Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it would be good to hear from a staff member wouldn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would it ever!!!!! :thinking: Am sure they've been questioned by the Police though, at least, I hope they have!

Oh boy. I was hoping for something more from the police today, some new info .... I feel like a seagull circling round waiting for some morsel, scrap to be thrown my way, ever ready ...... I'd like to buy a clue, please [emoji51]

Yeah, what's with that? It's the weekend for crying out loud...most of us have been waiting patiently for the weekend to arrive and it's here..and NOTHING, grrrrrrrr!!!!!

Thank you Dalziel, very kind of you to say ��
I must have missed something! :( I hope you're okay, Gigi. All members opinions/thoughts are welcome here on websleuths!! :D

I just wish we knew when Karen was last seen by someone other than Borce. So that there could be a bit more certainty about timelines. Many people here have questioned whether something happened during the night, which could have made the bins a possibility. And not just their bin. But any nearby bin that a Coach bag/Coach purse/whatever else could have been placed in prior to rubbish pickup.

ETA: Forget it. As per sleep's post below, I've got my days mixed up. Sorry. Still wish we knew when Karen was last seen by someone else though.
I cannot believe we've still not heard when KR was last seen by someone other than BR. That's just really weird! Why can't the Police just say, *insert someone other than BR* last saw KR on *insert day and time*. Maybe they don't know either, maybe no one is talking!! :scared: MOO

Frustrating we dont know the last person other than Borce to see Karen alive.

The courage to speak comment from Police still hangs unanswered

I wonder who is this person?

The smell is unique, as I've said on another thread, but it didn't (and still doesn't) worry me. What did worry me were the circumstances of people's deaths; imagining their final moments if they hadn't been 'peaceful'. That stays with you a lot longer than any smell.

I try and describe it as the most intense, fishy mangrove smell imaginable. Death is not a nice thing... the smell I can handle, but some of the bodies and the state they were in, still affects me today. So do the faces of the mothers whom lost children or the looks on children who had lost there mums. I saw that look on the DD's face in this case...unmistakable...she Knows! That look of horror on losing a mum...I have seen quite a few times...It was That look which had me join this forum! I was so glad to see I wasn't the only one whom felt this way... well, actually, I was hoping I was wrong...but i'm not. :notgood:

Im not sure if a local could answer this,

on the construction next door im assuming its a slab.

When did they pour the concrete?

When might this have been done?

It's just a plain old vacant block next to the house ..... you're thinking the old underworld thing, under the concrete slab[emoji848]

It's just a plain old vacant block next to the house ..... you're thinking the old underworld thing, under the concrete slab[emoji848]

One of our members here has said that there is a construction on one of the vacant blocks adjoining the Ristevski house.

When did they pour the concrete?

I'm sure a member put a pic up a while ago, maybe that would help you.

One of our members here has said that there is a construction on one of the vacant blocks adjoining the Ristevski house.

Oh okay, thanks Makara,I walked around river today and passed back of their house and just saw land, neither here nor there, lot of building going on around there though

Another local may know more.......

Oh okay, thanks Makara,I walked around river today and passed back of their house and just saw land, neither here nor there, lot of building going on around there though

Thanks Itsapuzzle. I don't live in the area and can only rely on what our local members can tell us. I'll wade back through to see if I can find the relevant post about the building.

I suppose a tv grab may show us, i have to eliminate quick disposal of items.

Obviously if BR is responsible for Karen disappearing the "last seen at 10am" could be completely fabricated. If we only knew who last saw her besides BR we could know what window of time he was working in. As many sleuthers have said, things may have transpired the day before or during the night.

I keep watching that early video of the press conference and trying to decipher his body language and find clues in what he says. He blinks a lot, ums and ahs a lot and doesn't seem to attach any emotion to what he is describing or refer to Karen by name.
I think the going upstairs then coming back down has some relevance, otherwise it is a strange detail to share in the press conference. My suspicion is that something bad happened upstairs or on the stairs.

https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2016/clip-ciqk3yo1t002g0inw18rnnstw

Oona i value your insight immensely.

I would also like to know when and where, other than by Karen, BR was last seen before 10am, and first seen after the Calder pings. How much time would he have had?

A question for me goes unanswered.

If Borce enlisted help on the night of the 28th, how was this communicated?

All landlines, mobile would have been looked at.

This is why im trying to establish a vehicle at some point on the 28th arriving.

How does Borce and a possible accomplice remain undetected during say at a guess 9pm- till when?

This in the heat of the moment, whom does he contact?

I just cant fathom no sighing at some point on their road.

Thanks Oona, that clip shows the large vacant block next door that Unit 45 wanted to see. Indebted.

Borce may have had a lot of time to do various things. He may actually have had all of Wednesday while SR was at work (if she lives at home).

I seriously doubt they would have reported Karen missing until late at night on the Wednesday, or on the Thursday when she 'didn't come home last night'.

It would be very knee-jerky to report her missing any earlier. She is a grown woman who could have just said 'to heck with them all' and shut off her phone, grabbed a taxi, and gone off to a hotel for the day/night, to clear her head.

A question for me goes unanswered.

If Borce enlisted help on the night of the 28th, how was this communicated?

All landlines, mobile would have been looked at.

This is why im trying to establish a vehicle at some point on the 28th arriving.

How does Borce and a possible accomplice remain undetected during say at a guess 9pm- till when?

This in the heat of the moment, whom does he contact?

I just cant fathom no sighing at some point on their road.

Line of sight:

View attachment 100680

Only other CCTV @ 9 Oakley Drive (pointing straight down though):

No9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics