Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The M's days at Disney are numbered. TM is on social media losing it. I cannot wait to see them go back to the bed bugs.:jail:

Over 20 miles. The location appears to be on the Waccamaw River downstream from PTL and the 501 location. But after all this time Heather's remains would not be considered a body?

View attachment 89379

View attachment 89380

I could be wrong, but doesn't water preserve the body in a way?
Also, could be a submerged large canister they have hit on.
Anybody know if the river is silty on its floor?

TM rants on and on about horrible people causing the stress that she says killed her father and how God will intervene and save her from the horrible people. Think about it. All the while she is typing these rants, she knows the truth. She knows who caused the stress. She knows who is horrible. Doesnt it just blow your mind?
Don't forget the 'baby' that she sometimes remembers about in her rants.

I wonder if she misses any of her old flatmates? :jail:

Thanks! I thought that was probably the case, but the river starts and ends in the Atlantic Ocean so it was hard to tell.
Actually, it only ends in the Atlantic through Winyah Bay in Georgetown. It starts at Lake Waccamaw in Columbus County, NC. Columbus is not a coastal county. Here's the Wikipedia page that has a decent little-bit of information about the river:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waccamaw_River

TM facebook is closed again but looking back at SM.........how did they ever afford the luxuries that are pictured

I thought that too, but have been wrong more times than not about this case.

Is the profile photo on her twitter page a pier? https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

Looking thru your link.... Heather's twitter Jun 16 2013. She had hashtag Boathouse.
HE Boathouse.PNG
So very close to the search area!
boathouse 501 bridge.PNG
View from 501 bridge towards boathouse. This is where Heather posted the tweet on Jun 16!
boathouse from brige.PNG
View from 501 bridge towards search area. All I did was turn around on the google map standing on the 501 bridge.
Capture.jpg

Looking thru your link.... Heather's twitter Jun 16 2013. She had hashtag Boathouse.
View attachment 89503
So very close to the search area!
View attachment 89504
View from 501 bridge towards boathouse. This is where Heather posted the tweet on Jun 16!
View attachment 89505
View from 501 bridge towards search area. All I did was turn around on the google map standing on the 501 bridge.
View attachment 89506

Thank you for taking the time to do this it is very helpful for understanding the layout of the area.

Possible murder locations :

PTL
501 bridge
Heather's apartment
Atalaya Place

Any others we have discussed that I forgot ??

ETA Moorer/Caison compound

TM facebook is closed again but looking back at SM.........how did they ever afford the luxuries that are pictured

Being crooks, under-reporting income, collecting benefits that they weren't entitled to, who knows what else.

Didn`t some physic send TE a picture of a bridge that she saw in her visions? I think that I remember reading that somewhere.

Didn`t some physic send TE a picture of a bridge that she saw in her visions? I think that I remember reading that somewhere.
I spent a good chunk of yesterday reading through some of the earliest threads because I also remember that and wanted to find it. I think it may have been one of the hundreds of things purged from the threads due to not being allowed. I came across one post that was a Mod warning that any psychic stuff was not allowed and I feel it must have been talked about there and then deleted.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thanks Dixie E and Delta. I know it's not allowed, but interesting nonetheless. Thanks for going back and digging!

Could a local tell me exactly what town did Mr Richardson have LE investigate? Is the 501 bridge in Socastee or Carolina Forest? TIA, Emma

I didn't see anybody else point out that the stretch of river by this bridge they were investigating is connected to PTL. There's just one fork in the water between the two.

Do I recall it being said that sometimes the current runs in either direction from PTL depending on the tide or something like that?

Or am I just imagining that?

Could a local tell me exactly what town did Mr Richardson have LE investigate? Is the 501 bridge in Socastee or Carolina Forest? TIA, Emma

It's located just outside of Myrtle Beach's city limits (the HWY 17 Bypass is where the city limit begins--less than a quarter mile east of the bridge). It's an unincorporated area and HCPD (Horry County PD) has jurisdiction.

Yesterday was 2 years from the day that the Ms were arrested and the search warrant was issued. My TimeHop app was full of gems I'd retweeted from reporters on Twitter that day. One of the tweets said, "LE has confirmed that a lot of evidence has been recovered from inside the home."

So, today, I spent a lot of time going through (the many) old threads. It's so interesting to re-read them after all this time. There are so many things that I'd forgotten about or that I didn't think were important at the time, but now I see them in a different light. I started making notes, as well as a timeline of hard facts (because the media dispersed a lot of incorrect information in the beginning), about the things that I feel are most important or the most interesting. Once I'm finished (hopefully tomorrow), I'll be sure to share it with you guys. :)

It's located just outside of Myrtle Beach's city limits (the HWY 17 Bypass is where the city limit begins--less than a quarter mile east of the bridge). It's an unincorporated area and HCPD (Horry County PD) has jurisdiction.

Thanks so much for answering my question cujenn and also for going back and jotting down notes. Will be interesting to review!

I finally finished compiling my notes/timelime and I even made a map! :happydance: I tried to add as many links as I could.

Heather's Social Media Accounts
Twitter – HeatherElvis
PicYou – HolaImHeather
MySpace – HolaImHeather
Pinterest – HeatherElvis
Twicsy – HeatherElvis
Facebook – Heatherachellelvis
Instagram – FeatherElvis
Tumblr – hazy-dayys.tumblr.com

Timeline

Sunday, July, 7, 2013
Heather first mentions SM on Twitter—
“the guy who builds things at my job makes me cream myself”
“ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL DRAG THAT MAN INTO THE MOP CLOSET AND HAVE MY WAY WITH HIM LORD HAVE MERCY”

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Heather tweets, “Baby did a bad bad thing”

[Exact Date Unknown] October 2013
Heather & SM end their relationship

Friday, November 1, 2013
TM sends several texts to Heather –

“Someone’s about to get their *advertiser censored** beat down… your bi*ch is about to take his last breath… you can tell me who you are right now or I will find out another way… that way won’t have a great turn out for you… I’m giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person… only one.”

“I’ve been having Sidney followed since January 2012, it’s best you call back and speak to me & save yourself. Hey sweetie you ready to meet the MRS?”

HE replies—
“I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.”

Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Heather receives a text from SM’s phone—
“by the way dad no longer owns a phone”

HE replies back—
“.”

HE tweets—
“66 days”
*66 days before November 5, 2013 was August 31, 2013; 66 days after November 5, 2013 was January 10, 2014

HE retweets Daniel Tosh from Tosh.O—
“hey married fellas, you can either cheat on your wife OR murder her. Never both. That’s when you get caught.”

Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Heather moves into a new apartment w/ BW @ 541 Whiteriver Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC (@ River Oaks Golf Plantation)

Sunday, December 15, 2013
Heather works her last shift @ Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (1317 Celebrity Circle, Broadway at the Beach)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
4:18 pm – purchase made at Kangaroo Express @ 1929 10th Ave North, Myrtle Beach, SC (receipt was found in HE’s car)
4:34 pm – purchase made at McDonald’s @ 104 Town Center Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC (receipt was found in HE’s car)
7:00 pm – SS picks HE up for their date
10:43 pm – HE sends a text of herself learning how to drive a stick shift in SS’s truck to her father
~1:30 -1:35 am – SS drops HE off at home
1:35 am – HE receives a call from SM; call was placed from a payphone & lasts 4.83 minutes
1:44 am – HE calls her roommate [who is out of town in Florida] & talks for 2.2 minutes
1:53 – 2:09 am – 10 posts are made to HE’s Tumblr account
2:29 am – HE tries to call the pay phone SM used earlier but doesn’t get an answer
3:16 am – HE tries to call SM’s cell but doesn’t get an answer
3:17 am – HE calls SM’s cell phone again, someone answers, and the call lasts 4.15 minutes
(Phone pings place HE’s phone at her house & SM’s phone at his house)
~3:21 am – HE drives to Peachtree Landing @ 6699 State Rd S-26-611
3:36 am – SM’s truck is seen on a nearby home security camera heading towards PTL from the direction of his house
3:38 am – HE arrives at PTL and calls SM’s cell 4 times (3:38, 3:39, 3:39, 3:41) but doesn’t get an answer
3:41 am – HE’s cell phone is disabled
3:45 am – SM’s truck is seen by the same home security camera heading away from PTL and towards his house
3:47 am – Suspicious activity/car report is made @ Atalaya Place, Myrtle Beach SC

(There were early reports—including several statements by Terry Elvis—that the last cell activity on HE’s phone occurred around 6 am.)

Thursday, December 19, 2013
5:47 pm – LE arrives at TE’s house to inquire about HE’s car parked at PTL
(There are conflicting reports about how the car was discovered---some reports state that a neighbor contacted the police after realizing the car had been parked there for several days and others claim the car was discovered by LE during a routine patrol of the area)
11:10 pm –TE files a missing persons report
[Time Unknown] – LE visits the M’s home and asks if they can look around; the Ms agree to let LE check their home and the “Mickey” camper

Friday, December 20, 2013 – Sunday, December 29, 2013
Searches conducted by LE, dive teams, helicopters, and volunteers with boats at Peachtree Landing and surrounding areas

Sunday, December 22, 2013 – Friday, January 17, 2014
4 harassment claims are filed by SM—one report lists TE as the primary entity and three as a secondary entity

Friday, January 3, 2014 – Sunday, January 5, 2014
Volunteer searches led by CUE

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 – Sunday, January 12, 2014
SM participates in the Half-Marathon at Disney World in Orlando, FL

Friday, January 17, 2014
TM posts her infamous Facebook rant about the affair
TE publishes an article about HE’s disappearance on xojane

Sunday, January 19, 2014
Volunteers are threatened by William Caison, TM’s father, while searching an area of land on Hwy 814
TM drives around and takes pictures of those searching

Thursday, January 23, 2014
Vigil held at Cypress Camping Resort behind Socastee High School

Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Bill Barrett and Garrett Starnes arrested and charged with Obstruction of Justice
(for providing “false information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis” which caused Horry County police to “divert resources to investigate these false allegations,” per arrest warrant)

Sunday, February 2, 2014
SM sends TM text saying—
“I admit I made a horrible choice choosing someone that was *advertiser censored**ed up but I think I can change both of our futures together and for the better… way better.”

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
1:20 am – TE files a harassment complaint @ 2876 Howard Ave

Thursday, February 6, 2014
9:45 pm - SM files a police report stating that shots were fired at his vehicle, from a white or silver pickup truck on Ocean Hwy, between Pawleys Island and Georgetown; no evidence of truck damage observed by LE

Friday, February 7, 2014
1:20 pm – TE files a police report stating that verbal threats were made to him by two men in a black Jeep Wrangler; they yelled out the Jeep window, “We already have Heather and Morgan is next.”

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Vigil at Peachtree Landing

Thursday, February 20, 2014
1:30 am – SM files a police report claiming that two white males, around 30 years of age, pulled up next to him in a white pickup truck in the parking lot of 7500 N Kings Hwy in Myrtle Beach and pointed a shotgun at him (no shots fired; SM ran into a local business and called the cops)
[Time Unknown] SM visits Grand Strand Hospital’s ER shortly after his report was filed with the police, for reasons unknown

Friday, February 21, 2014
7 am – a search warrant is served @ 8786 Hwy 814 and the Ms are arrested; search conducted by HCPD, SLED, the Solicitor’s Office, the US Marshals & SC Highway Patrol
8:50 am – TM booked @ J Reuben Long Detention Center
11:00 am – SM booked @ J Reuben Long Detention Center

Saturday, February 22, 2014
TM & SM are charged with 1 count of obstruction, 2 counts of indecent exposure
The locations of the indecent exposures are listed as:
1. Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway, SC
2. 1300 block of Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC

(The charges were filed after SM told officers about relations that occurred in their car.)

Sunday, February 23, 2014
The Ms post bond for the obstruction and IE charges but are held on pending charges

Monday, February 24, 2014
TM & SM are charged with murder and kidnapping
Prayer vigil held at PTL

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
TM transferred to a detention center in Georgetown, SC

Thursday & Friday, February 27-28, 2014
LE stages a forensic reenactment at Peachtree Landing

Thursday, March 13, 2014
TE is notified of a video posted on a page called ‘CALL THE POPO HOE’ on FB, which shows video footage of someone filming his place of business while driving by; a large red ‘X’ is painted on the back door in the video; TE checks the door and the paint is fresh; the video was “liked” by the ‘Tammy & Sidney Moorer Are Innocent’ FB page

Monday, March 17, 2014
The Ms are denied bond at the initial bond hearing

Friday, March 21, 2014
Grand Jury indicts TM & SM on charges of kidnapping and murder
A gag order is placed by Judge John

Monday, March 24, 2014
TM’s father passes away at his home from natural causes

Friday, May 23, 2014
A bond reconsideration hearing is held for TM who claims she’s pregnant; Judge John upholds his initial decision and bond denied

Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Ms charged with Medicaid fraud for failure to disclose their true financial status between ‘07-’13 which led to their benefit of more than $10,000 worth of inappropriate assistance

Previous Search Locations

Peachtree Landing and surrounding area/water
Ronald McNair Blvd
Tidewater Road
River Oaks Drive
Hwy 814

Other Info

Weather on December 17, 2013: Low of 39, High of 63
55 degrees between 11 PM – 12 AM
Clear skies; Full Moon

Weather on December 18, 2013: Low of 32, High of 55
55 degrees between 12 AM – 2 AM
Steady drop from 55 to 40 degrees between 2AM – 5 PM
Clear skies

HE’s car was locked and parked parallel to the water; no visible damage to car was observed
HE’s purse, cell phone, and car keys were not recovered

Places of Interest Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members