Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

To find the "HEART"

http://www.historicaerials.com/ plug in the numbers. (45.386849, -94.695955)

You will appreciate it way more - if you find it that way yourself. 1991 is a good year.

For anyone going to the link, you'll see a list of years on the left side of the page where you can 1991 and other years.

I think I'm seeing the heart feature, but I not seeing how that connects to the perp at all. I don't think he chose that spot because from the air you can see a heart.

I was thinking that you meant the perp created a heart feature.

I think that is a huge topic to discuss.

Jmopinion, might not be shared by others.

It is a huge topic, I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. Just saying that its the only topic left here for crime related discussion IMO.

It's worth a look imo.

I spent a hour or two yesterday at project Charlie scouring missing kids in nearby states whose abductions may fit DH's MO post 1989 but nothing stood out for me. Unless he changed his MO and went for a different age group or females.
Good point. Would it be really out of the realm of reality that he changed his MO or those he chose? Maybe he realised that he could get away with more if he chose possibly runaways or someone who wouldn't be missed as quickly. He took great risk kidnapping a kid who was with two others. Is it possible he learned a lesson here and changed his MO?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Personally I love hearing the stories of how a victim has impacted people from all over. It reminds me they are more than their story, that they move people's souls from beyond the grave. For Jacob, that legacy has helped to keep other children safer, and hearing how his specific story shaped parenting and how children played is an important chapter in his legacy.

I am so thankful Patty had the strength to accomplish what she did in the wake of Jacobs disappearance.

I think DH probably became a master manipulator and many of his victims carry the secret of the abuse he inflicted on them. I imagine for a young boy, coming forward with something like that would be horrificly traumatizing.

From the previous thread:

"How are those shoe prints not an exact match?"

Footwear and tire tracks are never an exact match. The best that can be said is that a print/track is similar to, or consistent with, a shoe/tire.

I have retired to a country thousands of miles away. There is a lot of child sexual abuse but it is being brought out into the open. They also have rules in place for who can pick up a child. Almost everyone is related somehow.

This I feel is a result of Jacob. Interestingly, there have not been any reported priest scandals. Waiting for that.

A few months ago I went to a public meeting where the pres of the country spoke. All of the different cabinet ministers were there. One if the topics was the influence of American violence on the youth of this country. They have had a couple of beatings where people have died, No guns allowed.

I have retired to a country thousands of miles away. There is a lot of child sexual abuse but it is being brought out into the open. They also have rules in place for who can pick up a child. Almost everyone is related somehow.

This I feel is a result of Jacob. Interestingly, there have not been any reported priest scandals. Waiting for that.

A few months ago I went to a public meeting where the pres of the country spoke. All of the different cabinet ministers were there. One if the topics was the influence of American violence on the youth of this country. They have had a couple of beatings where people have died, No guns allowed.

Child sexual abuse has been around for centuries. It seems like the silence was broken only in the last 30-40 years. So often we learn that the perpetrators of the abuse were victims of the abuse. That's the part that I find difficult to understand. As a victim, what goes to wrong that the victim becomes the perpetrator? Is it a lack of counselling, an absence of the opportunity to process the experience in a healthy environment? Why does the child victim grow up to be the person who victimizes children - as though to blame the child for the experience?

Child sexual abuse has been around for centuries. It seems like the silence was broken only in the last 30-40 years. So often we learn that the perpetrators of the abuse were victims of the abuse. That's the part that I find difficult to understand. As a victim, what goes to wrong that the victim becomes the perpetrator? Is it a lack of counselling, an absence of the opportunity to process the experience in a healthy environment? Why does the child victim grow up to be the person who victimizes children - as though to blame the child for the experience?

It should be pointed out that most people who are abused as children don't grow up to be abusers at all.

From the previous thread:

"How are those shoe prints not an exact match?"

Footwear and tire tracks are never an exact match. The best that can be said is that a print/track is similar to, or consistent with, a shoe/tire.

Yes they are an exact match. I have been doing it for over 50 years including working with Local Police, State Police, FBI and Secret Service. Foot prints are as unique as finger prints and give more information about the individual that a finger print can. The print data stands the test of cross examination in court. The FBI has a very advanced program for this.

According to Rick Thornton, the FBI agent in charge, out of respect for the family he isn't going to disclose any additional details that were not disclosed in court by the dirt bag. So appears that it's worse than what we know but the family knows. How much worse could it get.

Excellent. Thank you, I suspicioned as much.

Yes they are an exact match. I have been doing it for over 50 years including working with Local Police, State Police, FBI and Secret Service. Foot prints are as unique as finger prints and give more information about the individual that a finger print can. The print data stands the test of cross examination in court. The FBI has a very advanced program for this.

Thank you for posting this. I have absolutely zero experience with matching tracks or shoe prints. So yesterday when I was reading some of the search warrant information and looking at the sole of the shoe and it's unique tread, then looking at the print in the gravel I was flabergasted that they police couldn't make a more definitive conclusion. Then, add in the fact that the tires matched the tread, I'm further baffled.

What would the ODDS be that any other person in that area would have both the shoe pattern and the tire pattern that matched up with the fresh crime scene? And that the one person that DOES match up with these two independent pieces of evidence would be none other than a man the police had suspicion of as being interested in young boys??

I'm just shaking my head. Hindsight is 20/20.

I think that is a huge topic to discuss.

Jmopinion, might not be shared by others.

I agree 100%. Considering everything that has been discussed here, Jacob is home and now the only logical way is forward from here. That forward motion simply must include a detailed discussion on possible unknown victims.

I agree 100%. Considering everything that has been discussed here, Jacob is home and now the only logical way is forward from here. That forward motion simply must include a detailed discussion on possible unknown victims.

Yes. It's not like this perp is going to confess to anything more. He's done talking, imo. He has kept this secret for 27 years, and it's entirely possible he is keeping additional secrets.

jmopinion

This is Heinrich's house: https://www.google.com/maps/@45.261...hNO3iYai6tK065VONA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

attachment.php

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 393
Listen to the MPR podcast. I have not heard it, Hope I can. Friend told me some things. Mind blowing. No one on WS has talked about these things. New info.

Listen to the MPR podcast. I have not heard it, Hope I can. Friend told me some things. Mind blowing. No one on WS has talked about these things. New info.
Could you clarify? I don't know what MPR podcast or how to access it. TIA

ETA: Nevermind, I see someone posted the link.

I can't listen, I wonder if there's a transcript anywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back