Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if the witnesses that Trent tried to influence are the kids in that other case? i.e Trent was the one that molested them but he told them to say it was Rick?
Why would RT try to top himself in jail then?

IMO wouldn't the police or children's parents have gotten the truth out of them by now if that was the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rock Spiders like to infiltrate organisations that have access to, or involve activities with children.
They'll join church groups and scout groups and grandparents groups (as seen with persons of interest in the William Tyrrell disappearance).
I don't necesssarily think the PCYC is some kind of haven for the beasts.
They do great work in getting kids off the streets IMO

Dually noted and agree - there is good been done, however given the relevence of this family's involvement it's worth looking at with a magnifying glass.

In recent times more offenders have been referred to PCYC as funding for rehabilitation has been cut for other programs.

It may not be a haven as such but it's another space questionable characters have access to minors with limited supervision.

I'm sure that option will be played up by the accused. There is no 'normal' in hiding the death/murder of a child/person and disposal of their body. It's psychopathic, these people (FF and FM) lack empathy, conscience or decency. They choose to use children for money, sex and whatever else comes to mind.

:goodpost:

IMO wouldn't the police or children's parents have gotten the truth out of them by now if that was the case?

No. Not necessarily. Kids often blame themselves or can dissociate. Traumatised children don't necessarily see the crime within the event until they're older or supported enough to divulge. It might take time.

I just can't get my head around how flippant DOCS were when people contacted them regarding Tiahleigh. If she had only been there 10 months, surely they would be vigilant because it is still only a relatively new pairing and would take quite a while to settle in properly. Also the fact that the boy before had to be removed. DOCs have treated the children like invisible crap and not even considered the foster family are wrong

Trent has been kept in remand now for 4 days.... I dont know how long hair gel lasts, but I would think he is looking and feeling a bit ordinary by now. And he wont be seeing daylight until at least the 10 th October. However it is a chance to have a preview of the rest of his life, and being in the remand section at Arthur Gorrie wouldn't have many up sides to it.. the food, the noise, the smells, the company.. he may have offered to put on a one man dance show, or teach some neat body moves, but, I don't know.. I don't see that as a successful venture.

what would it take to break him down a bit?.. I am sure he would have been told that his fathers attempt at suicide was unsuccessful. But is that a help or a hindrance?..

This is a family, mum , bro and bro who, in April of this year, 2016, were happily doing a bit of tapdance practice in the lounge room when bang bang bang on the door, .. its the police, and they want to talk to Rick about the sexual assault on a couple of Mum's day care kids. And they are not being very nice about it, either, there is a bit of gruffness and disgust in their general demeanor towards Rick, and it's only 6 months since Dad got rid of that other pesky problem , that Tia girl.

but does it break the pact of this family?.. do they throw in the towel and come clean? not a bit of it. they maintain their course. ... so it's going to take some very clever footwork by the Q police service to get to the major details of this hideous, repellant story and only this hideous and repellant family can tell it. Tia is dead.

not really sure what was going on there, maybe he just had a gutful of presiding over a family of sickos.

an unanswerable question, mainly because there are so many variables.. Rick had more reasons to top himself than an entire suburb has. I like to think that it suddenly flashed across his mind the enormity of his failure... failure in everything, every single day of his petty, halfarsed drongo life.

I just can't get my head around how flippant DOCS were when people contacted them regarding Tiahleigh. If she had only been there 10 months, surely they would be vigilant because it is still only a relatively new pairing and would take quite a while to settle in properly. Also the fact that the boy before had to be removed. DOCs have treated the children like invisible crap and not even considered the foster family are wrong

Almost like she was given to them on a silver platter .... when given info about possible sexual abuse the social worker responded that Tiah "tells stories"..... what sort of social worker says that!!! This is extremely worrying.

Trooper, I read that twice and composed many (about seven) long-winded responses in my mind. However I have seen enough in my life (except that agrophobia prevents me from going to the mall, and hard work keeps me away from Centrelink), to have only two words for this foster family.

GENETICALLY AMORAL

It is a state of being which is acknowledged by our social service employees, across all spectrums of job descriptions...if you listen carefully and have their trust.

Trent has been kept in remand now for 4 days.... I dont know how long hair gel lasts, but I would think he is looking and feeling a bit ordinary by now. And he wont be seeing daylight until at least the 10 th October. However it is a chance to have a preview of the rest of his life, and being in the remand section at Arthur Gorrie wouldn't have many up sides to it.. the food, the noise, the smells, the company.. he may have offered to put on a one man dance show, or teach some neat body moves, but, I don't know.. I don't see that as a successful venture.

what would it take to break him down a bit?.. I am sure he would have been told that his fathers attempt at suicide was unsuccessful. But is that a help or a hindrance?..

This is a family, mum , bro and bro who, in April of this year, 2016, were happily doing a bit of tapdance practice in the lounge room when bang bang bang on the door, .. its the police, and they want to talk to Rick about the sexual assault on a couple of Mum's day care kids. And they are not being very nice about it, either, there is a bit of gruffness and disgust in their general demeanor towards Rick, and it's only 6 months since Dad got rid of that other pesky problem , that Tia girl.

but does it break the pact of this family?.. do they throw in the towel and come clean? not a bit of it. they maintain their course. ... so it's going to take some very clever footwork by the Q police service to get to the major details of this hideous, repellant story and only this hideous and repellant family can tell it. Tia is dead.

Almost like she was given to them on a silver platter .... when given info about possible sexual abuse the social worker responded that Tiah "tells stories"..... what sort of social worker says that!!! This is extremely worrying.

Indeed.
And she's not the only one.

"Murdered school girl Tiahleigh Palmer's foster dad documented his efforts to find her on Facebook in the days after she went missing.

Driving the streets in search of Tiahleigh, murder accused Rick Thorburn documented his every move on a local crime watch Facebook page, according to the Courier Mail.

Littering Facebook with posts, Rick Thorburn pleaded for information about the whereabouts of his 12-year-old foster daughter, even suggesting others were 'hiding her again'. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-documented-efforts-schoolgirl-Facebook.html

Crazy as a coconut.

What a well rehersed alter ego

Agree, Entralled - so incredibly flippant.

' Ms Fentiman has confirmed that in the aftermath of Tiahleigh’s disappearance, her department gave police the details of another female teenager who had spent a short period in Thorburn’s care prior to the family taking in Tiahleigh. “There was one other placement with them – that individual is now an adult,” she said.'

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/68e1d5f53ba0eaa40f35cae6cb3fc669

So there are 4 confirmed victims. Rick facing further charges in relation to a placement prior to Tiah. Female, now an adult. Described as a teen while in R&Js. What the F was DOCs thinking!? How long had DOCs known of these other allegations. I just can' t get my head around it. Child protection my fat arse.

Did the boys enroll into training with R&J? How vigorous is the training? Quote from DOCs Carer Training page:

' Whether it is through informal sources, such as a fact sheet, or in a more formal training session, there are a variety of learning opportunities available to you as a foster carer or kinship carer....

....If you are a kinship carer, it is highly recommended you also participate in this training, although it is not mandatory.'

Last reviewed
5 May 2016
Last modified
23 September 2016

Last modified 2 days ago, hey? Kinship carer page is down, btw.

https://www.communities.qld.gov.au/childsafety/foster-and-kinship-care/carer-training

PS: My goodness, Trooper. What a grizzly selfie Hairbro Paedo would make now!

Twitter image.
attachment.php

Is that Rick on the left (her right)?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 248
I think it's likely that whatever that appointment was for on the day Tia was reported missing was the catalyst for why she isn't with us anymore. Could Tia have had proof of what was going on, maybe a recording on her phone. Her cries for help to docs and her foster mother were going nowhere. Maybe she had some evidence and she told the 2 pieces of excrement.

Yes it truly is unconscionable. Whoever placed Tiahleigh with that family of monsters and is responsible deserves to lose their job, IMO.

Money will not bring Tiahleigh back but I kind of hope that her mother sues docs. They have well and truly not done the right thing by Tiahleigh. The only way to wake the government up is hitting them for cash

The system is broken and the Govt. know it and don't care, because it's been broken for a long time now. So i agree that parents whose children have come to grief, and there have been many, within the epic fail of a system that should of long been abolished should sue the state it happened in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998