TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion from all the interviews and info I've seen/read. Plus IDK why they wouldn't publicly state that he was not in town the night she was murdered, knowing that so many people online are accusing him of being the killer.

As we have just seen in the Theresa Sievers murder case, being out of town at the time of a spouse's murder does not mean the other spouse was not involved. Just sayin'.

I would think the reason LE have not made any public statements eliminating anyone is that they have NOT eliminated anyone as of yet. They are under no obligation to declare people to not be involved. They are under the obligation to catch and prosecute the murderer. Which I believe they are well on their way to doing.

That was me! I was going to wear my hockey shorts and husband's shoes and record my walk. Unfortunately not even an hour later I slipped on a lego and broke my tibia :/

Omg! Oh no!!! You poor thing!

Well, he definitely slipped up, but I haven't been able to figure out why. It makes ZERO sense why LE would only take ONE shirt and leave the other at the dry cleaner. You could tell he knew he messed up when he was saying it. I just have no clue what it means.

It means he did recently have 2 bloody shirts in his possession. But he only took the dog one to the cleaners.

He actually took 4 shirts into the dry cleaners. 3 were men shirts and 1 was a white XXL woman's shirt. The warrant for the one shirt that was seized can be found on Page 1 of this thread. Here is the little dog that lost his life, may he rest in peace:

View attachment 94152

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/missy...l-cleaners-warrant-photos-suspect-wife-vikki/

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/...-dropped-off-bloody-clothing-at-dry-cleaners/

I sadly believe the story of chi/big dog..have same myself and very protective .. in a diff place where everyone emotions are running every which way.. lots of people in and out. Just sad on top of everything else that went on. ... Having said that. lol so did RB not go back and get the other 3 shirts? At the April 27 press conf the evening the search warrant was filed earlier in afternoon.... Reporter asked RB where the other shirt was that had blood on it and he replied "at the Dry Cleaners" Just picking here. but wonder when RB found out about the LEO getting the shirt? SW was done at 840 same day as drop off April 22. So did RB go next morning to pick up and found out then? Did MPD contact RB that night/next day? Did RB pick up the remaining clothing? :thinking:

I don't think it's a limp. I think her normal gait is with both feet out. And she just so happened to have had a broken ankle couple yrs ago too.

Do we know for sure she walks with both feet out? Is there any footage of her anywhere?

The killer isn't wearing self defense gear. He's wearing a tactical vest and riot helmet that are designed to resemble police tactical/riot gear. More than likely they are airsoft/paintball gear rather than the genuine article.

Helmet: http://m.airsoftmegastore.com/2520-...t-gear-tactical-helmet-for-airsoft-black.aspx

Vest: http://www.walmart.com/ip/45113509?...7152194&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=145559164805&veh=sem

I did say tactical as well. What I'm stating is, a person's gear is shown in one Facebook photo and by some folks deciding that it can't be a relative who committed a crime based on the gear in one photo is silly. I never claimed to think the gear on the wall was the same gear you'd use in a legit self defense class, but we also don't see all the layers etc. how would any of us know for sure what's under the obvious tactical gear and what someone may own who browses those sites/stores? JMO

It means he did recently have 2 bloody shirts in his possession. But he only took the dog one to the cleaners.
Hmmmm. Definitely need to give it another listen!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agree. I'm a little skeptical of a broken bone two years ago still causing a limp. I've had countless friends and family break ankles and even legs, and not one still has a permanent limp years later. I would think that, in MOST cases, only if it wasn't attended to properly that that would happen. That walk definitely reminds me of the walk an old guy gets.

My mother broke her ankle about three years ago and still has a slight limp. Her ankle was shattered, though (she fell vertically and landed hard) and required two or three (oop, bad daughter, can't remember) surgeries. A clean break would not result in limping years later I wouldn't think.

This seems kind of surprising to me. The timeline didn't seem to leave much time for cleanup.

I don't see how there was attempted clean-up, when there was already so much damage done (broken glass, damage to doors, etc). Unless they mean attempt to clean-up the body/blood? Confused on that.

Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
Well, he definitely slipped up, but I haven't been able to figure out why. It makes ZERO sense why LE would only take ONE shirt and leave the other at the dry cleaner. You could tell he knew he messed up when he was saying it. I just have no clue what it means.

Well according to what RB told the reporter when asked where the other shirt with blood was he said "at the dry cleaners"

Well according to what RB told the reporter when asked where the other shirt with blood was he said "at the dry cleaners"

Right but if he slipped up he would have to say that. What else could he say?? He's lyin'! MOO.

I'm pretty sure the police would have taken all the bloody shirts. Why would they leave one behind. MOO.

Edit: There's only three possibilities: 1. He did bring 2 bloody shirts to the dry cleaners (like he stated), and the cops decided to only take one.

2. There's 2 bloody shirts, and he only took 1 to the dry cleaners.

3. He said 2 instead of 1, and decided not to correct himself.

The vet confirmed the "dog fight". I am sure he can tell if the little dog was injured by bites from another dog, and can probably confirm that at least one of the people who brought the dog in had blood on their clothes.

The veterinarian where Randy Bevers took his dog for treatment has confirmed the story about the dog fight. The source also says Randy Bevers’ dog died from its injuries.

Unless the entire family is in cahoots to cover up an injury to a dog or bloody laundry, which makes no sense to me, then I believe what the owner of the large dog describes what happened:

Stout said a few days after Missy Bevers was murdered, there came another kind of heartbreak when her dog, Yogi, killed another family pet.
"Kilo is the little dog that was killed, he was standing next to my step mom," Stout said. "He's very protective of her."
Her step mom's Chihuahua snapped at Stout's English Mastiff.
"Well, Yogi saw this and ran into the kitchen and grabbed Kilo and just would not release," Stout said.
She says her mother-in-law held her dying dog in her arms, leaving a trail of blood on her shirt.

all quotes from:
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

According to the warrant (
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Father-in-Law-Brought-Blood-Stained-Shirt-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html ), the shirt was seized on April 22. Missy's funeral was on Saturday, April 23 I believe.

Sparky I got feeling this thread fixing to close can you carry this over with new please. Thank you

JMHO.....Looking at Google maps... JMHO there really was A LOT of planning going into this .. This is Google Street view May 2015. As we know from media photos the FRONT of the church is higher ground than the REAR. It starts dropping off about the Metal Kitchen Door entry area.... From the STREET (HWY 287) There are NO Street lights in that area. Suspect actually would not have had to "hide" any vehicle from site. And from the STREET, prior to the 3:50am Suspect first seen on video until 4:16 when MB entered the parking lot it was dark and storming. Even afterwards when first Camper arrives at 4:35am. Even if heard sound of veh leaving and no veh lights on Suspect could see straight ahead because of the street lights but the first Camper may not have seen or even heard due to the darkness and rain/storming sounds and inside veh. We also do not know where first camper parked, but logic says near the area where MB parked ... again rain...

We do not know which way MB would have driven (around front to the Covered Entrance OR down the North side and around the rear and to the Covered Entrance) Logic tells me that MB came in the drive made a Right in front of Creekside Church FRONT Entrance and then made sharp left and drove under the Covered Entrance where her truck was found. *My Reasoning... shorter distance time wise (4:16 enters parking lot, 4:18 seen on motion activated camera entering building.
*Lighting... all along Front (West) and SW side of the building and parking lot
*at 4:16 a.m it was dark and storming

From Google Street View.. Looking at the Creekside Church you can not see the North side of the building where the Suspect allegedly Busted the Metal Kitchen door, or the Kitchen window or the Rear Double Doors to the building (NE side) which also is the hallway the Kitchen / Cafe Connections is on. **JMHO NIGHT OR DAY**

Being a Monday morning, it also would not cast suspicion that someone could have left vehicle there from previous Sunday night service. Not on a storming Monday morning anyway JMHO. You would have thoughts to hurry and get under the Covered Entrance. That is another reason I firmly believe she went through those Main Doors under the COVERED AWNING where Truck parked. IF it was the FRONT of the Church Entrance then she would have just parked there. Not park at the area where she parked and walk all the way back around to the front to unload her stuff carry it around there. Even IF she only may have had a Front Entrance key as some have thought... again why would she not park there???

Also, from looking at the Google maps, there is a cut across access both directions/lanes of Hwy 287. Suspect very well could have came out North side got into vehicle, lights off drove straight up drive and out across the access and turn left (back towards the Outdoor Store) and left that way. THAT also could be where the Sureillance Video that catches MB entering the Creekside parking lot at 4:16.. also **JMHO ** could have captured the Suspect veh leaving the Creekside parking lot.

Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg

Missy Bevers Creekside Church Google May 2015 3.jpg

Missy Bevers Creekside Church Google May 2015 4.jpg

Missy Bevers Creekside Church Google May 2015 5.jpg

I sadly believe the story of chi/big dog..have same myself and very protective .. in a diff place where everyone emotions are running every which way.. lots of people in and out. Just sad on top of everything else that went on. ... Having said that. lol so did RB not go back and get the other 3 shirts? At the April 27 press conf the evening the search warrant was filed earlier in afternoon.... Reporter asked RB where the other shirt was that had blood on it and he replied "at the Dry Cleaners" Just picking here. but wonder when RB found out about the LEO getting the shirt? SW was done at 840 same day as drop off April 22. So did RB go next morning to pick up and found out then? Did MPD contact RB that night/next day? Did RB pick up the remaining clothing? :thinking:

Great questions! I have no answers lol! The dry cleaning people called MPD so it seems MPD hopped right on down there with the SW since it was dated same day as drop-off. I do wonder if they ended up not picking up the shirts at all? Personally I couldn't wear it again, but they were from out of town, I dunno. JMO.

Agree. I'm a little skeptical of a broken bone two years ago still causing a limp. I've had countless friends and family break ankles and even legs, and not one still has a permanent limp years later. I would think that, in MOST cases, only if it wasn't attended to properly that that would happen. That walk definitely reminds me of the walk an old guy gets.

I do wonder if what was thought as incorrect information actually was correct information in regards to LE focusing on an AA woman, which if that was the case it wouldn't be one of the ones we've heard of

The vet confirmed the "dog fight". I am sure he can tell if the little dog was injured by bites from another dog, and can probably confirm that at least one of the people who brought the dog in had blood on their clothes.

The veterinarian where Randy Bevers took his dog for treatment has confirmed the story about the dog fight. The source also says Randy Bevers’ dog died from its injuries.

Unless the entire family is in cahoots to cover up an injury to a dog or bloody laundry, which makes no sense to me, then I believe what the owner of the large dog describes what happened:

Stout said a few days after Missy Bevers was murdered, there came another kind of heartbreak when her dog, Yogi, killed another family pet.
"Kilo is the little dog that was killed, he was standing next to my step mom," Stout said. "He's very protective of her."
Her step mom's Chihuahua snapped at Stout's English Mastiff.
"Well, Yogi saw this and ran into the kitchen and grabbed Kilo and just would not release," Stout said.
She says her mother-in-law held her dying dog in her arms, leaving a trail of blood on her shirt.

all quotes from:
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

According to the warrant (
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Father-in-Law-Brought-Blood-Stained-Shirt-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html ), the shirt was seized on April 22. Missy's funeral was on Saturday, April 23 I believe.

Edited, question answered.

Im confused Texas is CST

The time was CDT (GMT-5) , not CST (GMT-6). A technicality, but it could result in them getting the wrong data.

If people can’t remember if they are on daylight saving time or not, I wish they would just use Central Time (CT).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl