TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel enough suspicion toward any one person yet, so this is just my opinion and an observation of the situation.....if I did suspect RB, this info would actually make me more likely to believe it. Before, when it came out it was the ex wife that wrote the letter it seemed unlikely for her to want to protect him. Now, it comes out they are all friendly so maybe she would want to after all.

They both are overly,IMO, <modsnip> JMO

I believe the "POLICE" wording was done in case someone driving by saw a break-in. Would possibly deter someone from actually calling police, possibly.

Here's my complete theory on the "POLICE" costume. The murderer had knowledge of the victim. Probably knew her well. Since I believe the perp is not a fit person, I think he knew she might/would easily be able to outrun him if she were startled. I don't know about you but these days if I bumped into someone in a church at 4:15am, dressed only in tactical gear, I'd run like mad. Having planned the attack he probably figured on this.

The costume also fits within my theory as far as the mental state of the perp. I posted briefly about this before, but I feel like he believed he was on a mission. In his mind, MB had transgressed, and he felt it was his place to punish her. He may have even felt a duty to punish her. I feel like MB had gained a great deal of confidence as well as physical strength through her fitness lifestyle. Perhaps someone close to her felt intimidated by this. Maybe even somewhat emasculated. There may have even been a power-shift in the relationship. So you are planning a mission - a dangerous mission where you must eliminate the person who has destroyed all that is good in your life. You must bolster your own feelings of righteousness and decency. Convince yourself (perhaps as a religious person) that you are justified in this horrible act. Donning a police costume will help get you into this frame of mind. You are just on a mission. It is your duty. You are absolved from wrongdoing in your position of authority. You are the good guy. You are in the right and your victim must be punished. Along with this persona you have "become", you now have power and domination. Something the victim took from you. You wield it along with the weapon, making your job much less ugly.

Ugh. My skin crawls when I type stuff like that, but that is my theory of the costume.

What motive points elsewhere? What reason on earth would AT or CT have to kill Missy? Was he having an affair with Missy? I doubt it and haven't heard anything about that if true. She was however involved with CW and may possibly even been having an affair with him. He totally resembles perp. Both are exactly 5'8 and he's an MMA pro fighter. Knows how to fight and kill. He's also ex military. I seriously doubt the perp is female, though I could be wrong. I just really don't think no matter how jealous or angry a woman is she'll plot out and resort to such extreme high level violence at 4am or any other time for that matter unless they are some whack job like Jody Arias. That surprised no one who knew her.
I don't think the motive needs to make sense to us. It needs to make sense to the perp.

My questions about whether or not a female could do this at 4am are:
* Was the perp someone who regularly got up in the very early morning hours?
* Who on the list could get to the church at that time without arousing suspicion about being out of the house early?
* Who could disappear immediately after the crime without being noticed?

JMOpinion and questions

Hi! First time poster here ... :)

I've noticed your observations as well. And referencing your first question, Proverbs 19:21 has either since been removed or was never there (I viewed her FB page a few days ago and don't recall it being there).

I'm in total agreement with observation 3.

Edit: added the word either

Thank you for joining us!

imagegif

I think it very odd, AT canceled classes at the last minute. Maybe he thinks next week will be a busy time???

:hills:

IMHO

My question is. Why announce it on Facebook at all. You have all of their phone numbers to tell them personally that the classes will be canceled and this is how I will make it right.

So I understand why he would cancel due to the speculations and other things. But why do a public facebook post about it. Idk

Hi! First time poster here ... :)

I've noticed your observations as well. And referencing your first question, Proverbs 19:21 has either since been removed or was never there (I viewed her FB page a few days ago and don't recall it being there).

I'm in total agreement with observation 3.

Edit: added the word either

I still see it as the cover photo.

Regarding the proverbs 19:21 banner picture on CT's FB page.. if you click the banner and get the actual photo to show up, it says "January 14th" as the upload date.

This doesn't mean she hasn't changed it recently, taken it down before and reposted it, etc. but the first time she uploaded the photo to her FB page for whatever reason was Jan. 14th.

JMO and perhaps I'm not understanding FB upload dates correctly, but that's what I think. :)

So I was reading over Teresa Siever's websleuth forums last night, and they read very similar to our Missy Bevers forums. In TS forums, a LOT of people thought LE knew who did it and were just waiting to gather more information, but I think the lack of public information as time went by/members wanting to keep up hope, brought out so many random/weird theories that really don't make sense, a lot of off-topic conversations, etc.

I think we were all on the right track with Missy's murder a while ago. There hasn't been much info released by MPD, so we keep re-evaluating what little info we have to where we will accept any possibility, even if it doesn't make much sense. I know it's because we really want to figure out who murdered her, but I think we are all overthinking it at this point (myself included!!) So I'm going to go have a nice Mother's Day and I'll come back when more info is released. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

My question is. Why announce it on Facebook at all. You have all of their phone numbers to tell them personally that the classes will be canceled and this is how I will make it right.

So I understand why he would cancel due to the speculations and other things. But why do a public facebook post about it. Idk

So anyone checking him out on FB would buy into his lame Mothers Day excuse....? JMO

Thee April 30 reminder states two years prior she quit her finance job to be a stay at home mommy. Who would need such a reminder? Who is this directed to? Why would such a thing even be important to mention?

This is totally normal facebook behavior and very trendy. It's a way of recalling and sharing a milestone in your life. IMO someone selling Mary Kay would have an extra incentive, since MK offers mother's an alternative to the corporate grind.

To offer some balance to the negative dissection of this person's fb page, over 700 fb friends is a sign of a very socially well adjusted individual, IMO.

Re CW, I thought he was one person that police stated was fully cooperative and actually the only one they indicated was not a suspect or rather alibi was confirmed. I will have to look back where I read that info unless somebody else recalls.

Because it's the quickest way to let people know.

If I had just quickly cancelled classes at last minute disrupting 12 ladies Mother's Day schedules and simultaneously know all the flying speculation the last thing I would want to do is personally talk to each lady. Now texting all 12 is another option. I doubt there is much rational thinking in certain households today.

This is a job for Masterful Istiff! And it includes wine:)

Agreed! Come on lstiff....give us the Cliff Notes version! Nobody does it like you. :loveyou:

That one where:

We were all sitting around enjoying pictures of our childhoods and celebrating our moms when we decided to FB steuth the peeps we think are involved. The mods reminded us that we can't post SS from SM and can't talk about their kids, we have lots of new posters so we oldies need to help lead them to answers & TOS so they can become mega sleuths too. There is still is no agreement on swatperp's gender or identity and some people think it may not be anyone on our radar. Others are convinced they have the perp nailed down & that LE is waiting for proof to make an arrest. Someone thinks CW was taken off the list far too quickly and others say he was not involved in the murder. Still no clearing for RB-BB. It's all still very complicated and I propose we day drink and work together in honor of our beautiful victim who was known as a loving mother and find the evil person who took her from those who love her! Back to the basics friends. What are the facts, what do we know?

Here's a glass, have a seat.:loveyou:

JMO

So anyone checking him out on FB would buy into his lame Mothers Day excuse....? JMO
Sounds just right. AT doesn't want people to just wonder why his classes were cancelled if it got out so he would post on Facebook about it.

:thinking: Check this out.... If ya think they aren't working and writing many Search Warrants!! Just figured this out by accident. I thinking they have a bunch under seal JMHO

7 Search Warrants have been filed with the District Clerk office, only 3 of the 7 have the hand written Search Warrant # sheet *THAT WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDED.They are as listed. Meaning that the last number is for that particular SW....

1) Filed 4/21 SW16-050 Is to go into the 2012 Ford F150 at MPD & get personal items from veh (iPad and other financial paperwork) ***iPhone was NOT listed so it had to be w/ MB
4/18 Affidavit
4/18 Warrant
4/18 Warrant Execution
?? can not see the Notarized date on the end of page on media page
* truck was released back to BB Missy Bevers SW16 050 Remove Personal items from 2012 Ford F150.JPG

2) Filed 4/27 SW16-059 Dry Cleaner warrant
4/22 Affidavit
4/22 Warrant
4/22 Execution of Warrant
4/27 Notarized Missy Bevers SW16 059 Dry Cleaner.JPG

3) Filed 5/3 SW16-060 MB iPhone & iPad for Forensic Extraction
4/19 Affidavit
4/19 Warrant
4/20 Execution
4/28 Notarized Missy Bevers SW16 060 MB iPhone iPad Data Extraction.JPG

4) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on copy LinkedIn
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for MB account
4/27 Affidavit EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
4/27 Warrant EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in Mountain View, CA

5) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy LinkedIn for Casey Williams account
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for Casey Williams account
4/27 Affidavit EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
4/27 Warrant EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company in CA

6) Filed 5/3 No SW# Written on Copy AT&T Cell Tower Dump
4/21 Affidavit
4/21 Warrant
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in North Palm Beach, FL 

7) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy AT&T Target Numbers
4/25 Affidavit
4/25 Warrant
*no Execution form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in North Palm Beach, FL

JMHO, but according to Texas Statutes

(b) No search warrant shall issue for any purpose in this state unless sufficient facts are first presented to satisfy the issuing magistrate that probable cause does in fact exist for its issuance. A sworn affidavit setting forth substantial facts establishing probable cause shall be filed in every instance in which a search warrant is requested.Except as provided by Article 18.011, the affidavit is public information if executed, and the magistrate's clerk shall make a copy of the affidavit available for public inspection in the clerk's office during normal business hours.
MORE at link http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/CR.18.htm

Art. 18.011. SEALING OF AFFIDAVIT. (a) An attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request a district judge or the judge of an appellate court to seal an affidavit presented under Article 18.01(b). The judge may order the affidavit sealed if the attorney establishes a compelling state interest in that:
(1) public disclosure of the affidavit would jeopardize the safety of a victim, witness, or confidential informant or cause the destruction of evidence; or
(2) the affidavit contains information obtained from a court-ordered wiretap that has not expired at the time the attorney representing the state requests the sealing of the affidavit.
(b) An order sealing an affidavit under this section expires on the 31st day after the date on which the search warrant for which the affidavit was presented is executed. After an original order sealing an affidavit is issued under this article, an attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request, and a judge may grant, before the 31st day after the date on which the search warrant for which the affidavit was presented is executed, on a new finding of compelling state interest, one 30-day extension of the original order.
(c) On the expiration of an order issued under Subsection (b) and any extension, the affidavit must be unsealed.
(d) An order issued under this section may not:
(1) prohibit the disclosure of information relating to the contents of a search warrant, the return of a search warrant, or the inventory of property taken pursuant to a search warrant; or
(2) affect the right of a defendant to discover the contents of an affidavit.
Added by Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 355 (S.B. 244), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u....18.htm#18.011

This is totally normal facebook behavior and very trendy. It's a way of recalling and sharing a milestone in your life. IMO someone selling Mary Kay would have an extra incentive, since MK offers mother's an alternative to the corporate grind.

To offer some balance to the negative dissection of this person's fb page, over 700 fb friends is a sign of a very socially well adjusted individual, IMO.

Have to admit - when I see high numbers like that, I think it's someone who "friends" anyone and everyone. And when that person is also into sales (Mary Kay), I don't think socially adjusted, but salesperson in action, gathering sales leads.

Just another point of view. :)

It seems all the trainers post on FB all the time - it's their way of advertising, imo. The culture of the group is to post publically.

jmo

Have to admit - when I see high numbers like that, I think it's someone who "friends" anyone and everyone. And when that person is also into sales (Mary Kay), I don't think socially adjusted, but salesperson in action, gathering sales leads.

Just another point of view. :)
I agree, could be indicative of either or a combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510