HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

Great news regarding the back page shut down! I wonder what will happen? Will sex workers go back to the streets to find johns or will another site inevitably pop up?

One would hope they'd change professions. Some might go back to working the streets temporarily. But in all reality, a new version of Backpage will spring up soon. Same game, different name.

I don't use Snapchat is that a possible hook up place and would it be harder to track down anyone then say craigslist or backdoor? I know they are impossible enough

Three of the gilgo 4's names started with an M which is likely just a coincidence but still weird to someone who thinks like I do. They will all very tiny. There has been a lot of theory that the killer was short. Isn't James burke short?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Three of the gilgo 4's names started with an M which is likely just a coincidence but still weird to someone who thinks like I do. They will all very tiny. There has been a lot of theory that the killer was short. Isn't James burke short?

He isn't tall, that's for sure.

I am posting this story for a few reasons, 1) Some have asked about it 2) The lameness of law enforcement 3) Reiterating what Hawk said about the fact when the media gets involved everything changes.

My niece was 26, she had a son that was 3. She knew the guy that murdered her from the neighborhood for about 6 years, his name was “Charles” he went by her apartment and she asked him to take her to get milk etc., she never returned. After 14 months her body was found behind a judge’s house when a hunter was tracking a deer.

During the time she was missing he murdered someone else (11 months after my niece went missing). The girl’s roommate said when she called home that “Charles” was there. That is what led to his arrest. The girl was found hog tied and stuffed in a closet in the basement.

A year to the date my nieces body was found another sister and her daughter went to site to clear it because she knew my other sister would want to go there., While clearing the site my sister found human bones. She collected them all and brought them home and gave them to my sister (the mother of my niece). My father told my sisters to turn the bones into to LE that it was illegal to have human remains in their possession plus if he murdered someone else he could have dumped their remains there as well.
Although law enforcement knew that “Charles” murdered my niece they weren’t doing too much to bring him up on charges.

MY sister was losing patience so she made an appointment with the DA went into his office, stood over his desk, opened the bag of bones and dumped them on his desk, She said either you start working on my daughters case to bring charges against “Charles” or I am going to every news agency and letting them know the sloppy job you and LE did in collecting evidence where my daughter’s body was found.

PS after my sisters visit to the DA’s office they followed every lead to bring charges against him and they did, in the end the DA got a conviction. The DA and my sister became good friends after that, He called her one day after the trials and said I am picking you up we have something to do, He took her to the cemetery and they buried the bones at my nieces grave site. The DA told my sister I was mortified when you dumped the bones on my desk and it deeply affected me. it taught me to never give up to find and bring charges against someone and get a conviction.

For the 2 murders total “Charles” will not be eligible for parole until he is 94. The case psychiatrist determined when “Charles” had a fight with a significant other, he went out and murdered an insignificant other. He called 2 other girls the night my niece was murdered but they were busy and did not go out with him. Then my niece asked him to take her to the store.
A few years later “Charles” brother in St Louis was estranged from his wife he went to the Little League Park where his young son was playing, he shot his wife, his son and himself.

Murder in your family is a grief like no other. Losing a loved one to homicide is one of the most traumatic experiences an individual can face; it is an event that which no one can adequately prepare, it leaves in its wake tremendous emotion pain and upheaval. No matter how much time passes, there is never closure.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 14963129_10154454306357819_1621108112451898424_n.jpg
    14963129_10154454306357819_1621108112451898424_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 186
  • paulette78.jpg
    paulette78.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 14330023_272023486529586_7396451768631497762_n.jpg
    14330023_272023486529586_7396451768631497762_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 14937426_10154210815458983_4874703313852612427_nrev.jpg
    14937426_10154210815458983_4874703313852612427_nrev.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 185
If it wasn't so tragic it would be a great story. Thank you for making my point. No one can really understand the horror unless one goes through it themselves.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be a great story. Thank you for making my point. No one can really understand the horror unless one goes through it themselves.
Tell me about about it, also more people need to be as brave as my sister or Shannon Gilbert's mother...and not accept thier word as truth. Everyone deserves answers. The "missing" time is the worst, not knowing, we are thankful we found out even if it was a tragic ending. I do not know how these families live thier lives not knowing what happened to thier missing family members. It is the torture of all tortures.

DQN you are an awesome human being. I am so genuinely sorry for your pain and your family's pain. You are an asset to this board. Your sincerety is deeply felt. You want lisk solved for all the right reasons.

DQN, thanks for telling your story. It really drives home what the families must be going through. Imagining doesnt begin to compare. Sorry for your loss.

It takes alot of stength and guts to share a story like that DQN. I would not have been able to do so. I'm so sorry you and your family were put through such evil. It's good though you are here to fight the good fight for those families who need you to do it for them.

It takes alot of stength and guts to share a story like that DQN. I would not have been able to do so. I'm so sorry you and your family were put through such evil. It's good though you are here to fight the good fight for those families who need you to do it for them.
:sorry: :crying: :grouphug: May your family find peace and solace knowing she is in God's loving arms. May your niece RIP. :rose:

Just thinking out loud... Thousands of hours have been spent trying to identify Peaches, Toddler, Asian Male, Fire Island Jane Doe, and Jane Doe #6. Is it possible that they're already in the system but marked for arrest warrants? It comes to mind, that they all could've come into contact with an individual who is attached to the system, through parole violations, court orders, etc. Maybe this guy was picking his victims off the docket originally, and change MO later to distance himself.
P.S. He still considers himself a "Renaissance Man".

Thinking out loud here with the idea I may be able to enlighten everyone about the relationship between Long Island (the main island) and Fire Island.
I grew up on Long Island and spent quite a few years traveling from the main island to Fire Island during the summer. Memorial Day kicks off the summer season when ferryboats are available to travel from the main island to Fire Island. The ferries run twice a day. Once in the morning to Fire Island and back, and again to Fire Island and back. For the most part, those ferries carry visitors who want to enjoy the municipal beaches of Atlantique or Ocean Beach. Doing so is a summer ritual going back long before I was a teenager (1967).
Although the beach runs the length of Fire Island, not all of the beaches are open to the public. Some are directly behind private residences and are not accessible from the road that runs the length of the island. All of them are accessible if you are willing to walk from the municipal beaches along the shoreline to other municipal beaches. Between those beaches are the beach areas used by private residents in the area.
Oftentimes, we would arrive at Atlantique Beach early in the morning, then walk via the beach route along the water to Ocean Beach. It was a long walk, but it afforded us an opportunity to glimpse another way of life and perhaps see a celebrity or two. Ocean Beach hosted an annual summer drag ball as far back as I can remember. Oftentimes, we saw young men taking the ferries from the main island to Fire Island carrying beautiful, sequined evening dresses on hangers covered with dry cleaning bags, and wig boxes. Over time, Ocean Beach came to be associated with the gay community, although it was also the home of members of New York City's more affluent, theater community, writers, and professional people. Ocean Beach was a kind of offbeat place for wealthy people to go slumming in relative peace.

Fire Island, where the designated, municipal beaches are, can be traversed by a series of boardwalks from the main island side, over Fire Island itself to the ocean side. In some places, it can be easily walked in about 10 minutes. There are also areas where there are thickets of swamp reeds, sea grapes, and other bramble-type bushes and shrubs. They are so thick and the brambles and stickers so nasty, that you would have to be an idiot or a very determined soul to try to gain access to the ocean side beach through them. I cannot imagine someone fighting their way through those brambles with heavy body parts, simply to stash them on the beach. The best route is to do it either from behind a private home, where the thickets have been chopped down to allow access to the beach, or along the routes cleared for the municipal beaches (which is highly unlikely as they're quite wide open and sometimes lighted). So, my guess is the killer had to access the beach through the back yard of a private residence.

Burlap. As I mentioned, the swamp thickets grow naturally along the beach and provide a windbreak for the wind blowing from the ocean over the island. It gets very windy by the ocean's edge. During certain months of the year, the wind is so strong that it blows sand from the beach into the back yards, homes and the road that stretches the length of the island. As a result, wherever those swamp thickets have been cleared for beach access or private homes, municipal workers and landscapers plant what's called "balled and burlapped" conifers along the dunes to prevent wind and sand erosion. A "balled and burlapped" conifer is a salt-resistant, small stature tree of about 6' tall with its roots wrapped in burlap and held together with wire or hempen cord. In order to plant this small tree, you have to dig a hole, cut the wire or cord, unwrap the burlap from the roots, put the tree in the ground and then water it. On a property with a 100' property line close to the ocean, you can easily place 30 trees in a line to form a wind break. That's 30 large pieces of burlap. That's a lot of burlap.

Now there's a number of things you can do with that burlap. Ordinarily, if you're an independent landscaper working for a wealthy person, you gather the burlap, chuck it back in your truck and take it home or back to your nursery. You don't leave a pile of burlap on a wealthy customers back lawn. You take it away with you. The same goes for municipal workers. After you plant, you clean up. You bring the burlap back to your municipal work station. Once the burlap is back on your own turf, you can either save it for future use, burn it, or dispose of it. Most landscapers hold some of it back for future use, but don't stockpile it, because if a pile of burlap remains in the sun for too long...it spontaneously combusts. Yes, it catches on fire, just as grass clippings do. Nurseries, on the other hand, will keep a lot of it around for future use with a directive to have the employees "turn" it (flip it over) so that it doesn't catch on fire. They will also keep some for customers when they ask for small pieces for home gardening.

How do I know all of this? My father was a landscaper on Long Island from 1950 until 1971.

When I read about these murders, I immediately thought about that burlap and who might have access to it. My conclusion was that it had to be a landscaper, a nurseryman, a municipal worker, a carpenter working where new home construction required new installations of "balled and burlapped" trees and plants, or a nursery worker. Outside of that, I cannot think of another profession or reason for someone to require a constant or secure knowledge of where burlap may be used, stored or obtained.

Hope this has been helpful.

I've also been thinking about "John Doe", the Asian male. I really don't think he's connected to the other killings. Since we don't know much about the manner of his death, we only know he was the sole male victim, he wasn't wrapped in burlap, wasn't dismembered. Fire Island hosts a LOT of partying for members of the gay community. Its quite possible that this young man may have overdosed at a party, or met up with someone who was intentionally looking for rough sex that went beyond the boundaries. I think he's an anomaly. In fact, he may have been buried directly behind or near the house where it happened. His friends might have panicked and just buried him out of fear of being found out, or his client/killer buried him there to hide his crime. The police should investigate summer rentals going back at least ten years.

Just thinking out loud... Thousands of hours have been spent trying to identify Peaches, Toddler, Asian Male, Fire Island Jane Doe, and Jane Doe #6. Is it possible that they're already in the system but marked for arrest warrants? It comes to mind, that they all could've come into contact with an individual who is attached to the system, through parole violations, court orders, etc. Maybe this guy was picking his victims off the docket originally, and change MO later to distance himself.
P.S. He still considers himself a "Renaissance Man".

That is a great theory and should be able to be proven rather easily one way or another!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back