FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Sargeant

how high is that

loks like a big age diff with g/f

I hope this does not go into nightime

@OrangeCoSheriff to give update on the search for Markeith Loyd in the next 10 min or so. Watch live on #WFTV https://t.co/YiVSxI9GVv

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

What are they gonna do when rush hour starts, you cant keep everyone out -- kids are gonna be out of school etc?

ch 2 is still reporting lots of folks at one complex

wonder if it is hostage

Possible standoff happening just stated on WFTV9 live broadcast. They will not be going live at this time due to that

Possible standoff happening just stated on WFTV9 live broadcast. They will not be going live at this time due to that
Looks like it is live right now. Said 4 schools released from lock down.

standoff located at an area apartment complex

Sheriff: will be releasing schools from lockdown shortly. want it to be orderly and safe. children will be released to their parents.

Cannot identify yet the motorcycle deputy killed today. Still attempting to notify next of kin first.

Looks like it is live right now. Said 4 schools released from lock down.

Yes, I think they meant they would not be going live in a specific area they intended to show because it may be near the standoff area. Instead going to sheriff presser.

I pray he doesn't have any hostages

reasonably certain subject still in the area.

multiple agencies involved. some have been displaced from their homes

we have unified command between PD and Sheriff's office and state LE agencies.

If you aide and abet this indv in any way you will be charged criminally as we move forward. (tone is very serious and firm)

anything you want to tell indv

best thing you can do is turn self in

want to resolve peacefully without further injury.

We will facilitate turning self in. If we have to come after it jeopardizes safety of LEOs

complex in Roselawn is still a part of active search area and has not been cleared or released yet.

Yuk badguy after he shot here he walked up to her looked down at her and left

usually they time delay active scenes - makes me think they are talking with him directly, not exactly sure what he has to talk about unless he has a hostage

other wise it seems it is come out or we shall come in

your choice for a peroid of time but then we are coming in

moo

I tried to find something earlier anything going on downstairs if so can someone link directly TIA

Go FL -- we have the distinction of the biggest mass shooting in america

the killing of a voice personality

as far as I know the first successful complete interruption of a commercial airport since 911

and today

go FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members