Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1, Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19Thread #20
Thread #21

I'm starting to get that icky feeling that this thread is getting closer to what might have gone down. Whatever that might have been.
You know that game hot and cold? I suddenly feel like we are getting warmer... MOO of course. :fear:

Yes and no, I tend to get caught up in one scenario but then dither between all of the others. It's great that we are all keeping the thread alive though by rehashing things, at the moment that's all we've got ! Who knows what tomorrow may bring .

two worlds collided - can't stop thinking of that comment

It's hard to believe we are now on thread 22 and still no sign of this little guy. :( Please let there be a breakthrough soon.

It's hard to believe we are now on thread 22 and still no sign of this little guy. :( Please let there be a breakthrough soon.

Yes it is Greg. It's been almost two years since William disappeared. It's his fifth birthday this month. I can't help but think how much he would have grown and changed in that time. I keep reminding myself of how quiet things became in the Daniel Morcombe case until it all finally came to a head and the piece of filth that murdered Daniel was arrested and jailed for life.

I'm hoping that this current lull in proceedings is the quiet before the storm and any day now we'll wake up to the news that William has been found alive and well and an arrest have been made. Sadly, I don't think that will be the case.

:gday: God morning all. :coffeews:

Absolutely awful that it is almost his 5th birthday. No one should ever have to go through any of this, especially not a little boy that hasn't even made it to school yet. Whatever has happened he had already been through a lot before he vanished. Things no child should have to go through, however he seemed very much loved and such a happy little soul.

Which brings me to my point of how disgusted I feel that he has been left almost voiceless. Sure, there is the Where's William campaign and other groups talking but the media is too quiet. I was just reading some of Caroline Overington's posts and article about it. Special mention to (in my own words) how it is against the law to even discuss why it is against the law to discuss why it is against the law... Absurd was the word she used on FB. She mentions the Morcombes and the importance to their case that they could talk with the media and get support. I also would assume the Morcombes found great comfort from the public support. The same should be afforded to any innocent family.

It does make me wonder that if these gag orders in place are so rigid that the family can't discuss why they can't discuss the reasons, how totally frustrated they must be. It has made people more suspicious, rightly or wrongly, I imagine it has placed insurmountable pressure on those involved, and has created a need for people to do more "sleuthing". Because people are passionate and genuinely care mostly. It isn't about trying to get kicks out of gossip, it is about trying to find a sweet, innocent little boy and needing to know WTH has happened. Of course there are some people who just want to know any dirty laundry but I don't think that is the case in the majority. If I was a member of the family I would be so furious. Actually I am furious. I am furious for William.

Absolutely awful that it is almost his 5th birthday. No one should ever have to go through any of this, especially not a little boy that hasn't even made it to school yet. Whatever has happened he had already been through a lot before he vanished. Things no child should have to go through, however he seemed very much loved and such a happy little soul.

Which brings me to my point of how disgusted I feel that he has been left almost voiceless. Sure, there is the Where's William campaign and other groups talking but the media is too quiet. I was just reading some of Caroline Overington's posts and article about it. Special mention to (in my own words) how it is against the law to even discuss why it is against the law to discuss why it is against the law... Absurd was the word she used on FB. She mentions the Morcombes and the importance to their case that they could talk with the media and get support. I also would assume the Morcombes found great comfort from the public support. The same should be afforded to any innocent family.

It does make me wonder that if these gag orders in place are so rigid that the family can't discuss why they can't discuss the reasons, how totally frustrated they must be. It has made people more suspicious, rightly or wrongly, I imagine it has placed insurmountable pressure on those involved, and has created a need for people to do more "sleuthing". Because people are passionate and genuinely care mostly. It isn't about trying to get kicks out of gossip, it is about trying to find a sweet, innocent little boy and needing to know WTH has happened. Of course there are some people who just want to know any dirty laundry but I don't think that is the case in the majority. If I was a member of the family I would be so furious. Actually I am furious. I am furious for William.
Great post - you should send it to the newspapers.

Very well put. Totally agree. William is what is most important here.

Thanks Hbayne, excuse my grammar and spelling, doesn't seem to be an edit option available.

Edit: But I can edit this post. Is there a time frame you are able to edit within?

Well said, ParraK.
Where is William??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads