your Page's Timeline.
  2. Click in the top-right corner of the post.
  3. Select Change Date.
  4. Choose the year, month, date and hour where you want the post to appear on your Page's Timeline.
  5. Click Save.

https://www.facebook.com/help/301591769889792

I tried to manually set the date and time back on my mobile phone, but that did not fool FB.

Another interesting thing I found from changing the date and time on my FB page...

FB automatically assigns (defaults with) a location when you change the date/time. In my case, Myrtle Beach. You can leave it, delete it, or even change it to any other place in the world you desire by clicking 'Add Location' or 'Change Location'.

Facebook Help: How do I add my location to a post?

So to me, it's interesting that certain TM posts contain locations while others do not.

However, I must say that you cannot alter times/dates of comments.

Using a computer vs using a mobile phone affects when locations are shown or not. When I use my cell phone then location is shown unless I've disabled that particular function. At home on my PC, no location.

Oh my gosh, I've been trying to post on here and now finally I figured it out. Thanks to PTF for finding the facebook info, I'm sure TM is purposely trying to create a timeline and manipulating the posts. So ready for the trial to be scheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel