Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

Karen Ristevski: Detectives ramp up search efforts to generate new leads about missing Melbourne woman

Mr Rickard has denied any involvement in Mrs Ristevski's disappearance but told a newspaper his anger over a family conflict did provide him with a reason to want to hurt her.

He admits battling an ice addiction and said Mrs Ristevski had previously spoken of planning to leave the family.

He also said he phoned Mrs Ristevski about 10 days before her disappearance to discuss the family *conflict, which he said has been "swept under the carpet".

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Thread #1

Thanks cold pizza for the new thread

I'm hoping to hear some news in the coming days

no....I don't wanna be first...thanks for a new thread...easier to load..

anyone...... the floor is yours....

ahhh ruddy Daninoz stealing my flame....

no....I don't wanna be first...thanks for a new thread...easier to load..

anyone...... the floor is yours....

It was getting a bit passionate back there! I hope this is the final thread on Karen missing

Hopefully we will start to get some factual information filtering in soon....

very wary of HS msm articles...as they don't seem to back anything up with evidence...like names...its easy to simply say the word Police...bla bla...Im kinda lookin for facts such as such and such detective said this...or detective...said that...

Interesting that the media has shifted to a more speculative type of reporting...rather than fact based.....lol....showing my age I guess..

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

It appears we have conflicting reports on whether or not Police have any suspects, so at this point in time lets air on the side of caution.

Thank you.

Coldpizza can you bring something over from the last thread...I don't know how too.....feeling kinda awkward like the prom...without a dance.....

It was getting a bit passionate back there! I hope this is the final thread on Karen missing

that would be the best DaninOZ........but sadly I feel this will stretch out a lot longer....Hopefully I'm wrong.....

Coldpizza can you bring something over from the last thread...I don't know how too.....feeling kinda awkward like the prom...without a dance.....

Puggs, go to the post you want to bring over from the last thread. Click the 'Reply with Quote' button. Select the text from the reply box (including the QUOTE= and /QUOTE, in square brackets). Copy it to the clipboard. Then come back to this thread and click 'Reply to thread'. Then paste in the text from the clipboard.

If you have trouble, let me know the post number and I'll do it for you..

ahhh Bo sounds too complex....I'm very lazy.....its ok...shifting between threads I don't know which one has done my head in most.....ahhh...probs Williams as I know there is possibly tangible proof that WS have found a link to the main POI.....for the Victorian connection..

Karen is also in my thoughts...this is where I grew up...its my home..so it feels closely personal....But William at the end of the day......well....*advertiser censored*

thanks though...

ahhh Bo sounds too complex....I'm very lazy.....its ok...shifting between threads I don't know which one has done my head in most.....ahhh...probs Williams as I know there is possibly tangible proof that WS have found a link to the main POI.....for the Victorian connection..

Karen is also in my thoughts...this is where I grew up...its my home..so it feels closely personal....But William at the end of the day......well....*advertiser censored*

thanks though...

I can do it for you. Just let me know the post no (top right hand side of post '#...'

Sidebat:

I know what you mean about WT, Puggs. My first case on WS and he's so dear to our hearts. I want to see justice done for our little Spiderman. I'll help you search for the 'Ballarat connection' tomorrow.

Just based on what I have seen in other cases, I think in this case law enforcement is definitely feeding information to the newspaper. The purpose is to put pressure on the suspect, whom in this case I believe is the husband.

The purpose of setting up the van on that busy road is twofold: 1) to further rattle the suspect and 2) just to cover bases. Police know that no one is going to come forward and say that they saw her at the time she went missing, but it goes toward knocking down a defense argument that the police focused on the husband immediately and did not search for other possible suspects.

I heard this morning on the radio that police is appealing to KR and BR family and friends to come forward about any info even if it's seems to them not important.
To me I interpret that police want to know more about their life before disappearance. How was their marriage, did they had problems etc. So police wants this evidence because they suspect that BR is guilty I gues.

Hello all. I want to acknowledge and praise the police. They are incredibly dedicated and I have total faith in them. Agree with other sleuthers, they drip feed info they feel is pertinent to the case. We have no right to all their knowledge. Thinking back to GBC, they also did the whole mannequin thing and sport ground 'publicity' event when they knew their suspect had the facial scratches from Day 1. Remember the funeral and how we suspected they even bugged the flowers ? Ah, we sleuthers get passionate in our impatience, but let's remember we are the armchair detectives postulating theories. Let's hope this thread sees us engage with more speculative minds than accusatory biases. I'm excited to have finally joined after being a looooong time lurker!

Hello all. I want to acknowledge and praise the police. They are incredibly dedicated and I have total faith in them. Agree with other sleuthers, they drip feed info they feel is pertinent to the case. We have no right to all their knowledge. Thinking back to GBC, they also did the whole mannequin thing and sport ground 'publicity' event when they knew their suspect had the facial scratches from Day 1. Remember the funeral and how we suspected they even bugged the flowers ? Ah, we sleuthers get passionate in our impatience, but let's remember we are the armchair detectives postulating theories. Let's hope this thread sees us engage with more speculative minds than accusatory biases. I'm excited to have finally joined after being a looooong time lurker!

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member