Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you honestly think he looks like a guy on steroids? I've been a gym regular for 25 years and have seen my fair share of steroid abusers. This guy really doesn't fit the bill. Not even close to big enough. Not even in the ballpark.

agreeee

Just white noise! A low level troll.

Just post around it people. It thinks it's funny but it's just a little boy at his computer picking his nose and waiting for mummy to call dinner..
Some recent posts got deleted ?

FWIW there is a drug called risperdal, an anti psychotic drug prescribed in the late 90's to 2000's whereby there is currently a class action against Johnson and Johnson for side effects. One of those side effects is Gynecomastia. Feel free to look it up. Not saying BRE was on anti psych drugs either, but it's another cause of man *advertiser censored* and would make a bit more sense.

Garage cctv frames & arrest news photo
11dbdee1bef5e9eb493d1c9c7d7d5ad1.jpg
fa2bfc63ca4eff08d3b900c956611c4d.jpg

Edit garage cctv pics. watching youtube clip was not easy on my phone sory.
Thanks to the posters that provided these frames.
It looks noticable that bre is quite conscious of the camera in the garage cctv screen shots, this was mentioned previously by other sleuthers . Im guessing that these frames were the best available of bre face because he hides his face ?
Wondering, Is his paranoia of the camera noticable , and can the video be analyzed more thoroughly to see his level of concern about the cctv capturing him ? he is acutely aware imo , he looks older in the garage cctv than many of the other photographs ive seen, & its looks like the most recent vision of all the photos collected .
If say , you were one of his co-workers like the guys in the garage cctv wouldn't you think that hes acting suspiciously paranoid of being captured on film ? People would have noticed.
I think that ex- wife cge did say that rumored comment about bre when she was notified by police of the arrest . Jmo

I think you're onto something there. With the CCTV of the MM made public, he might have thought being captured on another CCTV could jog someone's memory. As he kept his hair fairly short, the nape of the neck and hair distribution would be the same, even a cap wouldn't disguise it. imo.

Do you honestly think he looks like a guy on steroids? I've been a gym regular for 25 years and have seen my fair share of steroid abusers. This guy really doesn't fit the bill. Not even close to big enough. Not even in the ballpark.

Not now, no. I've seen more than my fair share also continuing on after they stop many years later and I'm suggesting he's a very good fit for taking steroids through the 1990's and it's not just because I believe he may have the hangover Gynecomastia. There's the behaviour and it's possible his turned in foot is also part of it.

Grok I can't find anything on her either but I found this post from the gary hughes blogs 26/07/07 ...

Christine Michelle Schipp 18/03/02 from Northbridge

Judy Maringu 01/05/03 also Northbrige

Phantom 62
Does your murder line incorporate Karrinyup where the latest women to go missing is Ann Patricia Ranoldi 27/06/07 posted on the 3/07/07 http://www.police.wa.gov.au

Also another person went missing in Collie in 1987

Lisa Joyce Scultz (blonde)

Pauline Walter went missing 1980, found in 1986
Her headless skeletal remains in a ditch at Forrestdale after missing from a backpackers hostel in Perth. Her remains were identified in 1995 with new DNA technology.

Hatice Gurbuz 18 year old went missing from Maddington
missing since: january 15, 2004
Case in point.

So does anyone have any information on Judy Maringu Last Seen May 1 Northbrige 2003. I can't find any information on her at all. Some of these people just pale into the background. No family? No media. Nothing..

Fair comment, my reason for thinking steroids is that he's obviously has been involved in sport for a long time. In WA 5.4% over the age of 14 years old have admitted to using them. That's a pretty big number.

FWIW there is a drug called risperdal, an anti psychotic drug prescribed in the late 90's to 2000's whereby there is currently a class action against Johnson and Johnson for side effects. One of those side effects is Gynecomastia. Feel free to look it up. Not saying BRE was on anti psych drugs either, but it's another cause of man *advertiser censored* and would make a bit more sense.

Definitely both have the widows peak hair at the front and same fullness of hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't see clearly buthis collar doesn't seem up like mm. Isn't it weird as well his face has no features could this have been deliberately blanked or erased or is that just the quality of film / lack of pixels.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Can someone enlighten me on the relevance of discussing
Man *advertiser censored*, bags ,MM , Steroids and all the other irrelevant posts.
Surely our focus should be on his living arrangements at the time SS went missing and the possible scenarios on her whereabouts.
He has been charged with wilful Murder on 2 counts.
It's now up to the police to prove those facts.
Our sleuthing should IMHO be on locating SS.

Ok I have an out there theory...doubt I even believe it but its an idea.

What if there were 2 csk's corresponding discreetly and either competing or working together to get their victims.

The police were extremely positive about LW the other suspect. ..what if when the cops got onto him....BRE shut down. Does this fit timeline? Probably rediculous on my part.

Found this pic of BE from 2006 on the Kewdale LAC website a couple of days ago (via Internet Archive Wayback Machine). He was part of a winning parent 4 x 100m relay team at some athletics meet. Looks pretty fit here and could obviously run a bit. His ex-wife CGE was in the team too (other faces / names blocked for privacy reasons). Also, I can't get back into that webpage now on the Wayback Machine (blockages in place?) and didn't screen shot the homepage but for what it's worth I noticed the club's website at that time (2006) was designed by 'Metamorphosis Design'. Was BE the website designer at that time? Interesting choice of name perhaps? (MOO)
View attachment 107528View attachment 107529
I think it was just a free template site for websites check link below sorry if this has already been posted still catching up on the last 24 hours of posts 😀.

http://www.metamorphozis.com/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Grok I can't find anything on her either but I found this post from the gary hughes blogs 26/07/07 ...

Christine Michelle Schipp 18/03/02 from Northbridge

Judy Maringu 01/05/03 also Northbrige

Phantom 62
Does your murder line incorporate Karrinyup where the latest women to go missing is Ann Patricia Ranoldi 27/06/07 posted on the 3/07/07 http://www.police.wa.gov.au

Also another person went missing in Collie in 1987

Lisa Joyce Scultz (blonde)

Pauline Walter went missing 1980, found in 1986
Her headless skeletal remains in a ditch at Forrestdale after missing from a backpackers hostel in Perth. Her remains were identified in 1995 with new DNA technology.

Hatice Gurbuz 18 year old went missing from Maddington
missing since: january 15, 2004

Add to this -

Kerry Turner, 18, disappeared from Victoria Park on June 30, 1991, after a night out with friends. Her body was found in bush near Canning Dam a month later.

Julie Cutler, 22, disappeared after a staff party at the Parmelia Hilton in 1988 and her car was found overturned in the ocean about 50m off Cottesloe beach two days later.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...d/news-story/a5c5df3fe4c2cab88bfab42344cef211

Can someone enlighten me on the relevance of discussing
Man *advertiser censored*, bags ,MM , Steroids and all the other irrelevant posts.
Surely our focus should be on his living arrangements at the time SS went missing and the possible scenarios on her whereabouts.
He has been charged with wilful Murder on 2 counts.
It's now up to the police to prove those facts.
Our sleuthing should IMHO be on locating SS.

Earlier in the thread there was mention made of BE body and that he had man *advertiser censored*, it was suggested he may have taken steroids - apparently that can be a side effect, and that could explain rage issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you honestly think he looks like a guy on steroids? I've been a gym regular for 25 years and have seen my fair share of steroid abusers. This guy really doesn't fit the bill. Not even close to big enough. Not even in the ballpark.

ageee 100%

For myself it would take a while of having a relationship before moving in together and certainly before buying a house together.

Just posting this as an idea.
I am mainly wondering if SS was taken while BRE was alone at Fountain way.

The theory is fine but I'm focused on the detail. So if I see someone make a statement that is outside of my perception, the first thing I think is: What did I miss! I'd like to know the detail of ECE's erolls. To possibly see where she was pre-BRE. Just maybe they would show a trail. Or maybe not. Was she at Osbourne park and he moved in there with her? Was that something they did together? Was it his first "love" because that would explain a quick decision at a young age? It appears he was living with his parents prior to Osbourne park. Did they meet somewhere in that location? If ECE could just come on the forum and let me know, I would be chuffed. Man just a 30 minute conversation with her would be one hell of an insight.

Fair comment, my reason for thinking steroids is that he's obviously has been involved in sport for a long time. In WA 5.4% over the age of 14 years old have admitted to using them. That's a pretty big number.

Hi Shelly. What do you mean by 'involved in sport for a long time'? The only sports I'm aware he played is masters footy. I apologise if I've missed something obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member