Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undoubtedly the feds are interested in dissecting him, but to what point? It may have nothing to do with the LISK case. Ever think that? He probably had his finger in a lot of rotten pies.

Yep, I thought about that.

This docu-series is exactly what this case needed to possibly move along. I guess we wont be privy to which of the GB4 attended a party?
My mind and gut says it was melissa b.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The Allenwood LOW move is no big deal. Eventually, a convicted person needs to be moved to a permanent jail. What could be interesting, if the rumor is true is Burke has been moved to a special facility in Jamaica, NY that houses informants throughout the USA.
If one does a BOP Inmate Locator for a prisoner you will not find that person at such a facility, but only the permanent prison the person is assigned to.
If you check for Christopher Loeb you will find a notation there is NO facility for him while at the same time you will find he has a BOP registry number. Why would he have such a number if he isn’t in a facility or was ever in a federal correctional facility? Loeb’s record also shows that there is no date of release. The answer is: Loeb was never in a federal facility as a housed inmate – he was in a special facility to protect him. In other words if the rumor is true that Burke is in such a facility it wouldn’t show up on his BOP locator
Jimmy may be housed in Jamaica to make hiM AVAilable to the EDNY For investigation.

Confusing but I understand what you're saying. I've just been wondering if your sources have additional info... such as, if Burke's been "questioned" in the past week or so. I'm always hopeful there's more going on.

I hear very little about it. What I can tell you is Burke is a cheese eating rat and has always been a rat going back to when he was in short pants.

You may be right. I hope it was MBB. Can you imagine the implications if it was?
I have 25% possibility of being right. I just keep seeing melissa in my sight. She is not patient with how long it's taking for people to connect the dots.

You may be right. I hope it was MBB. Can you imagine the implications if it was?
Melissa was/is not patient is what I pick up from her spirit energy.
I have 25% possibility of being right. I just keep seeing melissa in my sight. She is not patient with how long it's taking for people to connect the dots.

No love lost between the SCPD and the FBI and now the EDNY... truly elevated to a federal case. Looks like they're building a good case against someone. Love to be a fly on the wall in there.

I hear very little about it. What I can tell you is Burke is a cheese eating rat and has always been a rat going back to when he was in short pants.

How would you rate Lt Fitzpatrick a good guy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great piece including stuff about what the killer said on the phone. I never knew the 'Half Breed' stuff. But of a racist this guy....This makes him white too....

There seems to be a connection to drugs. This might tie in your Jimmy Burke and the idea these guys got rid of people. There has to be a motive though. Blackmail?

http://nymag.com/news/features/long-island-serial-killer-families-2011-6/

Great piece including stuff about what the killer said on the phone. I never knew the 'Half Breed' stuff. But of a racist this guy....This makes him white too....

There seems to be a connection to drugs. This might tie in your Jimmy Burke and the idea these guys got rid of people. There has to be a motive though. Blackmail?

http://nymag.com/news/features/long-island-serial-killer-families-2011-6/

There is something inside me that wills so strong to one day read read :" long island serial killer arrested".

There is something inside me that wills so strong to one day read read :" long island serial killer arrested".

Someone wrote this underneath the piece. Pak interview.

'She freaked out and said: "You guys are trying to kill me." She went behind the couch, crouched down. So I went there, looked there and said: "Sharan what are you doing?" and then I was trying to think, you know, is she really messed up on drugs, or? So I tried to test her by asking her: "Have you seen the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?" She said: "Yes", so I thought, oh ok, she is coherent then, she is just acting. And then I hear a 911 operator, a lady on her phone, and that's when I realized she is on the phone with 911. So I thought, oh, she is trying to set me up, because she said: "You guys are trying to kill me." I thought, she wants me to leave, so I left.'

In the background other people were there. If it was a cop, she wasn't making any statements. I'd say the people in the house panicked when Pak couldn't find her and went out and got her. Hackett panicked and rang the Mother to distance himself from the others and explain why his DNA was on her.

Unless of course you were a commercial fisherman then you could get away with it. Then everything changes. Which I heard a POI is a commercial fisherman.

Sorry just catching up - is or was?

I am leaning toward Bitrolf, but I have a feeling people in Oak beach may have used a Serial Killer as cover for getting rid of who they wanted.

The killer is let run free till someone stumbles across them.

The DNA provided by his brother got him caught, but he left semen in both victims. If he was caught, as he was for robbery and was on file I think a match would have shown. I wonder did a match show but no one said anything? It would be a bigger scandal than anything....

The elephant in the room. And the Irony is one of the killers could have a child by one of the undesirables....

I was thinking along the same lines as you previously, but now I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa