Found Deceased ND - Zachary Baldwin, 30, Wlliston, 26 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search continues for Williams County man missing since Sunday
10895797_G.jpg

http://www.kxnet.com/story/32353140/search-continues-for-williams-county-man-missing-since-sunday

I think he did crash and is obscured in some way. that teen couple in VA was missing for awhile before they were found in a remote creek with the crashed bike nearby.

they say they don't "think" he crashed, probably because there was no evidence of such, but if he never braked or hit any guardrail, there wouldn't be any evidence. and new hobby = novice rider.

I think so too. I Google mapped the general area and there seems to be a lot of waterways, lakes. I wonder if he happened to take a ride around the lake, hit a rock or stump, and ended up in the water.

from williston, cant think of many areas where you could fall into water with a motorcycle from the road unnoticed.
Crossing the missouri there is a big secure bridge with a 100 foot drop into water, its a busy road,US hwy 85, can't believe someone wouldn't see something like that.
Crossing the muddy in williston, is a big drop also,secure bridge with 10 foot pillars, maybe 40 feet, another busy road,
Gravel roads in area, avoid the water, ground is pretty flat overall, off the roads is generally a soft sloping ditch.
There are some deep ditches off some gravel roads on east williston.

Thank you for that info, mrkyle. The reason I mentioned that was in one of the newspaper articles showed a searcher walking along what appeared to be a lake/pond.

yep plenty of lakes, ponds, but roads kinda stay away from them
there is a place springbrook dam, that is basically on the water, an light traffic

WILLISTON, N.D.—It's been more than three weeks since Zackary Baldwin disappeared while on a motorcycle ride, and Jessica Baldwin continues to search. She still has help from volunteers, but the numbers that turned out early this month to scour roadsides and rough terrain have dwindled. Despite the time that's passed, Baldwin remains determined to find her husband, and is convinced that he is somewhere close to their home about six miles west of Williston.

http://www.wday.com/news/4077488-we...earance-wife-still-determined-he-can-be-found

Search still on for motorcyclist missing since June
Despite a waning local response to calls for volunteer searchers, the hunt for a Williams County motorcyclist who went missing nearly two months ago is continuing.
This week, a drone operator covered hundreds of miles of territory from an aerial perspective. Rob Pendleton, a member of United Legacy, a Minneapolis-based non-profit that has headed volunteer searches for Zackary Baldwin, estimates that he swept over about 600 miles of terrain since his arrival in Williston on Tuesday.
http://www.inforum.com/news/4097345-search-still-motorcyclist-missing-june

From pitkrew's link:

Update:

The Williams County Sheriff's Department says the body found along an eastern Montana highway is believed to be that of Zackary Baldwin of Williston.

Baldwin had been reported missing in late June after going for an evening motorcycle ride and not returning.

RIP Zachary

Does anyone know how far from home Zachary's body was found? Sure seems like a fair distance but I am crappy at geography.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back