Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judo man is discounted too Elastic.. So where does this leave the cops? Back at the start......aka mid 1996. Right at the time of cctv footage. Ok 1997..
Some of us are not just interested in who the CSK is, but also who the Police suspect the CSK is, whoever the CSK is or the Karrakatta rapist is open for interpretation. What we do know is that in 2008 a documentary on a pay TV station announced during the release of new footage two new POI that weren't any of the former POI's that have now been ruled out.

Many suspect the Martial Arts expert is Judoman so we can identify who one of the POI's mentioned in this documentary is.

They also suspect a sexual predator with a gun under his seat (some reports it was a semi automatic rifle), it is becoming apparent this is most probably Donald Victor Morey/Matusevich.

The 2015 Documentary 7 years later reinforces the 'Sexual Predator' as being Donald Victor Morey/
Matusevich. There is no suggestion of Martial Arts Expert or Judoman, but that does not mean he is not still a POI / Suspect in the Claremont Case.

It is just interesting that in 2008 the police were willing to give out enough information for the public to establish who these two POI/suspects were in the Claremont case.

We simply don't have much information to discuss Judoman, the discussion doesnt ever get too far without anything coming up. I find it strange though that if he was the man and all this heat was on Judoman himself that he would go posting old pictures of Claremont from the same angle all the Claremont Serial killing photos are usually taken in the news paper articles on the day of Sarah Spiers abduction on his facebook, and I bet other little subtle things no doubt if you bother to follow his facebook regularly.

All we can say is Judoman practices Judo, he is an expert at the UWA Judo club, he apparently barely knew one of the victims but worked with another, or was atleast working or had some dealings with the other.

If we can determine who the Police believe the CSK is around 2008 and who they have now ruled out, it can paint a picture of who might be still in the frame. Right now two very important POI's were raised in 2008 and then have since never been ruled out or mentioned again publicly (untill maybe 2015 with the sunday night documentary on channel 7)..

For all we know the CSK could be anyone, and it would some what be rather amusing in an unintentional way that after everything the CSK case went through it turned out that Droc was onto the CSK the whole time and Taxi Tony who I believe went to Lebanon? turned out to be the CSK. Very unlikely but given how much incompetence is in this case I could not rule it out. The sad thing is Noel Coward (Droc) got more attention in the media than Taxi Tony himself.

For all we know the CSK could be anyone, and it would some what be rather amusing in an unintentional way that after everything the CSK case went through it turned out that Droc was onto the CSK the whole time and Taxi Tony who I believe went to Lebanon? turned out to be the CSK. Very unlikely but given how much incompetence is in this case I could not rule it out. The sad thing is Noel Coward (Droc) got more attention in the media than Taxi Tony himself.[/COLOR]

What makes you believe Taxi Tony moved to Lebanon?
Going from his Facebook posts he is very active taking photos in Fremantle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macro allegedly recovered a DNA profile in 2008. The same year they unveiled Judoman as a POI.

The timing adds up; Get DNA, compare to existing suspects, rule them all out, scratch heads, check case notes, come up with new suspects (one being Judo) and put together a public campaign in form of CIA episode.

But as you say he likely would have had to provide DNA (WA Police can enforce it from anyone they suspect of committing a serious crime). He told should have been ruled out. So why Macro so quiet for 7 years? And who's on their current suspect list?

re what you wrote in the bolded sentences above. The WA police NEVER unvailed JM as a POI -- for heavens sake just because he appeared on the CIA doc and was speaking about Jane, so too was Lynda Donovan -- due to the fact the Mr Rimmer died in February 2008 and the family would have been in mourning at the time the CIA doc was prepared, and the coincidence is practices Judo which is only one minor 'art' in the martial arts field, doesn't make him a POI or suspect.

The police do tend to question everybody that has the slightest connection to a victim, starting with the family circle and working outwards from there, so yes he possibly had been tested, but that doesn't make him a POI or suspect. In this link you will see a comprehensive list of the distint styles and schools that are described co-jointly as Martial Arts. To narrow the focus down to one ie Judo -- is incredibly narrowminded and MISLEADING to the discussion and in my view a deliberate attempt to focus on one individual that has NEVER been publicly named.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_martial_arts

They are still hunting out DNA links, if you do a bit of research you will find that WA police have (apparently) been visiting people in the eastern states -- namely NSW and ACT -- obtaining familial DNA samples; and from what is written (online) it appears these collections are relevant to something that occurred in 1979. The case that springs to mind is Kerryn Mary Tate; according to an online article, found on a burning log at Boulder Rock. If you do your research you will see that she was connected to a wide-spread Wicca group in Perth.

Eastic I never linked SMM to Claremont. In fact I knew she was not linked before the cops knew. They thought it was me due to location re her car & phoning smm on the home ph the same night she went missing. That was till Morey poked up. My left foot, ta I asked them of all the poi`s one by one, & got a nope, yeah nope, no, not him etc. Everyone is eliminated or they said that so someone would decide to go for a fourth victim. Elastic Morey was in jail in qld at the time of Claremont. Yep he did prob 2 in Highbate & a 3rd got away. It`s you that is doing drunken rambling I`m sorry to say.

Elastic; your quote; For all we know the CSK could be anyone, and it would some what be rather amusing in an unintentional way that after everything the CSK case went through it turned out that Droc was onto the CSK the whole time and Taxi Tony who I believe went to Lebanon? turned out to be the CSK. End quote.

Why do you think Taxi Tony went to Lebanon?? Claremont Ghosts you tube videos couldn`t be traced futher than Lebanon. That`s all I know.

Why don`t some of you ring up the West Australian reporter like I did a week ago & ask why doesn`t he ask the Police in an article where is the other footage of MM INSIDE the Conti Pub? Well each camera must have 10 seconds of footage each hey before panning? Elastic you seem to have the time. You see what kind of reply you get, lol

Eastic I never linked SMM to Claremont. In fact I knew she was not linked before the cops knew. They thought it was me due to location re her car & phoning smm on the home ph the same night she went missing. That was till Morey poked up. My left foot, ta I asked them of all the poi`s one by one, & got a nope, yeah nope, no, not him etc. Everyone is eliminated or they said that so someone would decide to go for a fourth victim. Elastic Morey was in jail in qld at the time of Claremont. Yep he did prob 2 in Highbate & a 3rd got away. It`s you that is doing drunken rambling I`m sorry to say.

Morey wasn't in jail in Qld at the time of Claremont ! read the Supreme Court transcript that I linked everyone to last week, and you WILL find that he was TRANSFERRED from Qld to WA; and that he had intentionally committed to 2 armed robberies in WA in order to be transferred from Qld to WA.

I don't believe you when you say the police told you things because it is well known that police lips are jammed shut about the Claremont (and other) cases.

If you had phoned Sarah on the night she had disappeared, surely they would have hauled you before the recent inquest; like they did for that guy Hildebandt.

What type of gun did Morey (Donald Victor Matusevich) use in his Armed robbery?

I am wondering if it was an semi automatic rifle? It might not mean much but i'm sure it would be hard enough to get access to a gun unless you made a genuine attempt to, and even harder to obtain a semi automatic rifle, couldjust increase the likelihood the Sexual predator is Donald Victor Morey/ Donald Victor Matusevich.

He was in prison and was involved in an axe murder in 1975 and was let off on appeal. He seems to follow murder around like the grim reaper.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=P5IDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3838,5604554&hl=en

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=YJIDAAAAIBAJ&pg=1893,3347410&hl=en

If you bothered to read the Supreme Court documents I linked contributors to last week, you will see that he ~~ ".......pretended to be armed with a dangerous weapon, namely a firearm" and ~~ "......carrying a replica pistol". Pretending to be armed with a firearm is still classified as armed robbery. You will also read in the Court transcript, that he had committed 2 identical offences in Qld.

According to detail in the Court documents, he was imprisoned in Queensland, escaped and made his way to WA, committed the 2 armed robberies and made his way back to the eastern states and was re-arrested in Victoria and extradited to Qld. You will also read that his offending in WA was intentional so he could avail himself of the inter-jail transfer back to WA.

You will also read that he ended up being sentenced to 7 years (2 convictions cumulatively) - with no parole period. These offences he (initially) entered a plea of guilty to on on 4 January 1991. If you read the total transcript of Court file 930020a you'll get a pretty good understanding of why he carried out the 2 armed robberies in Western Australia - intentionally to obtain a transfer from Qld prison service to WA prison service. I wonder why that was; what was his 'draw' back to WA ? Online documents published after his release in Victoria after his conviction was quashed (purely technical due to his accomplice being found hanged in prison therefore the retrial could not go ahead) -- the online doc shows that he had married a prison warden and had 2 children. I wonder if the 'draw' back to WA was that his wife and children were in WA ?

Anyway -- it appears that he was still incarcerated at the time of the Claremont murders, but may have been released in January 1998.

So who is the sexual deviant with fire arm under seat ? Could this be the IT guy the police described as a sexual deviant that had attempted to pick up a girl on Stirling Highway in 2007 ? The news of this event came out just prior to the CIA documentary airing. Timing of this release, in my view, is critical.

The below information is snipped from an original article but I can no longer find the original article online (strange). I know the original article was dated 18 August 2008 and also discussed the upcoming CIA doc release.

I wonder what kind of vehicle this guy drove - only 300 similar vehicles according to police ?

Could this be the guy that lived in Claremont alone and was into one of the forms of martial arts ? Or could it be the gun under seat guy ? Where in Mosman Park would this attempted abduction have occurred ?

~~

Amid the growing controversy, The West Australian can reveal detectives have interrogated an information technology expert after he was seen trying to lure a young woman into his car in Mosman Park in the early hours of a Sunday morning last year.

The IT expert is not the mystery man in the footage. Detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry because he cannot account for his whereabouts when Sarah Spiers, Ms Rimmer and Ciara Glennon were abducted on January 27, 1996, June 9, 1996, and March 14, 1997, respectively.

The IT expert came to the attention of police when a concerned father reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am. The IT expert became spooked when the father, an accountant who was on his way to pick up his daughter from a party, stopped alongside him.

The father was unable to take a registration number because the man drove away, but special crime squad detectives tracked him by sifting through more than 300 vehicles that matched the description of his car and using security camera footage from a nearby service station.

Detectives have raided the IT expert’s home and questioned him. He was charged with possessing obscene material but the charge was dropped.

A source described the man as a chameleon, saying he was fastidiously neat outwardly. He maintained his car in an immaculate condition and his personal presentation and demeanour were of an unusually high standard. But his home was described by the source as “abject squalor” and he is understood to engage in group sex and sexual fetishes.

During a police interview, the man denied involvement in the killings, but detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry and continue to watch him closely.

Some of us are not just interested in who the CSK is, but also who the Police suspect the CSK is, whoever the CSK is or the Karrakatta rapist is open for interpretation. What we do know is that in 2008 a documentary on a pay TV station announced during the release of new footage two new POI that weren't any of the former POI's that have now been ruled out.

Many suspect the Martial Arts expert is Judoman so we can identify who one of the POI's mentioned in this documentary is.

They also suspect a sexual predator with a gun under his seat (some reports it was a semi automatic rifle), it is becoming apparent this is most probably Donald Victor Morey/Matusevich.

The 2015 Documentary 7 years later reinforces the 'Sexual Predator' as being Donald Victor Morey/
Matusevich. There is no suggestion of Martial Arts Expert or Judoman, but that does not mean he is not still a POI / Suspect in the Claremont Case.

It is just interesting that in 2008 the police were willing to give out enough information for the public to establish who these two POI/suspects were in the Claremont case.

We simply don't have much information to discuss Judoman, the discussion doesnt ever get too far without anything coming up. I find it strange though that if he was the man and all this heat was on Judoman himself that he would go posting old pictures of Claremont from the same angle all the Claremont Serial killing photos are usually taken in the news paper articles on the day of Sarah Spiers abduction on his facebook, and I bet other little subtle things no doubt if you bother to follow his facebook regularly.

All we can say is Judoman practices Judo, he is an expert at the UWA Judo club, he apparently barely knew one of the victims but worked with another, or was atleast working or had some dealings with the other.

If we can determine who the Police believe the CSK is around 2008 and who they have now ruled out, it can paint a picture of who might be still in the frame. Right now two very important POI's were raised in 2008 and then have since never been ruled out or mentioned again publicly (untill maybe 2015 with the sunday night documentary on channel 7)..

For all we know the CSK could be anyone, and it would some what be rather amusing in an unintentional way that after everything the CSK case went through it turned out that Droc was onto the CSK the whole time and Taxi Tony who I believe went to Lebanon? turned out to be the CSK. Very unlikely but given how much incompetence is in this case I could not rule it out. The sad thing is Noel Coward (Droc) got more attention in the media than Taxi Tony himself.

There is quite a bit of misinformation and jumping to conclusions in your discussion.

If you listen at 48min 20secs CIA doc (youtube HayleyJane copy) Leibmann says : "....Among those still being examined are 2 men who can provide no alibi as for the times the 3 victims went missing"

"One was a known sexual pervert who had a semi automatic rifle and ammunition concealed under the front seat of his car. Ciara's body is believed to have been abandoned in bushland on the night she was killed and this man new the area so well he could have easily find his way along its' bush tracks at night".

My comment: what occurs in that area that he would know it so well ? To my knowledge, trail bike riding, bee keeping, fishing, surfing, scuba diving are things that occurred in that area. This link has medical description of 'sexual pervert / perversion. http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Sexual+Perversions. What would be reason for auto rifle - rabbit / roo shooting in area ? Police seem to have linked this 'pervert' to Ciara. Could he be the Rowe Park / Karrakatta rapist ?

"Another of those still being investigated is a well educated martial arts practitioner from a wealthy english family who worked closely with Sarah Spiers and had once met Jane Rimmer. He was 34 at the time of the murders and lived alone not far from Claremont. During his police interviews he told a series of blatant lies, playing down his close working relationship with Sarah and giving false alibis for the times Jane and Ciara went missing. His polygraph test results have proved inconclusive"

My comment: JM has had no history of working with BSD Consultants which is where Sarah Spiers worked. Leibmann says "another of those still being investigated" this tells me there are more than 2 still be investigated. All of the above quotes are from verbal descriptions given by Leibmann and are in sequence and flow together. Where did this person meet Jane - at the child minding centre ? If he worked closely with Sarah Spiers what speciality was he involved in - engineering, surveying, drafting, environmental. "Well educated' - university degree ?

"as yet there is insufficient evidence to link either of these men or other persons of interest to the murders"

my comment: One thing I note, is that just prior to Leibmann describing these 2 POI, he details that police mounted covert surveillance and installed cctv cameras and that they had picked up on men that used to follow woman (on foot) and rogue taxi drivers.

BTW there are newspaper articles out there dated 2001 that detail Noel Coward's reports to police.

BBM

Sen. Sgt Nicolau also confirmed police had eliminated from their inquiries an information technology expert they interrogated and placed under surveillance.

The IT expert came to the attention of police when a man reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am one Sunday in 2007.

He became spooked when the man, an accountant on his way to pick up his daughter from a party, stopped alongside him.

Detectives raided the IT expert's home and questioned him.

Claremont killer video draws blank
June 12, 2009: https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/5805237/claremont-killer-video-draws-blank/

Why don`t some of you ring up the West Australian reporter like I did a week ago & ask why doesn`t he ask the Police in an article where is the other footage of MM INSIDE the Conti Pub? Well each camera must have 10 seconds of footage each hey before panning? Elastic you seem to have the time. You see what kind of reply you get, lol

If you are referring to about the discussion that took place ages ago where it was felt that CIA doc footage showed MM being inside Conti -- that was found not to be correct due to the fact that it was the 38seconds guy that was standing at the stairs with that woman. All the snips and explanations were posted.

[/URL]They are still hunting out DNA links, if you do a bit of research you will find that WA police have (apparently) been visiting people in the eastern states -- namely NSW and ACT -- obtaining familial DNA samples; and from what is written (online) it appears these collections are relevant to something that occurred in 1979. The case that springs to mind is Kerryn Mary Tate; according to an online article, found on a burning log at Boulder Rock. If you do your research you will see that she was connected to a wide-spread Wicca group in Perth.

Where did you find that information? It's not online, so I'm not exactly sure what 'a bit of research' entails.

Unless you are referring to this which was posted on missing and murdered and BF?

AnonymousNovember 29, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I was approached by a wa detective on the 22nd of nov,14 , in act. They came to my house and said they're investigating a cold murder case.I was really shocked and still am.because I don't have a criminal record and to top it all off the crime was committed in 1979, when I was13 years old.and lived in qld back then.I have never been to wa.he took a dna sample from my mouth as well.so I must be a really young murderer.can someone please shed some light on this harrasment by the police!

Kerryn Tate + wicca also yields nothing.

Amid the growing controversy, The West Australian can reveal detectives have interrogated an information technology expert after he was seen trying to lure a young woman into his car in Mosman Park in the early hours of a Sunday morning last year.

The IT expert is not the mystery man in the footage. Detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry because he cannot account for his whereabouts when Sarah Spiers, Ms Rimmer and Ciara Glennon were abducted on January 27, 1996, June 9, 1996, and March 14, 1997, respectively.

The IT expert came to the attention of police when a concerned father reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am. The IT expert became spooked when the father, an accountant who was on his way to pick up his daughter from a party, stopped alongside him.

The father was unable to take a registration number because the man drove away, but special crime squad detectives tracked him by sifting through more than 300 vehicles that matched the description of his car and using security camera footage from a nearby service station.

Detectives have raided the IT expert’s home and questioned him. He was charged with possessing obscene material but the charge was dropped.

A source described the man as a chameleon, saying he was fastidiously neat outwardly. He maintained his car in an immaculate condition and his personal presentation and demeanour were of an unusually high standard. But his home was described by the source as “abject squalor” and he is understood to engage in group sex and sexual fetishes.

During a police interview, the man denied involvement in the killings, but detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry and continue to watch him closely.

Would you care to explain <modsnip> the bolded part of the article?

What makes you believe Taxi Tony moved to Lebanon?
Going from his Facebook posts he is very active taking photos in Fremantle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen TT in Freo in the last 12 months.

Where did you find that information? It's not online, so I'm not exactly sure what 'a bit of research' entails.

Unless you are referring to this which was posted on missing and murdered and BF?

AnonymousNovember 29, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I was approached by a wa detective on the 22nd of nov,14 , in act. They came to my house and said they're investigating a cold murder case.I was really shocked and still am.because I don't have a criminal record and to top it all off the crime was committed in 1979, when I was13 years old.and lived in qld back then.I have never been to wa.he took a dna sample from my mouth as well.so I must be a really young murderer.can someone please shed some light on this harrasment by the police!

Kerryn Tate + wicca also yields nothing.

Never been onto BF if that's the bigfooty stuff; pile of crap there.

re: Kerryn Mary Tate. Got to the Trove website @ trove.nla.gov.au. Make sure you open the ALL tab at top lefthand side. in search paramter put in Kerryn Tate murder and an article will come up that shows the link to wicca which will come up under the heading 'digitized newspapers and articles'. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/137006624?searchTerm=kerryn tate murder&searchLimits=

There's another message posted on the missingandmurdered site as well about someone else visited by WA police in April 2015 !

Only takes a BIT of research in different places to find relevant information

Would you care to explain <modsnip> the bolded part of the article?

<modsnip>

The below is the first part of the press release

Police watch new Claremont suspect
18th August 2008, 6:00 WST

Police Commissioner Karl O&#8217;Callaghan yesterday refused to justify a police decision to sit for 12 years on footage of a man seen talking to Claremont serial killer victim Jane Rimmer, as it emerged that detectives investigating the murders have had another suspect under covert surveillance for the past year.

Police also refused to provide details about recommendations from reviews of the handling of the serial killer investigation, which they claim back their decision not to release publicly the security camera footage of Ms Rimmer talking to a mystery man outside the Continental Hotel in Claremont on the night she was abducted in June 1996.

The secrecy about the footage comes despite the police admission on Friday that it had been considered important enough to show to more than 700 people in an attempt to find the man.

Mr O&#8217;Callaghan referred questions about the issue to the special crime squad.

does anyone know when and where the 1st CSK blogs were online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member