Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as much as he burned maybe he learned to dispose of them that way. Therefore saying no more remains. BUT there could have been plenty of DNA or other proof he had others there without their bodies being there anymore.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

He couldn't get rid of the remains by burning them. There would still be bones.

He couldn't get rid of the remains by burning them. There would still be bones.
Not necessarily, there would be cremains not remains, and with each fire more would deteriorate, to cremate it has to be hot and for a long time. If he continued to burn some fragments would remain and be cremains. I believe a fireplace was in question at some point.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I was curious as to how often he burned on the property. 3 acres doesn't afford that much brush - at least from the aerial views of his property - IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was curious as to how often he burned on the property. 3 acres doesn't afford that much brush - at least from the aerial views of his property - IMO.

People in the country burn all the time. Brush, leaves, cardboard, whatever. I don't think his burning was all that unusual.

I've looked at aerials of his property from over the years. There was little change of his property to burn as much as he did. Also most people have burn barrels in the country to contain burning or a piled burn pile. But he had a good portion of his yard as a huge burn area.

I've looked at aerials of his property from over the years. There was little change of his property to burn as much as he did. Also most people have burn barrels in the country to contain burning or a piled burn pile. But he had a good portion of his yard as a huge burn area.

Right - we burn in barrels for the most part. And we still have trash pickup out in the country. We never burn household trash - only brush.

ETA - we have 75 acres & we clear brush in the early winter. We rarely burn in the summer. Still think the # of times we burn outside of a barrel is 3 or less.

When we bought our house, the previous owners had an enourmous burn pile. It truly made no sense why it was so large. Come to find out they'd been burning there for over 40 years. They burned everything, all of their garbage.
People also store their junk behind their barns. He obviously had garbage service because the can was out front in every news video, but they probably didn't for decades.

(I'm still trying to get that burn pile cleaned up)

It certainly gives him a convenient way to destroy evidence.

Crsr18 are you able to see what vehicles JDW ever had a title to? Just curious what he may have drove after HS and 1980's. Thanks!!
I'm not sure I could be able to obtain that information in the data banks I have access to but I can give it a shot. I do have the confirmed dates of his ODRC incarcerations. Abduction: Inmate number A235385, admitted 11/8/1990, released 10/1/1993. Was sentenced to 10 years but was granted an early release (Super Shock? I'm used to Judicial Release but that wasn't around then). When you receive an early release (Shock or Judicial), you are under the supervision of the court (probation) for a stipulated period of time. The dates for his second ODRC time was for the weapons charge- Inmate number A410695, admitted 9/17/2000, release date 9/2/2002. At one point during this sentence he requested Transitional Control (to be transferred to a halfway house) but the Judge denied his request. Also, according to these records he did not have a GED or a high school diploma. He was not given any Post Release Control for this offense (a period of supervision after incarceration depending on the severity of the offense). Finally, his visiting list is not public record but I can tell you he did not receive any visits. Just to be clear, those are the dates he was incarcerated in the State Prison. It is likely he was housed at the county jail for a period of time before he was actually transferred to the prison. I do not have those dates at this moment but they are easy enough to obtain.

Crsr18, is there any way that it can be determined if JDW has a juvenile criminal record considering his 1990 convictions?

Those are much more difficult to obtain but I can check into it next week.

I have a request to the Lucas county Prosecutor for the entire discovery packet for the 1990 case. It's in archives. Calling Monday for it. Maybe that will shed light???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That discovery packet likely will not contain any juvenile information.

Thanks for the confirmed release date, I'm hoping the girl I worked with's mom finds closure. She was found September 19, 2002

I hope the "blood evidence" belonged to some animal he was preparing for the family food source, and to from any humans. This whole case is so worrisome.

Does anyone else have trouble opening Tapatalk links? (I am using an old iPad and they won't open)

Spellbound,

I do have issues clicking links directly on many links on the thread. I am able to access many by going to "Web View" first, then opening them.

I'm on an iPhone, so this may vary for you. I click on the post and a few options appear (usually I look for "more" and click that button). The Web View button appears and I click on it. Sometime you have to log in again (make sure to check the "Remember Me" box before logging in). I also prefer to view the full site. To make the switch, you will need to click the link at the very bottom of the page.

Hope this helps!

:seeya:

When they said no FURTHER remains I'm going to say they had found some but not since then. FBI is still there combing through and putting events together. Do they normally take this long at a residence? I would think they are trying to get positive IDs before disclosing further info.

I remember watching the LIVE feed on WTOL and at one point they were digging around and people went running over there. I feel they found something.

you mean they are still on property today 8/7/16???

We burn as well, but dump alot in our dumpster at our budiness because I feel environmentally unfriendly. I do know people who burn everything, couches, diapers, everything. I wouldn't think he'd have as much to burn as a family of 5 active people do, and my friend said he spent a lot of time burning and by the pond. So much time her kids were directed to not go by his house coming or going from theirs.

you mean they are still on property today 8/7/16???
I do not know as of today I haven't been by there this week but I know they were still there last Sunday.

Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Crsr18, is there any way that it can be determined if JDW has a juvenile criminal record considering his 1990 convictions?

Those are much more difficult to obtain but I can check into it next week.

That discovery packet likely will not contain any juvenile information.

Crsr18, it would be great if any details of juvenile arrests, indictments, or convictions could obtained. Just knowing if there were any juvenile crimes comitted would be helpful.. TYIA

Crsr18, it would be great if any details of juvenile arrests, indictments, or convictions could obtained. Just knowing if there were any juvenile crimes comitted would be helpful.. TYIA
Aren't juvenile records sealed? Wouldn't you need a court order to open/release them?

I remember, probably thread 1, we were discussing the vehicles we kept seeing going in and out during the search of his property and we questioned 1 or 2 of them.

Yes, I remember that. There was a big black SUV that cruised by the dig site, and then was out of site. Nobody knew who it belonged to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922