Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

I have been following this case since the beginning but only posted once or twice.

I was watching a show and they were working a cold case and apparently the FBI fingerprint database only houses the fingerprints for people who have committed major crimes. I believe it said there are over 90 independent fingerprint databases. They sent copies of the fingerprints they had to the independent databases and found a hit for someone who lives states away and identified the killer 5 years after the fact.

Anyone know if these databases are still separated like this and if the prints they obtained from the house were ever sent to other places to see if there is a match?

I have been following this case since the beginning but only posted once or twice.

I was watching a show and they were working a cold case and apparently the FBI fingerprint database only houses the fingerprints for people who have committed major crimes. I believe it said there are over 90 independent fingerprint databases. They sent copies of the fingerprints they had to the independent databases and found a hit for someone who lives states away and identified the killer 5 years after the fact.

Anyone know if these databases are still separated like this and if the prints they obtained from the house were ever sent to other places to see if there is a match?

Apart from the worker's prints that were ruled out, don't remember there being any other prints.... correct me if I'm wrong.

RSBM --- Just to note:

Snipped...
..."We recovered several DNA samples from who we believe is the suspect," said McWilliams.

In addition, detectives find fingerprints they believe belong to the killer. Unfortunately, they lead nowhere.

"The DNA was submitted to CODIS, which is a national database. To date we have not received a hit or a match," said McWilliams.

So DNA & fingerprints...

Greetings to all as I am a newcomer to this thread for Allison. I found it when sleuthing the Missy Bevers case in TX that led me to the Karen Swift of TN unsolved murder.

Karen was an attractive 44yo blonde who worked in the physical fitness arena as did Missy B. Missy was murdered by a person dressed in SWAT gear inside a church.

Last thread of posts on KSs case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Dyersburg-30-Oct-2011-4&highlight=Karen+Swift

Last thread of posts on MBs case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-18-Apr-2016-28/page4&p=12643236#post12643236

There are some similarities in both KS & MBs murders; such as both were married but had established another "family of friends" in recent months leading to their murders. Both offered personal information about themselves on their FB accts. MB advertised her physical training CG classes. The Search Warrants showed that there was marital strife and monetary struggles within the Bevers' marriage.

KS had two phones, multiple jobs, but, apparently no money and was trying to divorce her husband. She dressed as Catwoman for the Country Club's Halloween party that she attended without her husband although they still shared the same home. KS left the party around midnight and was discovered dead soon thereafter in October 2011. LEO has announced that they have new leads in Karen's 2011 murder. I remain hopeful.

Both women had many friends who adored them. Where had Allison lived prior to moving into this particular home she wanted for almost a year? Had she always been employed as a medical/drug representative in the state of AZ? Did her father also live in AZ? Did she participate in online dating? I am not one who prefers to be handfed information about a case so I'll stop with my questions as there are many more :thinking: I am gladdened that Allison's family has opened a new website for her. It is the right thing to do for your precious child. #Justice for Allison

As mentioned, I am new to the murder investigation of dear Allison Feldman. Although I've not read all of the posts in the 4 threads, it is concerning that so little information seems available about her, her lifestyle and her murder. Anyway, I'm subscribed to the thread now and hope to learn more. Please do not give up on finding her killer. I followed the Jessica Chambers murder for fourteen months before an arrest was made. I followed the Teresa Sievers murder for hire for almost that long before her husband's co-conspirators and then, finally, he was arrested. Chins up!

:websleuther:

Hi DeDee, welcome to Allisons thread. I just checked in to see if there was anything, anything ...new. It is so sad that no one has been held accountable for her murder. The case seems very cold, but your right, cases sometimes take a long time to solve. I also have been following Theresa Sievers case and Jessica Chambers, and it is such a relief when arrests were made in those cases! Hoping for that here.
Allison grew up in Minnesota and went to college here in Arizona. Her parents and sister all still live in Minnesota. She decided to continue to live here in the valley after college. She owned a condo near where she bought her house. I am not sure how long she lived there prior to buying the house in May. She had many friends from work, school, and back home, it's been reported she was liked by everyone.
I don't recall how long she worked in the medical sales area. I did see on a msm report she dabbled in a Jewish dating app at one point. She was in a steady relationship,her bf found her deceased and called 911 .He has been ruled out. Its been said by her family that they were talking about engagement. I don't know if the use of any other particular apps were ever stated but we discussed that possibility.....and how sometimes people can be tracked on them etc. I hope that answers some of your questions......happy to try to answer more.

We definitely need an arrest here!!!!! They have the killer's freaking DNA

SPD should have released all surveillance videos and and kept everything open to the public from the beginning because that's where they get their information from. Frustrating that this is still unsolved.

I thought no one has been ruled out by LE, no?

http://www.azfamily.com/clip/1221894...llison-feldman

This is from my post 1019 on thread three.......copy and pasted. ( sorry didnt know the right way to bring it over).
****This confused me....when I went back and searched for other outlets stating the BF was ruled out, I found this link from az family, channel 3. This is in addition to the above link in my post #1008, which is Cbs channel five.
Then I discovered, although two different channels all together, two different anchors leading into the reporter, IT'S THE SAME REPORTER!
So that may have thrown me off, yeah, I admit it did!! I had watched many, any they blended in.
Anyway, in the two transcripts of her reporting, which differ, different phrasing, different edits, the one from channel three makes it more clearer that she is not miss speaking, imo. I will post her quote," the 31 year old was found by her boyfriend, he was ruled out as a suspect, and the police did find another person's DNA in the home and have not been able to link anyone to the crime..."

In the Cbs channel five segment she states," Allisons body was discovered by her boyfriend under suspicious circumstances last year, her boyfriend has been ruled out as a suspect and SPD reportedly collected DNA from the scene, but not matched to a suspect...."​
Last edited by lesajo; 03-03-2016 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Typos, added imo*****

NEW POST ==

Hi Oldsteve, it's hard to recall everything, so thank you for double checking on people being ruled out. I went back to thread 3 my post 1019 and copy and pasted because there was some confusion on whether bf was ruled out. Unfortunately the links are not working anymore, but fortunately I did quote the reporter. She states he was ruled out and ANOTHER persons DNA was found.​

Greetings to all as I am a newcomer to this thread for Allison. I found it when sleuthing the Missy Bevers case in TX that led me to the Karen Swift of TN unsolved murder.

Karen was an attractive 44yo blonde who worked in the physical fitness arena as did Missy B. Missy was murdered by a person dressed in SWAT gear inside a church.

Last thread of posts on KSs case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Dyersburg-30-Oct-2011-4&highlight=Karen+Swift

Last thread of posts on MBs case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-18-Apr-2016-28/page4&p=12643236#post12643236

There are some similarities in both KS & MBs murders; such as both were married but had established another "family of friends" in recent months leading to their murders. Both offered personal information about themselves on their FB accts. MB advertised her physical training CG classes. The Search Warrants showed that there was marital strife and monetary struggles within the Bevers' marriage.

KS had two phones, multiple jobs, but, apparently no money and was trying to divorce her husband. She dressed as Catwoman for the Country Club's Halloween party that she attended without her husband although they still shared the same home. KS left the party around midnight and was discovered dead soon thereafter in October 2011. LEO has announced that they have new leads in Karen's 2011 murder. I remain hopeful.

Both women had many friends who adored them. Where had Allison lived prior to moving into this particular home she wanted for almost a year? Had she always been employed as a medical/drug representative in the state of AZ? Did her father also live in AZ? Did she participate in online dating? I am not one who prefers to be handfed information about a case so I'll stop with my questions as there are many more :thinking: I am gladdened that Allison's family has opened a new website for her. It is the right thing to do for your precious child. #Justice for Allison

As mentioned, I am new to the murder investigation of dear Allison Feldman. Although I've not read all of the posts in the 4 threads, it is concerning that so little information seems available about her, her lifestyle and her murder. Anyway, I'm subscribed to the thread now and hope to learn more. Please do not give up on finding her killer. I followed the Jessica Chambers murder for fourteen months before an arrest was made. I followed the Teresa Sievers murder for hire for almost that long before her husband's co-conspirators and then, finally, he was arrested. Chins up!

:websleuther:

I feel that Karen was murdered by her spouse...but doubt it will ever be proven or that he will ever be charged. Jmo

Almost a year and a half and no movement to speak of. Usually these cases end up being a spouse or a boyfriend or ex-bf/spouse. The boyfriend is apparently not a factor here and they do have DNA. Somewhere, sometime the killer may just slip up and they will have their DNA obtained. When that happens, I believe this will be someone who knew Allison, but she didn't really know him. She was someone he saw somewhere - a store, a gym, out walking or jogging - and probably on multiple occasions but she may not even noticed him.

I think it is someone who had been walking and peeping in her neighborhood.

I think there is a possibility it was someone she knew but no one else knew she knew.

I think there is a possibility it was someone she knew but no one else knew she knew.

I believe that could be the case, but it won't be obvious to her BF, family and friends. Someone she knew, but not well. The guy in the grocery store or coffee shop or a mini-mart. Someplace she frequented often enough to say 'Hi' to and recognized, but gave little thought to when she left. She seemed like a friendly, upbeat person so the possibilities there are many. If it was someone from out of town as LE suspects, then she may have run across them 3-4 times over the previous week. Of course, if that was the case, how did they know where she lived? I lean toward a local. Either someone in the neighborhood and therefore would know where she lived. Or someone at a bank or store where she bought something and may have had to show an ID - cashing a check or buying alcohol - and they saw her address. I have no idea if she drank.

I feel that Karen was murdered by her spouse...but doubt it will ever be proven or that he will ever be charged. Jmo

I concur. I've gotten Karen's murder figured out as to motive, means and opportunity, even down to her husband's route back to their home being undetected.
Husband hiring the Farese Law Firm is enough said! I remain curious as to which state he moved after Karen's death.

Family racked with questions over Scottsdale woman's death
Posted: Feb 20, 2015 12:53 PM CST

"Police had no previous interactions with Allison Feldman, authorities said. But at the request of her boyfriend, she installed an alarm system at her home about six weeks ago, her father said."

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28400511/family-racked-with-questions-over-scottsdale-womans-death

Then, on the same day:

Mystery as murdered saleswoman, 31, found in suburban Arizona home weeks before her engagement
PUBLISHED: 17:28 EST, 20 February 2015

"Feldman, who comes from Minnesota but has lived in Arizona since college, was encouraged to get an alarm system by her boyfriend, but hadn't got round to taking the advice".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-home-family-seeks-answers.html#ixzz4DP7lHrlY

Did she or didn't she have a security alarm installed?

Feldman, Allison M. 31, passed away unexpectedly in Scottsdale, AZ on February 17th. She was raised in Minnesota and graduated from Minnetonka High School. After graduating from the University of Arizona [in Tucson], she took up residence in Scottsdale...

Police release new details in homicide of Scottsdale woman
Posted: Mar 18, 2015 11:28 PM CDT

"Police say evidence indicates the killer left Feldman's home around 1 a.m. [Wednesday, after speaking to her father on Tuesday evening], meaning he would have been unaccounted for late Tuesday evening until early Wednesday morning.

Police say he may have suffered minor cuts or injuries to his hands or arms when Feldman tried to fight him off.

Investigators believe he stole only a few items from the home, including Feldman's Apple iPhone 6, credit cards, and possibly a Tiffany bracelet and other jewelry."

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28558344/police-release-new-details-in-homicide-of-scottsdale-woman

Mystery as murdered saleswoman, 31, found in suburban Arizona home weeks before her engagement

"...authorities don’t know who did it, they’re assuring members of the community that her murder was an “isolated incident.”

"... there were no signs of forced entry in the home of Allison Feldman, which is usually an indicator that the killer was someone she’d either known and trusted or had been acquainted with in some way."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2962125/Arizona-woman-killed-home-family-seeks-answers.html

Remembering Allison Feldman
February 24, 2015

"She poked around on JDate, and at the time of her death had been seeing a Jewish guy for about eight months.
It was the first time she found someone she could relate to, her father said. “He’s Jewish, and tall, and they had bonded. They were very, very close. And we found out from him that he was going to propose to her in Israel in July, when he was over there for a family bar mitzvah.”

"Family was the most important thing to Allison. She talked with her parents almost daily, and she texted with her mom and sister all the time. The family knew something was wrong when she hadn’t returned calls and texts after a mere couple of hours. “She’s in medical sales,” sister Kelly said. “Her phone is her life, it’s never off. I mean, she loves her phone.”

http://tcjewfolk.com/remembering-allison-feldman/

There is a Tiffany's within a 20-25 minute drive from Minnetonka at the Galleria.
https://www.bing.com/mapspreview?rt...,+MN+55435_Tiffany+and+Company_(952)+922-0066

There is also a Tiffany and Co. in Tucson, where she graduated from college, and one located in Scottsdale, where she was currently living. Just wondering if the bracelet was a gift or if she purchased it for herself. Since it is the classic Tiffany's heart charm bracelet, I lean to it being a gift.

If the killer had injuries to his hands and arms, that indicates death by strangulation, jmho.

Did Allison have a clue that her boyfriend was going to ask for her hand in marriage during the month of July in Israel? If so, I don't think she was seeing or dating any other guys. Since the boyfriend has been cleared, I presume the PD obtained his DNA sample.

This possibility could go toward the killer taking her iPhone6 upon leaving the CS. However, why couldn't LEO subpoena her records from At&T or whoever was her phone carrier and also records from her account at JDate?

I've deduced that Allison was raped, strangled and her precious self was left nude. How very traumatizing for all of her loved ones.

There were a large number of break ins in her area during the time of Allison's murder but police refused to say if her home had been one of them. I support ALL law enforcement officials to make the proper decision in every case they encounter. After a year and a half, what could it hurt to release the break-in information?

Did any sleuths determine if there were any or many Registered SOs in her neighborhood at the TOD? Also, do we know the time in which she spoke to her father and/or the time that their call ended on Tuesday evening? TIA

Feldman, Allison M. 31, passed away unexpectedly in Scottsdale, AZ on February 17th. She was raised in Minnesota and graduated from Minnetonka High School. After graduating from the University of Arizona [in Tucson], she took up residence in Scottsdale...

Police release new details in homicide of Scottsdale woman
Posted: Mar 18, 2015 11:28 PM CDT

"Police say evidence indicates the killer left Feldman's home around 1 a.m. [Wednesday, after speaking to her father on Tuesday evening], meaning he would have been unaccounted for late Tuesday evening until early Wednesday morning.

Police say he may have suffered minor cuts or injuries to his hands or arms when Feldman tried to fight him off.

Investigators believe he stole only a few items from the home, including Feldman's Apple iPhone 6, credit cards, and possibly a Tiffany bracelet and other jewelry."

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28558344/police-release-new-details-in-homicide-of-scottsdale-woman

"...authorities don’t know who did it, they’re assuring members of the community that her murder was an “isolated incident.”

"... there were no signs of forced entry in the home of Allison Feldman, which is usually an indicator that the killer was someone she’d either known and trusted or had been acquainted with in some way."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2962125/Arizona-woman-killed-home-family-seeks-answers.html

Remembering Allison Feldman
February 24, 2015

"She poked around on JDate, and at the time of her death had been seeing a Jewish guy for about eight months.
It was the first time she found someone she could relate to, her father said. “He’s Jewish, and tall, and they had bonded. They were very, very close. And we found out from him that he was going to propose to her in Israel in July, when he was over there for a family bar mitzvah.”

"Family was the most important thing to Allison. She talked with her parents almost daily, and she texted with her mom and sister all the time. The family knew something was wrong when she hadn’t returned calls and texts after a mere couple of hours. “She’s in medical sales,” sister Kelly said. “Her phone is her life, it’s never off. I mean, she loves her phone.”

http://tcjewfolk.com/remembering-allison-feldman/

There is a Tiffany's within a 20-25 minute drive from Minnetonka at the Galleria.
https://www.bing.com/mapspreview?rt...,+MN+55435_Tiffany+and+Company_(952)+922-0066

There is also a Tiffany and Co. in Tucson, where she graduated from college, and one located in Scottsdale, where she was currently living. Just wondering if the bracelet was a gift or if she purchased it for herself. Since it is the classic Tiffany's heart charm bracelet, I lean to it being a gift.

If the killer had injuries to his hands and arms, that indicates death by strangulation, jmho.

Did Allison have a clue that her boyfriend was going to ask for her hand in marriage during the month of July in Israel? If so, I don't think she was seeing or dating any other guys. Since the boyfriend has been cleared, I presume the PD obtained his DNA sample.

IIRC, the Tiffany bracelet was from her employer. However, it's a moot point because it came out later that the bracelet was in fact, not stolen in conjunction with the murder but was found at her home. This is mentioned in articles that you can google.

Snipped from above "... there were no signs of forced entry in the home of Allison Feldman, which is usually an indicator that the killer was someone she’d either known and trusted or had been acquainted with in some way."
So they are sure she was not tricked in some way to open her door and let the killer in? What if she thought her BF was at the door and simple opened it in moment of not thinking - and was surprised by the killer...

I believe that could be the case, but it won't be obvious to her BF, family and friends. Someone she knew, but not well. The guy in the grocery store or coffee shop or a mini-mart. Someplace she frequented often enough to say 'Hi' to and recognized, but gave little thought to when she left. She seemed like a friendly, upbeat person so the possibilities there are many. If it was someone from out of town as LE suspects, then she may have run across them 3-4 times over the previous week. Of course, if that was the case, how did they know where she lived? I lean toward a local. Either someone in the neighborhood and therefore would know where she lived. Or someone at a bank or store where she bought something and may have had to show an ID - cashing a check or buying alcohol - and they saw her address. I have no idea if she drank.

I agree - not obvious to her BF, family or friends. But I am thinking it could be someone she knew quite a bit better better than a casual guy in passing, or someone from a market she frequented. We all have our hunches - some based on what we know, some on what we think, and some on what we think we know. I am still so very perplexed by the powdery substance found about her head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back