Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Only takes a BIT of research in different places to find relevant information

Great. If you mention it in the thread, please provide a link or directions to the article. Are you mad someone asked for the link? Why do you keep posting "facts" without links?

So if it was one of the POIs in the CIA doc, then one of them has been eliminated; possibly the sexual pervert

That may be your opinion, but it is far from fact.

The IT man referred to in the article Enzeder posted is not mentioned in the CIA episode. The two individuals mentioned on the CIA program are both still suspects (barring Parkie's info, of course). The IT man is completely separate.

IMO.

Eastic I never linked SMM to Claremont. In fact I knew she was not linked before the cops knew. They thought it was me due to location re her car & phoning smm on the home ph the same night she went missing. That was till Morey poked up. My left foot, ta I asked them of all the poi`s one by one, & got a nope, yeah nope, no, not him etc. Everyone is eliminated or they said that so someone would decide to go for a fourth victim. Elastic Morey was in jail in qld at the time of Claremont. Yep he did prob 2 in Highbate & a 3rd got away. It`s you that is doing drunken rambling I`m sorry to say.

Parkie can you clarify this? How could you possibly know SM was not linked before the cops knew?

This implies you know for sure who the CSK is or who SM's killer is.

Sure Billy. Tis common knowledge of her activities with a POI suspect. 2nd; She left Claremont & was not Claremont related. Well no daylight abductions at Claremont as far as we know.
Parkie can you clarify this? How could you possibly know SM was not linked before the cops knew?

This implies you know for sure who the CSK is or who SM's killer is.

I am moving from this all very soon. Elastic & Papertrail keep rehashing suspects that are eliminated. No one wants to call the media to ask them to ask the cops via a newspaper article 'Where is the hidden inside footage of MM' Till then you all can go around in circles re hashing Commodore vehicles & looking at Fb pages that Martial Arts people post winding you all up. As well as TT winding Noel Cliff... & anyone else up. The case won`t be solved now. Too much water has flowed under the bridge..

If you bothered to read the Supreme Court documents I linked contributors to last week, you will see that he ~~ ".......pretended to be armed with a dangerous weapon, namely a firearm" and ~~ "......carrying a replica pistol". Pretending to be armed with a firearm is still classified as armed robbery. You will also read in the Court transcript, that he had committed 2 identical offences in Qld.

According to detail in the Court documents, he was imprisoned in Queensland, escaped and made his way to WA, committed the 2 armed robberies and made his way back to the eastern states and was re-arrested in Victoria and extradited to Qld. You will also read that his offending in WA was intentional so he could avail himself of the inter-jail transfer back to WA.

You will also read that he ended up being sentenced to 7 years (2 convictions cumulatively) - with no parole period. These offences he (initially) entered a plea of guilty to on on 4 January 1991. If you read the total transcript of Court file 930020a you'll get a pretty good understanding of why he carried out the 2 armed robberies in Western Australia - intentionally to obtain a transfer from Qld prison service to WA prison service. I wonder why that was; what was his 'draw' back to WA ? Online documents published after his release in Victoria after his conviction was quashed (purely technical due to his accomplice being found hanged in prison therefore the retrial could not go ahead) -- the online doc shows that he had married a prison warden and had 2 children. I wonder if the 'draw' back to WA was that his wife and children were in WA ?

Anyway -- it appears that he was still incarcerated at the time of the Claremont murders, but may have been released in January 1998.

So who is the sexual deviant with fire arm under seat ? Could this be the IT guy the police described as a sexual deviant that had attempted to pick up a girl on Stirling Highway in 2007 ? The news of this event came out just prior to the CIA documentary airing. Timing of this release, in my view, is critical.

That is complete rubbish. In Western Australia you dont serve your full sentence, you never do. You serve about 2/3rds maximum. He did not commit murder or rape and 7 years is an enormous sentence. It is more than likely he served 4 1/2 years, trust me, I know this. I could not think of one case where a maximum sentence has been enforced for anything other than the most violent of all crimes.

Morey is currently serving a large sentence for attempted murder. Parkie is claiming he was released and is now living in Bunbury, that means he didn't even serve his full sentence for that attempted murder sentence and only served about 2/3rds despite being a 'known' serial killer. I don't believe Parkie knows this though and is just making it up because we all know how difficult it is to find out if someone is still incarcerated and when their release date was so you could easily just make this up and no one would be able to dispute it. If Morey was let out though it would be in line with normal sentencing procedures.

You see the reason judges give out harsh maximums for crimes is so that they serve at least a good portion of the sentence. They are not required to serve a maximum under WA law. Only life imprisonment can have maximums and even then non parole periods are much lower even for the worst offenders.

I would say that if he was sentenced in 1991 he would have been locked up for some time prior to sentencing, that is time served, and then would have spent about 4-4.5 years in prison which would be in line with regular sentences even for a repeat offender. If he used a replica gun that would way in his favour. The law is the law its open for interpretation, it is not a set of rules.

Morey would have been out just in time for Karrakatta.

I am moving from this all very soon. Elastic & Papertrail keep rehashing suspects that are eliminated. No one wants to call the media to ask them to ask the cops via a newspaper article 'Where is the hidden inside footage of MM' Till then you all can go around in circles re hashing Commodore vehicles & looking at Fb pages that Martial Arts people post winding you all up. As well as TT winding Noel Cliff... & anyone else up. The case won`t be solved now. Too much water has flowed under the bridge..
The media have never ever ruled out Morey. Why do you claim he has been ruled out? He has certainly been ruled back in by channel 7 news on sunday night. He is definitely the suspect Con Bayens claims, and he is again mentioned in a recent book about Perth to back up the documentary.

Where would you move to anyway? this is the only place you have any significance, by tying yourself into the case you have fans as far as the USA.

Anyways I would be more than happy to hear you out if you are straight with us all.

The AustralianPolice play down fears of second serial killer
By AMANDA KEENAN

3jun99
PERTH was not at the mercy of a second serial killer despite fears that
two sex workers who recently vanished from city streets had been
murdered, police said yesterday.

Investigators probing the disappearance of 23-year-old mother of one
and massage parlour worker Jennifer Jean Wilby say it is unconnected
to the the disappearance last November of prostitute Lisa Jane Brown.

Police were quick to allay growing fears that Perth had fallen victim to
another serial killer, a murderer who struck highly vulnerable street
walkers and sex workers or, worse, the same serial killer who haunted
the Claremont area in 1996.

The disappearance of the two women is unrelated to the victims of the
Claremont serial killer – Ciara Glennon, 27, Sarah Spiers, 18 and
23-year-old Jane Rimmer.

The bodies of Ms Glennon and Ms Rimmer were found, but Ms Spiers
was never seen again. Perth was gripped by fear when the three
women disappeared after each had been to a popular nightspot in
Claremont, south-west of Perth.

Sergeant Tony Potts, spokesman for Operation Storm, the taskforce
formed to search for Ms Wilby, stressed that a second serial killer was
not at large, nor had the first one struck again.

"There are significant differences in their disappearances – this (the
Wilby case) is a completely independent investigation," he said.

Two other women, one of whom was a prostitute who disappeared last
week, were found a short time later, Sergeant Potts said.

He said, however, that investigators would continue to consult with
Operation Hyde, formed to investigate Ms Brown's disappearance, and
the Macro taskforce, which is still hunting the Claremont serial killer.

A 41-year-old public servant from Cottesloe has been identified as the
prime suspect in the Claremont killings, but police have been unable to

garner enough evidence to charge him.

Morey lurking in Highgate, definitely not their man they claim. Yet they claim they only have ONE serial killer on the loose. Very interesting considering we know there was definitely two if Morey is not the CSK

Elastic, <modsnip> I did not say he served well less than full term & was living in Bunbury. He got close to full term & was moved to Bunbury. Her served the full 13 years. <modsnip>

Elastic; I have lived in Perth nearly 30 years. You have to serve half your sentence before getting parole. Everyone who lives here & is an adult knows this. Blow ins who lived in Qld wouldn`t know this. Eh Elastic?

Quote Elastic; In Western Australia you dont serve your full sentence, you never do. You serve about 2/3rds maximum.End quote.
That is complete rubbish. In Western Australia you dont serve your full sentence, you never do.
Elastic you are trolling rubbish. You do half the sentence then if you are good enough you might get parole. If you read the court pages in the newspapers parole is usually set at half unless they know the crim will not dilvulge the body location. You continually post lies. How do you gain credibility Elastic when you carry on like this?

What makes you believe Taxi Tony moved to Lebanon?
Going from his Facebook posts he is very active taking photos in Fremantle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elastic.
You haven't answered my question.
Making things up to suit your own end is not useful to this thread.

Eastic, you have plenty of time on your hands... Call the West Australian reporter who posted from Saturday week ago to last Thursday. Ask him why will he not ask the Police in a newspaper column, why they will not release the MM video from Inside the Conti Hotel? The ten second approx. bit? I`ll tell you why. Cause they have a full frontal shot of MM and they reconed they would spot him caseing out chicks once again at the Conti after the JR take. :/

Elastic.
You haven't answered my question.
Making things up to suit your own end is not useful to this thread.

It was a mistake, not intentionally misleading.

I know the claremont ghost was thought to have went to Lebanon, my comment about Tony Taxi going to Lebanon is unrelated to that. For some reason i thought he had gone to europe/lebanon for some reason a few years ago, i am most likely mistaken though if he is cruising the streets of fremantle. I doubt he is the guy aka the CSK but wouldnt it be a slap in the face for WA Police if it turned out he was.

It was a mistake, not intentionally misleading.

I know the claremont ghost was thought to have went to Lebanon, my comment about Tony Taxi going to Lebanon is unrelated to that. For some reason i thought he had gone to europe/lebanon for some reason a few years ago, i am most likely mistaken though if he is cruising the streets of fremantle. I doubt he is the guy aka the CSK but wouldnt it be a slap in the face for WA Police if it turned out he was.

Nice you have calmed down a bit Elastic. You were prone to shutting down yet another blog. Will comment again in a minute..

Morey was an evil ****** but TBH I think he was too nuts to be the CSK. I would think the csk would have been 20 - 24 years old at the time of the first murder. this is assuming SS was his first. I believe mystery man is key some how ( only because you remember talking to someone 2 hours before they disappear never to be seen again, so regardless if it took 8 - 10 years to release footage you would recognize yourself or someone would recognize you, but no one knew who MM was)

I'd say he either knew 1 or 2 of the girls some how through work/schooling/family social circles.

These were generally smart young woman, a frenzy attack for all 3 seems unlikely, the CSK didn't just know these girls, he knew them well enough that they felt comfortable getting into his car.

how could no one recognize MM?

Morey was an evil ****** but TBH I think he was too nuts to be the CSK. I would think the csk would have been 20 - 24 years old at the time of the first murder. this is assuming SS was his first. I believe mystery man is key some how ( only because you remember talking to someone 2 hours before they disappear never to be seen again, so regardless if it took 8 - 10 years to release footage you would recognize yourself or someone would recognize you, but no one knew who MM was)

I'd say he either knew 1 or 2 of the girls some how through work/schooling/family social circles.

These were generally smart young woman, a frenzy attack for all 3 seems unlikely, the CSK didn't just know these girls, he knew them well enough that they felt comfortable getting into his car.

how could no one recognize MM?

Perhaps the police have identified MM but need a member of the public to independently identify him. Does MM fit the description of JM at the time? JM seems to be a broad shouldered person with dark hair. It also appears in the video that JR knows MM - interestingly JR knew JM.

JM knew two of the girls - SS and JR.

Does anyone know how old JM was at the time or what kind of cars he's owned??

reg the white commodore stationwagon, was this a hire car ,back in the 90s i used to hire the latest commodores from perth airport ,was his panelvan to bodge to drive 100kms plus in one night,taking in to account his stalking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow