WA - Dakota Walker, 18, shot to death, Thurston County, 20 Oct 2016 *Arrests*

I saw that he was involved in "a volatile domestic relationship" but I didn't see sex slave? JESUS this poor kid!!! do you have a link?

maybe THAT is why he was possibly going to the cops... he couldnt leave!

I wonder if it is because they are searching for sex crimes or anything prior to Dakota turning 18. Seems like that is the case by the whole domestic slave relationship. I wonder if they are withholding names to see if there was any like sex ring stuff going on so as not spook whomever is heading it or the identity/property theft rings they are allegedly apart of. Makes me wonder too. Poor guy. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I saw that he was involved in "a volatile domestic relationship" but I didn't see sex slave? JESUS this poor kid!!! do you have a link?

It said romantic, I was guessing. Sorry that was my fault you thought I was saying something else. I was wondering if that could be a reason for the names being withheld is because there is more to the domestic romantic relationship. Sorry for implying something else. I feel terrible. :(

Could be why he went to the cops. I can see being killed due to being a snitch about the crimes but if the whole volatile romatic slave type relationship was not mentioned I do not think it would relavent to the possible motive. There is obviously more to that story. Sad to say the least.

no reason to apologize!

It said romantic, I was guessing. Sorry that was my fault you thought I was saying something else. I was wondering if that could be a reason for the names being withheld is because there is more to the domestic romantic relationship. Sorry for implying something else. I feel terrible. :(

I hope more comes out. I feel there's I still a little more to the story.

You know, they edited the link because I read the same story and previously it didn't say anything about his being a slave or how the guy told a girlfriend to back off his "property". Poor kid I wonder how he got caught up in that. If he had a gf he wasn't necessarily gay :( def more to this case

ETA
Link
http://kpic.com/news/local/sheriff-arrests-made-in-capital-forest-murder-case

I felt the need to I would hate for it to come across as fact if it isnt. Ugh!

I stalked fb and found his former gf, possibly the one that animal ran off?

there is a really nice memorial collage for him but I cant figure out how to upload a pic. I get the pic in the upload image thing but it wont do anything.

there is a really nice memorial collage for him but I cant figure out how to upload a pic. I get the pic in the upload image thing but it wont do anything.
Hope you can figure it out.

I wish they would share more. I hate when I follow a case and there is no info. like the Robert Honsch case :(

I wish they would share more. I hate when I follow a case and there is no info. like the Robert Honsch case :(
Me too but it is still an early active investigation. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back