GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

Oh there were "several" bombs in NJ msnbc

Fox News is also reporting the Reuter's is reporting that it is being investigated as construction accident.

Most of the "experts" are saying that they are thinking it is highly unlikely to be construction related (as one put it "most chemicals are going cause a fire... not an explosion") because NYC has very strict enforcement of construction material disposal.....

Fox News is also reporting the Reuter's is reporting that it is being investigated as construction accident.

Most of the "experts" are saying that they are thinking it is highly unlikely to be construction related (as one put it "most chemicals are going cause a fire... not an explosion") because NYC has very strict enforcement of construction material disposal.....

Yea I found that odd - it was a consturction dumpster MSNBC

1 BOMB... but i'm reading that 2 did not explode, but they forget to mention that those 3 were all connected as 1 device.

So basically we are saying there were three explosions today?

And this is construction? Maybe the bomber used cosntruction material

A person WAS seen by the dumpster right before ? Trains passing station

Per jax link!

This is construction and they just found another device (they gave address I did not catch)

Kinda dont think so

So basically we are saying there were three explosions today?

And this is construction? Maybe the bomber used cosntruction material

No, 2 explosions today. The one in NJ was a 3-part device that did not completely detonate this morning..
Then the explosion in Chelsea.

In an update... On the 7th Ave side they are starting to clear out per Fox News saying that the Bomb Squad as left that location and NYPD is just standing around waiting for orders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back