GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

But the thing is, they DID rumage through it. If you watch the video the one man looks in the white trash bag and is seen moving things around and even summons the other one to come closer to look.

That is what I find strange. If the cell phone and wires were visible to the lady who called it in, it was visible to them too.

Again, if they were just an ordinary citizen of Cairo, maybe I could understand them not knowing what it was. But...they are in flight Security Guards for a large airplane company EgyptAir....they have training and should know how to identify a bomb. Imo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

and the woman was 15 yards away who saw it and called police. It was CLEARLY visible, she did not have to move the plastic bag nor did she have to come any closer.

So the FBI is trying to tell us that airline security personnel SAW the bomb with the wires and a cellphone and did not think twice about it.

FBI: Don't make us seem stupid , no way were these guys just interested in the bag.

and the woman was 15 yards away who saw it and called police. It was CLEARLY visible, she did not have to move the plastic bag nor did she have to come any closer.

So the FBI is trying to tell us that airline security personnel SAW the bomb with the wires and a cellphone and did not think twice about it.

FBI: Don't make us seem stupid , no way were these guys just interested in the bag.

OK lets go (IMO nope) they were all in it. What is our reason for having two of our collegues going over there? ANd playing around with a bomb? What is inside is not stable? THAT makes no sense

I did not know the video of them was out if someone has a lik I would love to see it TIA

OK lets go (IMO nope) they were all in it. What is our reason for having two of our collegues going over there? ANd playing around with a bomb? What is inside is not stable? THAT makes no sense

I did not know the video of them was out if someone has a lik I would love to see it TIA
If you scroll down the video shows the surveillance.

http://abc7ny.com/1529520/

It is IMO just different, airline personal seeing a pull bag in the middle of the street discarded, open pull trash bag out discard and leave - had a flight to work or not going to go rummage through someones garbage!

The lady who reproted it, lived nearby only saw a white garbage bag, had the time to look , nowhere to go, her house is there, and called.

Two different setups! There is no reason why two other therrorists would have to "pull out" another bomb, the firsty one was reported to be stronger than the Boston Marathon one - impedied by the constrution dumpster.

Again I ask, three "terrorsists " involved, (no!) why have two come over and mess around with a bag that has a bomb in it , in terms of planning - Ok I go set it down , and you two come over later , mess with it, hope your face does not get blown to NJ ok? Sure boss!

The way it happened makes much more sense. If I saw a resonable bag in the middle of a street , i would lift it , feels like something in it, open , its a persons garbage, discard leave it , a go on about my life.

I am not shelping around someones white bag of garbage in my new found little piece of luggage!

IMO there behavior is totally congruent with finding something they could use in their career taking it, and moving along!

KISS the problem keep it short and simple!!! Found a bag and went on bout their evening- casue they are from Egypt does not make them terrorists.

I ponder if they were two white dudes if there behavior would not seem curious

Bottom line - help me understand a reason for taking out a bomb that is just like one that blew a 40 ton dumpster to the moon!!!

from that link

The FBI said the two men saw a piece of luggage on the sidewalk, removed the improvised explosive device that was inside and then left with just the luggage.

"I think they were more interested in the bag, not what they were taking out," said Jim Watters, chief of the New York Police Department's counterterrorism unit. He added that they were "very, very lucky" the bomb didn't explode.

News 12 NJ live

Marci Rubin reporting: Arraignment for charges in Union County later this afternoon, live video here, from the courtroom. He will appear via secure video feed from the hospital.
Still recovering, still in bed. Being charges for attempting to kill LE. Police officers have recovered from their injuries. Federal charge arraignment for the Seaside Park and Chelsea bombings, timing not yet known.

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/se...ahmad-rahami-to-be-arraigned-today-1.12449711

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/13/ahmad-rahami-arraignment-nj/

At 2 pm also will be live http://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/

Much off topic news of interest:

Tony Caputo reporting Garbage "prank" small explosion being investigated from last night in Ocean County sounded like fireworks, some thought the worst, others "nah"but it was scary, very loud, waking folks. At this time, material not yet known, LE canvasing area. Was a rubber trash container that had been out there for weeks, but somebody left that in it last night, apparently ~
Officer shot at with BB gun or pellet from passing vehicle, forehead, foreign object lodged there. Partner noticed blood from forehead via Chief of Det. Boyce's outreach. Still investigating. ~
Nun's residence had fire last night, Fort Lee, NJ, and more, reporting linked on the sites above, ~

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/news-12-new-jersey-live-stream-1.3925819 image from the bomber's bedside, live

He looks older than his pics, seemed calm and pink cheeked, receded hairline, well stroked beard, compared to the one of him in the red t shirt, he looked alert, self aware and well, pretending somehow, hard to explain, an impression. I totally missed what they said though, sorry.

Marci Rubin reporting Good presence from LE, lasted ten minutes in total. It started off with a request to 'say his name right' moment, lawyer at his bedside in scrubs. Said not guilty, missed the rest but will have roundups at 5 pm. 3:01pm

Screenshot 2016-10-13 at 3.00.32 PM.jpg Screenshot 2016-10-13 at 3.12.49 PM.jpg

New York, New Jersey Bombing Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
By Emily Shapiro, with Darla Miles reporting outside the court ABCNEWS/AP

Oct 13 16, 2:21 pm
followed by timeline video

[...]

"He sat upright in a green gown under a blanket. He has been in a New Jersey hospital since he was injured during the police shootout in Linden on Sept. 19. His public defender, Peter Liguori, was also in the hospital room.

Some Linden, New Jersey, police officers were present at the arraignment, including some of the injured officers."

[...]

~

Bomb suspect Ahmad Khan Rahimi pleads not guilty from his hospital bed
By Tom Haydon and Jessica Remo, NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Oct 13 16 at 3:35 PM

[...]

"Yeah," Rahimi squeaked out after looking to his lawyer, the Union County Public Defender Peter Liguori, for approval to respond.

[...]

The Linden police officer Angel Padilla, who one of the cops wounded during Rahimi arrest, was among more than 20 local law enforcement officers who attended the hearing.

[...]

NYC bombing suspect Ahmad Rahami pleads not guilty in shootout
By John Riley and Anthony M. DeStefano, Newsday

Oct 13 16, 4:05 pm

"Accused Chelsea bomber Ahmed Khan Rahami pleaded not guilty through his lawyer to attempted murder charges in New Jersey Superior Court on Thursday

[...he said 'yeah' though also noted as "yes" here]

to a series of standard questions from Judge Regina Caulfield about whether he understood the charges and his rights, looking briefly at public defender Peter Liguori before each answer.

[...]

The judge presided in an Elizabeth, New Jersey, courtroom filled with media, including some foreign press. Officer Angela Padilla, one of the officers wounded in the shootout, attended along with seven other Linden cops."

[...]~

Bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahimi pleads not guilty
By Ray Sanchez, CNN

Thu Oct 13 16, 2:53 pm

Chelsea bomber Ahmad Rahimi pleads not guilty to attempted murder of cops
BY MOLLY CRANE-NEWMAN, DAREH GREGORIAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, Oct 13 16, 3:32 pm

N.J. Bombing Suspect Pleads Not Guilty From His Hospital Bed
The man accused in three separate bombing incidents in New York and New Jersey pleaded not guilty Thursday from his hospital bed.
By Tom Davis, Patch,

3:42 pm ET

Accused New York bomber pleads not guilty from hospital bed
by Joseph Ax, Reuters

19:59 GMT

New York, New Jersey Bombing Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
By Emily Shapiro, with Darla Miles reporting outside the courtABCNEWS/AP

Oct 13 16, 2:21 pm
followed by timeline video

[...]

"He sat upright in a green gown under a blanket. He has been in a New Jersey hospital since he was injured during the police shootout in Linden on Sept. 19. His public defender, Peter Liguori, was also in the hospital room.

Some Linden, New Jersey, police officers were present at the arraignment, including some of the injured officers."

[...]
Not guilty. Oh ok. Right that must of been his dooplanger rolling those bags along the streets of Manhattan.

New York, New Jersey Bombing Suspect Pleads Not GuiltyBy Emily Shapiro, with Darla Miles reporting outside the court ABCNEWS/APOct 13 16, 2:21 pm followed by timeline video[...]"He sat upright in a green gown under a blanket. He has been in a New Jersey hospital since he was injured during the police shootout in Linden on Sept. 19. His public defender, Peter Liguori, was also in the hospital room.Some Linden, New Jersey, police officers were present at the arraignment, including some of the injured officers."[...]~Bomb suspect Ahmad Khan Rahimi pleads not guilty from his hospital bedBy Tom Haydon and Jessica Remo, NJ Advance Media for NJ.com Oct 13 16 at 3:35 PM[...]"Yeah," Rahimi squeaked out after looking to his lawyer, the Union County Public Defender Peter Liguori, for approval to respond.[...]The Linden police officer Angel Padilla, who one of the cops wounded during Rahimi arrest, was among more than 20 local law enforcement officers who attended the hearing.[...]NYC bombing suspect Ahmad Rahami pleads not guilty in shootoutBy John Riley and Anthony M. DeStefano, Newsday Oct 13 16, 4:05 pm"Accused Chelsea bomber Ahmed Khan Rahami pleaded not guilty through his lawyer to attempted murder charges in New Jersey Superior Court on Thursday[...he said 'yeah' though also noted as "yes" here]to a series of standard questions from Judge Regina Caulfield about whether he understood the charges and his rights, looking briefly at public defender Peter Liguori before each answer.[...]The judge presided in an Elizabeth, New Jersey, courtroom filled with media, including some foreign press. Officer Angela Padilla, one of the officers wounded in the shootout, attended along with seven other Linden cops."[...]~Bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahimi pleads not guiltyBy Ray Sanchez, CNNThu Oct 13 16, 2:53 pmChelsea bomber Ahmad Rahimi pleads not guilty to attempted murder of copsBY MOLLY CRANE-NEWMAN, DAREH GREGORIANNEW YORK DAILY NEWSThursday, Oct 13 16, 3:32 pmN.J. Bombing Suspect Pleads Not Guilty From His Hospital BedThe man accused in three separate bombing incidents in New York and New Jersey pleaded not guilty Thursday from his hospital bed.By Tom Davis, Patch, 3:42 pm ET Accused New York bomber pleads not guilty from hospital bedby Joseph Ax, Reuters19:59 GMT
o-ur legal system needs an update! Written what 1776 before internet! If we see you on video stealing the apple , you can plead not guilty but we are moving into the sentencing phase!!Its the same thing with all the cop shootings- there is nothing to investigate. The video clealry shows the suspects hands in the air and he is dead. SImple. So silly imo

o-ur legal system needs an update! Written what 1776 before internet! If we see you on video stealing the apple , you can plead not guilty but we are moving into the sentencing phase!!Its the same thing with all the cop shootings- there is nothing to investigate. The video clealry shows the suspects hands in the air and he is dead. SImple. So silly imo

It's part of the MO to stretch out court proceedings for as long as possible, my impression with these terror suspects, such as the one whose lawyers just dropped him in Paris, because he chooses to remain silent. Yet, in both cases the information they could share could possibly help eliminate further threats and there's no legal way to force them to cooperate and spill beans, not that torture works or suggesting that, but that never silences the critiques on all sides coat-tailing their particular issue to events, as it were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back