UK Several male disappearances UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lewis-ball-missing-bristol-cctv-9901724

Lewis Ball, 26, missing since 05 February 2017. Another young male missing after a night out in the UK. Also last seen near water.

Sorry, just noticed someone may have already posted Lewis.

Lewis Ball has been found in the floating harbour, same spot as Deakon Wilkins. Wasn't there a third man missing in tha area recently too, or am I getting mixed up?

http://www.bristol247.com/channel/news-comment/daily/news-wire/body-found-in-search-of-lewis-ball

Such a shame 😣although the Bristol and Manchester cases some could be put down as accidents I find it hard to understand why there isn't a high level of water related deaths in Birmingham which also has alot of waterways, unsure if the pubs are near the canals though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Such a shame although the Bristol and Manchester cases some could be put down as accidents I find it hard to understand why there isn't a high level of water related deaths in Birmingham which also has alot of waterways,

Exactly the point I made last year (?) in relation to the Manchester cases - why in Manchester but not in Birmingham?

unsure if the pubs are near the canals though

They are. A network of canals close to the city centre runs right through Birmingham's main entertainment district. The main difference I can see is that whereas in Manchester the gay village is very close to where the drownings have happened, in Birmingham the gay village is half a mile away alongside the Chinese quarter.

Exactly the point I made last year (?) in relation to the Manchester cases - why in Manchester but not in Birmingham?

They are. A network of canals close to the city centre runs right through Birmingham's main entertainment district. The main difference I can see is that whereas in Manchester the gay village is very close to where the drownings have happened, in Birmingham the gay village is half a mile away alongside the Chinese quarter.

The second paragraph is very interesting! I'd be looking into a sk on that basis, just to rule it out. Random chance wouldn't account for that difference...

What about Bristol? I haven't been following this thread as I thought it too unlikely that there would be any links. That's the first thing I've seen that's suggestive.

What about Bristol?

I don't know much about Bristol or where the entertainment district is in relation to water. It doesn't have the canal networks that Birmingham and Manchester has but it has historic docks and the River Avon which splits parts of the city into a series of large islands.

I'm a Bristolian by birth and I really don't see it being a serial killer,the Bristol deaths anyway.Sorry.The watersheds at Bristol contain many,many bars and clubs and are literally spitting distance from the water...less than 5m in some places from memory...also in Bristol is the Thekla,a floating nightclub...Given men's propensity to urinate in water when drunk...I put them down to tragic accidents...
Also I think the other guy some of you are thinking of was a young man in Bath...10 miles from Bristol and also a river town.HTH anyone and if I can help with any other locality details pls let me know.
Disclaimer:I have lived in Australia for over 10yrs now and things may have changed...but recent media pics have shown no major reworkings in the area of the bars,etc
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a shame 😣although the Bristol and Manchester cases some could be put down as accidents I find it hard to understand why there isn't a high level of water related deaths in Birmingham which also has alot of waterways, unsure if the pubs are near the canals though

Lots of water and lots of pubs on the canal Gas Street Basin just off Broad Street. Which are the two main club and pub areas in Birmingham

Another poor man missing in Bristol

I've set up a thread for Jason Gurgul, see UK index below. Quite a few fellas going astray in Bristol this year, this must be the 3rd or 4th?

I've also noticed these cases totting up and it worries me too. Young, healthy men generally don't just vanish, yet these all have. Is there anything that needs doing specifically that may help?

I've also noticed these cases totting up and it worries me too. Young, healthy men generally don't just vanish, yet these all have. Is there anything that needs doing specifically that may help?
I agree 100% it's very worrying and because it's all different police forces it would be harder to put the puzzle together if there was a serial killer on the loose .

A man named David Paulides wrote an entire book about men disappearing in similar circumstances. It is called A Sobering Coincidence. It is a fascinating read.
Thabk you I'll def have a read of that :)

Have you found any other male disappearances that are similar to the ones you have previously mentioned since your last post?

The cases I know inside out are Luke Durbin, Damien nettles, Corrie mckeague and Trevor Deeley but iam going to add links as I find more . This may all be a coincidence but I feel all these cases are needing to be looked at more in depth .

Have you come across anymore information regarding Damien Nettles?
I reviewed the CCTV footage from the Chip Shop and it is slightly confusing as it reads '00:33' and ends at '00:39.' But it has been stated that he was seen at the chip shop at '11:45'.

There has been information that Damien owed money to a drug dealer and there were witnesses who saw this well known drug dealer holding a boy who matched Damien's description up against the wall. If you look at the CCTV from the chip shop at around 00:38, Damien seems intoxicated, possibly on drugs? You can hear him quite clearly having a disagreement with the chip shop worker and even the worker has to take the cash out of his hand.

Although around 00:36, the older guy in the background who was part of the group in the shop mentions something about a nightclub. Damien seemed to get on well with these guys, I assumed he knew them but not sure that is the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back