Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there are people who believe this garbage...
Omfg. Blood is just boiling. They believe it was little more than a scratch, I wonder how closely he actually listened to Brendan's interview good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish someone would make a poll to see how many believe SA got a fair trail, how many believe he is outright innocent and how many believe he is guilty. I would but I do not have any idea how and am sure I would totally ruin it. Any volunteers?

You may need to add 'undecided' to the poll as I am still on the fence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish someone would make a poll to see how many believe SA got a fair trail, how many believe he is outright innocent and how many believe he is guilty. I would but I do not have any idea how and am sure I would totally ruin it. Any volunteers?

So give me suggestions for additional options regarding only Steven Avery.
1. Innocent, no question
2. Guilty beyond reasonable doubt
3. Undecided, but think new trial is in order
4. Not Guilty according to evidence

We can do a separate poll thread with similar options for Brendan Dassey. Please post suggestions for poll answers.

For Brendan we could do the same answers as Steven and maybe add a separate section specifically regarding the confession, such as:
1. Confession was coerced
2. Some of what Brendan confessed to was true
3. Brendan's confession was legitimate

Something along those lines maybe. Just a suggestion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about "Undecided, Didn't See the Trial, Don't Know if a new trial is warranted"

Something I reminded myself last night: The judges who decide the motions for a new trial or a reversal of the conviction will not be using the Netflix Documentary to look at evidence and make a decision. They'll be looking at judicial error or whatever the content of the various briefs from the defense will be. They may be referred to some specific passages of trial testimony transcripts, but they certainly won't be speculating on who else could have done this crime or "gee, I wonder if the county had it out for this guy."

What are your thoughts on the comment by LE during a search of SA's trailer that they should confiscate the shoes and check old unsolved crimes for shoe impressions?

Do you feel this is relevant to the overall suspicion of the department or an off-hand comment that shouldn't be taken seriously?

For a poll:

1. Fair trial and guilty.
2. Fair trial and innocent.
3. Fair trial but undecided on guilt or innocence.
4. Deserves new trial but guilty.
5. Deserves new trial and innocent.
6. Deserves new trial and undecided on guilt or innocent.

A poll for Brendan could be similar relating to whether one feels the confession was coerced or not and guilt or innocence.

http://stevenaverycase.com/source-documents/#sthash.bCUm7JOy.dpbs

I posted this link before but there are new entries now, mainly emails between Kachinsky, O'Kelly, Krantz, and Wiegert that prove without a doubt MOK and Len were actively working with prosecution to convict Brendan. Michael O'Kelly is truly a disgusting person, though I hate to call him a human being.

As a side note, I wonder if Anonymous is responsible for this link/website cuz that is HUGE to have gotten those emails....hmmmm.

I felt there were some here who did not believe when I posted on Jan 6th NG stated this on her show:

GRACE: In the last hours, we also learn that Steven Avery is now trying to blame his own brothers for Teresa Halbach`s murder, claiming that they got

her blood and smeared it in his car in six different places. It`s not just the cops he`s trying to blame, now he`s blaming his own brothers, his own

blood brothers -- anybody but him.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1601/06/ng.01.html

Disbelief in that I got it wrong. Anyway, FWIW.

As a side note, I wonder if Anonymous is responsible for this link/website cuz that is HUGE to have gotten those emails....hmmmm.
Those docs are available on Pacer.

I felt there were some here who did not believe when I posted on Jan 6th NG stated this on her show:

GRACE: In the last hours, we also learn that Steven Avery is now trying to blame his own brothers for Teresa Halbach`s murder, claiming that they got

her blood and smeared it in his car in six different places. It`s not just the cops he`s trying to blame, now he`s blaming his own brothers, his own

blood brothers -- anybody but him.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1601/06/ng.01.html

Disbelief in that I got it wrong. Anyway, FWIW.

Thank you diesel. I was the one looking for her mistake, couldn't find it but yes, she most definitely got that wrong. I've never seen her show, just a few clips about her discussing Casey Anthony in the past, and she seems to have quite a following.

Those docs are available on Pacer.

Ok, ty, I am a newbie to all things like this that pertain to websleuthing ( and sometimes computers period , as I usually only use mine to stream things and play games, lol) so forgive my ignorance about a lot of things. ;)

I haven't seen it mentioned, but Avery now has a new Attorney and defense team. The Wisconsin Innocence Project is taking on his case. That is pretty significant. They generally do a lot of investigating before taking on a case.

What are your thoughts on the comment by LE during a search of SA's trailer that they should confiscate the shoes and check old unsolved crimes for shoe impressions?

Do you feel this is relevant to the overall suspicion of the department or an off-hand comment that shouldn't be taken seriously?

She also reads his mail from the innocent project and states he wont be making it to that? Wonder when that video was taken? As in which number of searches was that. Seems like it was very first video.
How would she know hes not gonna make it before they even have any evidence?

So in answer to your question, I believe that the statements made in that video point to the department having it out for him. They had him guilty before anything other than her car was found. And if they couldnt pin this on him maybe the shoe imprints will get him for something else...

Wonder how long this vehicle was under the tarps? And If was taking the tarp off the car was why the branch on top was removed from the vehicle that was shown in the first photo taken by the Sturms.

attachment.php

Apologies- I misspoke. Attorney is NOT with Innocence Project, but a prestigious law firm. Kathleen Zellner. I seem to remember a connection to Innocence Project, but they are not involved.

Apologies- I misspoke. Attorney is NOT with Innocence Project, but a prestigious law firm. Kathleen Zellner. I seem to remember a connection to Innocence Project, but they are not involved.

You are not completely wrong... she is being assisted by Tricia Bushnell who is the legal director of the Midwest Innocence project. And I agree, from everything I know and have read, they don't typically take on these types of cases unless they have looked into it. They are not going to take it on just because they watched 10 hours of a documentary lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592