GUILTY OH - Alianna Defreeze, 14, Cleveland, 26 Jan 2017

Thanks for the update, OG.

In abandoned home, like the other victims in that general area. Heartbreaking. So called "cooling off" period? This is one to follow. JMO

Tears and sympathy for Alianna's family. We are here for you.

defreeze.png

Body found during search for missing Cleveland teen

on January 29, 2017 at 11:10 PM, updated January 30, 2017 at 12:40 AM

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Police searching for a missing teen girl have discovered the body of a female in an abandoned home.
The identity of the body has not been determined, according to police Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia.

Police were searching yards and abandoned homes in an area on the city's East Side in a search for Alianna Defreeze when the body was found in a house at 9412 Fuller Ave. at about 7:30 p.m.

Alianna, 14, was reported missing Thursday after she did not arrive at school after getting on a bus that morning. Alianna, who has mental-health issues, was last seen getting onto the bus in the 3400 block of East 149th Street.
Alianna is 5-foot-2, 119 pounds.

The police department's Homicide Unit and the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office are working to identify the victim and determine the cause of death, police say.

Anyone with information regarding Alianna is asked to contact investigators at 216-623-5418 or call 911.

Oh no :( I just came back on and saw the ticker alert above about a body found.

I was afraid this would be the outcome.

Thanks for the update, OG.

In abandoned home, like the other victims in that general area. Heartbreaking. So called "cooling off" period? This is one to follow. JMO

Tears and sympathy for Alianna's family. We are here for you.

defreeze.png

bbm - are you suspecting a serial killer in that area? How terrifying.

Oh no :( I just came back on and saw the ticker alert above about a body found.

I was afraid this would be the outcome.

bbm - are you suspecting a serial killer in that area? How terrifying.
Don't know yet, Elainera. Just waiting for more details at this point, and hoping for the best.

Don't know yet, Elainera. Just waiting for more details at this point, and hoping for the best.

My feelings are this is not related but oh boy, that line of red pins on your map Bessie is chilling :(

That can depend on severity of disability and independence level of the student. All of the students in my class receive curb to curb, but most of the students in our MiCI (Mildly cognitively impaired) program bus with their gen Ed peers.

Praying this girl is found soon and safe.

She is a 14-year old who functions at an 8 to 9 year old level. That's pretty severe.

Too much of a coincidence that a females body is found in vicinity of our missing girl. I hope it is not her!

Time for people to get their timelines straight, IMO! Does the bus have a camera to verify Alianna's movements? What about McDonalds? if camera in McD, can girl she was with be identified?

IF Alianna was at school all day, is there proof of this? Or was there a slip up and procedures were not followed if she left school and her parents were not notified?

Perhaps LE has already solved this problem and knows what the timeframe is. Finding her safe is the most important thing.

Oh no. This is so sad. Praying for the family and still praying she is found safe.

Alianna has been found in an abandoned house - murdered. No information. From above FB, live on scene and poor Mom there.

Heartbreaking, I cannot imagine the grief this family is suffering.

ETA: Headlines now stating it is Alianna's body that was found.

Just wanted to confirm to all.

I'm not seeing any media reports confirming it is her yet. Have police confirmed?

I'm not seeing any media reports confirming it is her yet. Have police confirmed?

I've been looking around and monitoring twitter, not seen it officially confirmed, yet. The only place I have seen it say it has been confirmed is a Cleveland, OH FB remembrance page. People are sharing their tribute

As I read Ailanna's thread last night I instantly had a haunting feeling this wasn't going to end well.:(

I believe someone has preyed upon this beautiful innocent child who is known to be loving, social, and friendly.

Prayers for all her family and friends. I do believe the body found will become known to belong to this precious angel.

This is very concerning. If you look at the map I linked below, where you see four red pins lined up vertically, that is E. 93rd. The top red pin is very close to where E 93rd and Kinsman intersect. It's been relatively quiet lately, but you can see the cluster of still unsolved murders and attacks right in that spot.

May Alianna return home safe very soon. If not, I'll add her name to the map
Hope it doesn't come to that.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/e...8673,0.019548&iwloc=0004e1ff1f735f469a151&z=9

Might this explain why there might be an end to a perceived SK 'cooling off' period?

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/09/judge_acquits_man_charged_in_2.html

I'm sick! Prayers to her family.

Is anyone here from that area? Is this home she was found in within the same school district as hers? I am still on that other girl that was with her. IMO

This sick crap absolutely makes me lose faith in humanity.

Not yet id'd but now it's reported the body is a girl :(

The body of a young girl was found in an abandoned home on the city's East Side on Sunday, but officials have not yet said if it's that of a 14-year-old girl who went missing on Friday.

Police reports list the girl's death as an aggravated murder, but the medical examiner has not made a ruling.

But the last sentence of the article says

Police are still searching for her.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/body_found_in_abandoned_clevel.html

So they are not sure the body is Alianna? Or they are sure it's not her so they keep searching? Confusing.

condolences being acknowledged by victims Father on website :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho