Brendan Dassey: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's rape, torture, and murder?

Brendan Dassy: Guilty of Teresa Halbach rape, torture, and murder?

• He was an accomplice

Votes: 68 9.2%
  • He assisted in covering up the crime

Votes: 59 7.9%
  • He didn't help but may have seen something

Votes: 67 9.0%
  • Probably not guilty, his confession was coerced

Votes: 231 31.1%
  • Not guilty, full stop, his conviction should be vacated

Votes: 270 36.3%
  • Undecided, but believe new trial is in order

Votes: 112 15.1%
  • Undecided all around, more information needed

Votes: 37 5.0%

• Total voters
I think Brendan was involved. When he was talking to his mom, she said, "Well, did you do it?" (paraphrased) and he responded, "Not ALL of it." Why would a mother who knew her son was incapable of raping and murdering someone ask him if he did it? And why would he say, "Not all of it."? I do believe Steven Avery is guilty, so that might cloud my feelings about Brendan, but he confessed initially.
Also, his mother DID have the opportunity to be there during questioning and she declined. I agree he likely had some coercion, but I also believe he was involved. Many confessions are received by "pressuring" the interviewee. I don't think most people willingly confess to a crime they had nothing to do with.

Gosh,

It's been so long since I've watched MAM, ( watched it twice as soon as it premiered on Netflix ) did Brendan say " not ALL of it " before or after he talked to LE?

I honestly can not remember:thinking:

Yeah and what thread can we discuss on? Are all the other threads locked up ? Mods,,,,,,,, help :(

I alerted my post and begged for a thread to be re opened !

Thank you, whether he is guilty or not - I'm very happy to see he will be given a fair shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

his confession was coerces-ed so i voted undecided new trial needed

his confession was coerces-ed so i voted undecided new trial needed

A new Trial on what grounds though? If the coerced confession is inadmissable, as it is inadmissable, then they have nothing in the way of evidence on Brendan Dassey. There was no DNA of BD's found at all in connection to Teresa Halbach's murder.

Kandinsky definitely needs to go!!! And the Manitowoc Co Sheriff's office needs a serious overhaul. They're crooked. They think they're doing the right thing when all they have is tunnel mission.

if the confession is inadmissible does it follow what he says isn't true? was that the only evidence of "rape and torture" ? we know she was murdered as her bone fragments were found , but apart from this dodgy confession what other corroborative evidence is there for this?

sorry i missed this , i guess the only other evidence apart from the confession is "circumstantial"

I am sorry I disagree with some of the comments about Steven Avery being guilty. I do not think Steven is guilty. I do however thing the two young boys that were there playing video games could have had something to do with Teresa Haulbach's murder. It wouldn't be the first time that teenagers who were old enough to have sex harassed a woman, and tied her down had sex with her, and then killed her. I think maybe just maybe if anything Steve might be an accomplice trying to cover up a murder that Brendan Dassey, and his buddy who were playing video games knowingly and willingly did. Just my opinion. That would explain why the burning of the remains, and other measures were taken to make sure no one would find out. I say Steve didnt kill her I say Brendan Dassey and his little buddy did, and got scared, and went to Steve for help. Being the way Steve was I don't see, or can picture him killig her. He was already aquitted of one murder. I think the only reason they charged him was because the Sheriffs department wanted to get revenge on him .

I am sorry I disagree with some of the comments about Steven Avery being guilty. I do not think Steven is guilty. I do however thing the two young boys that were there playing video games could have had something to do with Teresa Haulbach's murder. It wouldn't be the first time that teenagers who were old enough to have sex harassed a woman, and tied her down had sex with her, and then killed her. I think maybe just maybe if anything Steve might be an accomplice trying to cover up a murder that Brendan Dassey, and his buddy who were playing video games knowingly and willingly did. Just my opinion. That would explain why the burning of the remains, and other measures were taken to make sure no one would find out. I say Steve didnt kill her I say Brendan Dassey and his little buddy did, and got scared, and went to Steve for help. Being the way Steve was I don't see, or can picture him killig her. He was already aquitted of one murder. I think the only reason they charged him was because the Sheriffs department wanted to get revenge on him .

BBM,Steven Avery was not acquitted of another murder, he was acquitted in a previous rape case of which he was wrongfully convicted.

if the confession is inadmissible does it follow what he says isn't true? was that the only evidence of "rape and torture" ? we know she was murdered as her bone fragments were found , but apart from this dodgy confession what other corroborative evidence is there for this?

The big problem in the case of TH's death is that there is no evidence anywhere at all that i'm aware of that TH was ever brutally raped & tortured. Even the bone fragment remains have been called into question, so i don't know how any of it can be verified 100%?

The big problem in the case of TH's death is that there is no evidence anywhere at all that i'm aware of that TH was ever brutally raped & tortured. Even the bone fragment remains have been called into question, so i don't know how any of it can be verified 100%?

Correct!
Just the " word " of good ole KKratz:facepalm:
JMO

I don't think so. Too many outlying factors that make absolutely zero sense!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

BBM,Steven Avery was not acquitted of another murder, he was acquitted in a previous rape case of which he was wrongfully convicted.
I'm floored at times with the LACK of information..regarding this case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tied her down where? Evidence of this? Avery had NEVER been convicted of a murderer before this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back