IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this video weird? The guy seems genuinely choked up to me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have never quite understood why some find this man suspicious. He sounds very genuine to me and I cant even begin to imagine how this will haunt him forever. He will always be reminded that two precious teens were coldly murdered and their bodies found on his property.

My heart goes out to him.

It's all how you look at the map. The tape is on the side of where the bodies were found. Left of South is east.

ummm .... am I really this dense/ I am not following your directional input here. If North is top, South is bottom, then East is right, and West is left. Facing North, East is on my right. In your post I quoted, are you facing north or south?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...act=8#h=374&imgrc=5xXTU6BJGkSPSM:&vet=1&w=387

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 557
I think people need to step back and realize that in the grand scheme of investigations this one is still in its infancy. I understand the frustration and the worry, I do but losing faith in LE when they've done everything they can so far won't help.

Investigating is a lengthy and tedious process. Even when the killer is basically sitting on their doorstep it's still a long process. Unless caught in the act these things aren't going to be solved quickly.

I'd say anyone feeling upset enough to argue with strangers, belittle others (including law enforcement) needs to step back and stop spending their lives focusing on this. Take a breather. Watch for major updates but attacking others won't help. You control yourself, not how fast this investigation will go and calling others out about your frustrations won't help.

Someone knows him. If it's not you, don't be so invested that you're changing your life for the worst.

Ps whose BG? I need a drink. ;)

Up thread someone mentioned reading about this case on a "site that starts with G" ...can anyone help me out LOL. Ive been to the facebook groups and have no desire to go back, but would be interested in this G site.

Unless they meant google :thinking:

[bbm] you mean the worst :sick:

If they released everything they possibly could without jeopardizing the case, my guess is they don't have much evidence of anything. Sadly. The guy who did this IMO is obviously a professional. They kill random people they have no connection to. That's why it's so hard to catch them. He slipped up with the whole cell phone situation but even the best make mistakes. In no way do I believe LE is covering anything up. In fact, just the opposite, I believe they are working night and day to try to solve this. There has been talk of a serial killer in the Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio tri-state for a long time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I think we’ll quickly and easily make the $100,000 mark very soon," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Monday— two weeks after the girls were killed.

East of Delphi, police set up checkpoints to pass out fliers about the girls' homicides and asked drivers for help. The busiest checkpoint was Main Street just west of Indiana 25. Another checkpoint was at the trailhead to the Monon High Bridge on Carroll County Road 300 North, and a third checkpoint was set up Carroll County Road 200 North, near County Road 625 West, police said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/27/reward-likely-top-100k-soon/98496962/

Wondergirl, you were asking about checkpoints, or GGE was....

ummm .... am I really this dense/ I am not following your directional input here. If North is top, South is bottom, then East is right, and West is left. Facing North, East is on my right. In your post I quoted, are you facing north or south?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...act=8#h=374&imgrc=5xXTU6BJGkSPSM:&vet=1&w=387

attachment.php

I am not laughing at you. I am laughing with you at this. I've been baffled by this all day. This could be why it took me an hour to find the bridge. I'm glad I'm not alone! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been rather confused by the need to constantly up the amount of a reward in order to get somebody to call in and report the location of a murderer. It seems to me that most decent people would call it in out of a sense of duty and public safety, reward or not.

On that same note, for a person to be so driven by greed that they won't call in a tip on the murder of two young girls until the reward reaches high enough for their liking pretty much makes them just as bad as the killer himself in my book.

Anyone have a link where we can donate online to the reward fund? I'd like to help get it to the goal but I'm in Canada.

Authorities received a "flurry" of donations from companies and private individuals, including $5,000 from Ball Corp. in Monticello, over the weekend, according to a news release from Indiana State Police.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, whose agency is leading the investigation, said he wouldn't be surprised if more donations brought the award amount above $100,000 by Tuesday, Feb. 28.

"At this rate, it's a fair statement," Leazenby said.
The reward of up to $96,000, as of Feb. 27, will go to anyone providing information that leads to the arrest of a suspect or suspects in the deaths of Abigail "Abby" Williams, 13, and Liberty "Libby" German, 14.

The girls were found dead near Deer Creek Feb. 14 in what police have been calling a double murder. They were reported missing the day before after going for a hike near the Monon High Bridge, about half a mile downstream from where their bodies were found.

It was the first homicide reported in Carroll County since the early 2000s, Leazenby said. Pharos-Tribune archives indicate a man was fatally stabbed in 2002 after an altercation in downtown Delphi.

http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/...cle_6e715185-0703-523f-b72a-c5ebfd8040bf.html

I saw the videos before.
The original image I referred to was of the South end of the bridge... the bodies were found on the North side. Without watching the video again...if the video states they were found on the South side it is incorrect.

a superficial google search states that images may be mirrored / may not... I don't use snapchat's posting features so I don't know ...here is a link to more on that topic
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...era-pics-mirrored-reversed-only-snapchat.html

I have never quite understood why some find this man suspicious. He sounds very genuine to me and I cant even begin to imagine how this will haunt him forever. He will always be reminded that two precious teens were coldly murdered and their bodies found on his property.

My heart goes out to him.

My heart goes out to him too.
Still LE needs to know why someone felt free enough to disgrace his property. Maybe it isn't clear there's private property there?
Maybe just convenient like in VA when and where Morgan H. was dumped on a random farm property.
In this case though, the belief (so far) is that both of the girls were killed on the spot they were found.
Who was so brazen to risk nobody would show up there and come over the hill in the afternoon?
Could be someone who knows the property owner and his habits, right?

I need to get off the computer now but if anyone wants me to put together a case map, holler and I'll do it tomorrow. I hadn't done one because someone else did, and we have a lot of good maps on these threads, but it it will be helpful let me know and I'll crack on.

I don't believe klind55 meant that it was due south the entire day, but the sun up here rises in the southeast and sets in the southwest. I don't believe it even rises above 45° in the sky.

Granted there are only something like 2 true days that the sun rises and sets exactly east and west but the sun does not rise and set in the south in the winter. It rises and sets a little bit to the south of the true east and west line and in summer it sets a little bit to the north of the east and west line. That is what I was correcting is that it doesn't rise and set in the south. In fact because it's Feb and close to the equinox it's pretty close to setting truly east and west.

good point
maybe I won't donate to that fund ... maybe I'll look for funds for the funeral expenses instead

I've always been rather confused by the need to constantly up the amount of a reward in order to get somebody to call in and report the location of a murderer. It seems to me that most decent people would call it in out of a sense of duty and public safety, reward or not.

On that same note, for a person to be so driven by greed that they won't call in a tip on the murder of two young girls until the reward reaches high enough for their liking pretty much makes them just as bad as the killer himself in my book.

Totally agree with everything you said.

IMO…. The longer this case goes without an arrest or even a search warrant that turns up something relevant I’m becoming less and less confident that the LE have enough information to get this guy. That picture, no matter how you cut it, crop it, flip it, zoom in on it, there’s just no way to see that face well enough to be able to spot him in a public place. I still say I could walk right by that guy in different clothes and never know it was him and I have seen that picture posted on these threads at least a hundred times. The audio is just too quick IMO, it could again sound like almost any Midwestern male.
LE made those early comments (not quoting here) about know your children, know where they are and what they are doing. Then we never heard anything to help us understand why in the wake of finding these two children murdered they felt that was the most relevant thing to say to a shocked and grieving public. IMO LE was putting it out there that the two girls were doing something that was either putting themselves at danger or that a reasonable parent would have been able to foresee these events had they been paying more attention to their daughters. Then LE leads us down another direction making us all think that this was more random. Okay then two girls out taking a walk in nature sounds like they were good girls being active. There has been no mention of drugs or alcohol and the parents did know where their daughters were hence why they called LE to ask for help in finding them when they didn’t return on time.
Just really trying to make sense of what has been put out there. No offense but if I analyze those pics one more time I’m going to scream lol If I look at another rendition of the south vs north bridge discussion im going throw up. This case is very nerve racking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid